BF's resident keyboard commandos, consumed by thoughts of dick, comment on Navy vets

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I shit on democRAT trannie loving filth!

Yet you love having sex with your own troglodyte looking daughter.
Not possible. My wang left me during the great gun buyup of 2020!!!!! I guess we could scissor tho.

So. I was right about you being a bitch all this time.
Naw, I'd still be happy to shit my man sized terds in your vagina if ya want.

I thought that was only reserved for those related to you?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not possible. My wang left me during the great gun buyup of 2020!!!!! I guess we could scissor tho.

Its all yours, faggit ass!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You sure about that incest king? Aren't you the one admitting your pecker fell off due to Covid and now you have to "scissor" you daughter?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You sure about that incest king? Aren't you the one admitting your pecker fell off due to Covid and now you have to "scissor" you daughter?
Wait, I thought you libterdz said it fell off from buying all these guns? Make up your mind faggit! Oh yea, and come over and get your shit! LOLZ!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This thread features a classic monster meltdown complete with hysterical threats and all

There's some really funny memes about the gayness of the Navy too

I highly recommend giving it a read

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Wait, I thought you libterdz said it fell off from buying all these guns? Make up your mind faggit! Oh yea, and come over and get your shit! LOLZ!

I never said that you senile fuck. Go back to buttfucking your daughter, maybe you can use your tongue this time as you're short one working penis.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I never said that you senile fuck. Go back to buttfucking your daughter, maybe you can use your tongue this time as you're short one working penis.
Well I'm in Illinois and she's in Florida. Thats a long tongue! Ya faggit!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Is this the thread where "Levon from the West Coast" melted down over Biggie making fun of homosexual gay Navy vets?

I need to know before I start scrolling through the whole fucking thing.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh. God! Stop the fucking presses! And that's the only reason you haven't engaged in illegal intercourse with your blood daughter this week?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh. God! Stop the fucking presses! And that's the only reason you haven't engaged in illegal intercourse with your blood daughter this week?
Wait, I though you said that I did. WTF, over?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

This week, slackjaw. This week. Not counting last week where you raped your daughter for New Years. Are you having another senior dickless moment?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This week, slackjaw. This week. Not counting last week where you raped your daughter for New Years. Are you having another senior dickless moment?
But we were still 1000 miles apart them. What gives, faggit? :Popcorn:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Can you fucking read? Or did your oversized clit get in the way again?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Clit? My dick dropped off and I grew a clit? Sounds intriguing! Tell me moar! Is my super power raping my daughter with a 1000 mile clit?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Clit? My dick dropped off and I grew a clit? Sounds intriguing! Tell me moar! Is my super power raping my daughter with a 1000 mile clit?

That's a nice excuse, when you already alluded to "scissoring" her.

Are you sure you also didn't lose your brain when your pecker fell off?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dunno, flynnbecile. Its YOUR story!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Fuck! I was only able to scroll through a few pages before I got distracted by something shiny and wandered off to the other other side of the house.

I think it was the neighbor's cat. Her name is Gabby. She stops by in the afternoons to have a snack and a bit of a nap.

Anyway, I'll finish scanning the thread and make appropriate fun of good old Levon from the West Coast next time I walk over here. Might be tomorrow, or maybe even later this evening. You just never know with me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

And you're the main character giving a narrative on how you're a dickless incest loving jackass.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I got a question for face pussy

Monster, ahem, Levon, have you have been in the middle of banging your peter pan looking wife missionary mug to ugly mug and had your rubber nose fall of your face and onto hers?

serious question brah

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And you're the main character giving a narrative on how you're a dickless incest loving jackass.
But I got a thousand mile clit, right? Wanna choke on it, faggit? Afterwards, I could shit down your throat! You know thats your favorite!!!!