BF's resident keyboard commandos, consumed by thoughts of dick, comment on Navy vets

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I shit on democRAT trannie loving filth!

Yet you love having sex with your own troglodyte looking daughter.
Not possible. My wang left me during the great gun buyup of 2020!!!!! I guess we could scissor tho.

So. I was right about you being a bitch all this time.
Naw, I'd still be happy to shit my man sized terds in your vagina if ya want.

I thought that was only reserved for those related to you?
Its all yours, faggit ass!

You sure about that incest king? Aren't you the one admitting your pecker fell off due to Covid and now you have to "scissor" you daughter?
Wait, I thought you libterdz said it fell off from buying all these guns? Make up your mind faggit! Oh yea, and come over and get your shit! LOLZ!

I never said that you senile fuck. Go back to buttfucking your daughter, maybe you can use your tongue this time as you're short one working penis.
Well I'm in Illinois and she's in Florida. Thats a long tongue! Ya faggit!

Oh. God! Stop the fucking presses! And that's the only reason you haven't engaged in illegal intercourse with your blood daughter this week?
Wait, I though you said that I did. WTF, over?

This week, slackjaw. This week. Not counting last week where you raped your daughter for New Years. Are you having another senior dickless moment?
But we were still 1000 miles apart them. What gives, faggit? :Popcorn:

Can you fucking read? Or did your oversized clit get in the way again?
Clit? My dick dropped off and I grew a clit? Sounds intriguing! Tell me moar! Is my super power raping my daughter with a 1000 mile clit?

That's a nice excuse, when you already alluded to "scissoring" her.

Are you sure you also didn't lose your brain when your pecker fell off?
I dunno, flynnbecile. Its YOUR story!

And you're the main character giving a narrative on how you're a dickless incest loving jackass.
But I got a thousand mile clit, right? Wanna choke on it, faggit? Afterwards, I could shit down your throat! You know thats your favorite!!!!

Please refrain from telling me your exploits that you've already done with your cross-eyed daughter. Thanks in advance, prevert.
I thought these exploits were as told by YUO? Get your story straight, faggit!

Your clits dragging on the floor again.
Fukin right! It always does. Get close enough and I'll choke your lame ass out with it, faggit! PWN3D!

Oh. Such a tough guy. How tough do you have to be to rape your own daughter?

Lol!
With my 6 million foot clit? Cool story, lamer. You got pig oaks attention tho.

Why do you people do that?

Whine when I "like" someone else's post? I guess you don't have the mental capacity of an amoeba to understand that all you whining assholes do the same thing.

I want to understand how people can be so incredibly fucking stupid. I just do.

You first have to realize you're dealing with a person that doesn't even know what to like or dislike because they need to be told what to think. There are only a few independent thinkers on this forum. Jokemar isn't one of them.

He's as stupid AF.
LOL@ fat oak sticking her tongue in flynnbeciles asshole! Go Gurl!

Says the fucking idiot that post negative emoji's to me each time I insult your girlfriend "Biggie". LMAO @ U, faggit.
But not gay when I smite your Dovey comments? PWN3D! Simple assed bitch!

You're a closet case, end of...
Cause you're'r sticking your tongue up flynns ass just because you're'r super salty at me?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Not possible. My wang left me during the great gun buyup of 2020!!!!! I guess we could scissor tho.

You sure about that incest king? Aren't you the one admitting your pecker fell off due to Covid and now you have to "scissor" you daughter?
Wait, I thought you libterdz said it fell off from buying all these guns? Make up your mind faggit! Oh yea, and come over and get your shit! LOLZ!

I never said that you senile fuck. Go back to buttfucking your daughter, maybe you can use your tongue this time as you're short one working penis.

Oh. God! Stop the fucking presses! And that's the only reason you haven't engaged in illegal intercourse with your blood daughter this week?

This week, slackjaw. This week. Not counting last week where you raped your daughter for New Years. Are you having another senior dickless moment?

Clit? My dick dropped off and I grew a clit? Sounds intriguing! Tell me moar! Is my super power raping my daughter with a 1000 mile clit?

And you're the main character giving a narrative on how you're a dickless incest loving jackass.
But I got a thousand mile clit, right? Wanna choke on it, faggit? Afterwards, I could shit down your throat! You know thats your favorite!!!!

Please refrain from telling me your exploits that you've already done with your cross-eyed daughter. Thanks in advance, prevert.

Fukin right! It always does. Get close enough and I'll choke your lame ass out with it, faggit! PWN3D!

Lol!

No you're saying you have a 6 million foot clit? And you said you couldn't fuck your own daughter from your state.

Liar...liar!
Dumbass, that's Yu're narrative. Is that the proper use of that wurd BTW?

Now you deny fucking your daughter with your 6 million foot clit?
Why would I do that when I can roll the tip down the hallway and into my wife. Much less effort, retard.

So now you're calling your daughter your wife?
Oh look,^^^ this dumb ass has hatched a new and even dumber lame!

Are you upset that we all know you're a redneck that has sexual relations with your own family members?

Aren't you going to threaten to kick my ass again?

Lol!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol!

Whine when I "like" someone else's post? I guess you don't have the mental capacity of an amoeba to understand that all you whining assholes do the same thing.

You first have to realize you're dealing with a person that doesn't even know what to like or dislike because they need to be told what to think. There are only a few independent thinkers on this forum. Jokemar isn't one of them.

He's as stupid AF.

Why do you sound sooo jealous? Is your daughter not enough? You want to molest Lily as well, you greedy carnal fucktard?
Ewww, gross! Dont worry dumb ass, she's all yours!

I think you want to molest Lily. That would explain why you're on her like white on rice.

He's not the only one. There are several of these "men" here...I wouldn't fuck them with Kimberly Guilfoyle's hallway of a vag...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Why do you sound sooo jealous? Is your daughter not enough? You want to molest Lily as well, you greedy carnal fucktard?

I think you want to molest Lily. That would explain why you're on her like white on rice.
I think you like having her all to yourself and my presence threatens YUO. Try not to be so insecure, faggit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!

No you're saying you have a 6 million foot clit? And you said you couldn't fuck your own daughter from your state.

Liar...liar!

Why would I do that when I can roll the tip down the hallway and into my wife. Much less effort, retard.

Are you upset that we all know you're a redneck that has sexual relations with your own family members?

Lol!
I cant help what the 6 million foot clit you say I have does. Moron.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Says the fucking idiot that post negative emoji's to me each time I insult your girlfriend "Biggie". LMAO @ U, faggit.

Cause you're'r sticking your tongue up flynns ass just because you're'r super salty at me?

No. I like what I like because it amuses me at some level. And I'm not going to stop no matter how much it makes your pussy cramp.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

I have decided to take breaks more often from this place. I worry about the exposure to their stupidity.

Good idea.

I find after posting here for a week that I start getting into the stupid mindset, which is why I post here less often. Good on you Lily, for not letting this moronic forum dictate your life. Unlike other "people."
Faggit, you're'r like the poor faggit from "Day In The Life Of A Yahoo Libtard".

Could you next time please not post like Dovey? I'd like to understand what exactly you're trying to convey.
Could you please start over and make a lame that makes some fukin sense, shit for brains?

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

I have decided to take breaks more often from this place. I worry about the exposure to their stupidity.

Good idea.

I find after posting here for a week that I start getting into the stupid mindset, which is why I post here less often. Good on you Lily, for not letting this moronic forum dictate your life. Unlike other "people."
Faggit, you're'r like the poor faggit from "Day In The Life Of A Yahoo Libtard".

Could you next time please not post like Dovey? I'd like to understand what exactly you're trying to convey.
Could you please start over and make a lame that makes some fukin sense, shit for brains?

Sure.

Quit anal fucking your daughter with your "6 million foot clitoris."

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

He's not the only one. There are several of these "men" here...I wouldn't fuck them with Kimberly Guilfoyle's hallway of a vag...
Oh please, keep you to yourself!!! YUK!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Like you don't do the same you fucking hypocritical fuck.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

No. I like what I like because it amuses me at some level. And I'm not going to stop no matter how much it makes your pussy cramp.
You REEEEAAAAALLLLY give your dumb ass way too much credit. Flynnbecile will pat your chubby little head tho!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Sure.

Oh, now it anal? :Popcorn: Then what happened?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

"Waaaaaa, hypocrite, waaaaa!" Ya faggit!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!

Liar...liar!

Lol!

Hey, retard. You WERE THE ONE that stated your clit was "6 million feet long."

I just commented how you're still molesting your own daughter.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

You REEEEAAAAALLLLY give your dumb ass way too much credit. Flynnbecile will pat your chubby little head tho!

I give myself too much credit because of what amuses me and makes you reach for Midol?

Explain yourself. Please change the settings on Alexa translation from "moron" to "normal" person, thanks.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Sure.

Who are you trying to be? Biggie Smalls with retarded comebacks like that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!

Liar...liar!

Lol!

Naw, you're'r dumb ass alleged I was banging my daughter from 1000 miles away. Keep it straight, simpleton.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

So. Now you're not going to "kick my ass" with your "6 million foot clit?"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Sure.

Oh, now I'm Biggie Smalls, ehh? Does he have a giant clit you wanna ride too?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!

Liar...liar!

Lol!

Naw, you're'r dumb ass alleged I was banging my daughter from 1000 miles away. Keep it straight, simpleton.

But, you yourself said you had a 6 million foot clit. So, yes you can bang your daughter in another state, as long as no one steps on your clit.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Sure.

They always borrow things from the people that they claim to "hate". It's embarrassing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

I'm not bothering to look but at one time, wasnt it "choke you out?". Lemme know, fuktard!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Sure.

Is that what you said to your daughter as well?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!

Liar...liar!

Lol!

But, you yourself said you had a 6 million foot clit. So, yes you can bang your daughter in another state, as long as no one steps on your clit.
Just following the stupidity of YUOU'RE'R narrative, crybaby! PWN3D!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

I'm not bothering to look but at one time, wasnt it "choke you out?". Lemme know, fuktard!

Same thing, Mighty Mouse. The only people you can abuse are your own children.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Sure.

Tell me, dumb ass. Its YUO're're'r storry!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Sure.

Can you imagine how much his daughter cringes when DaddyO offers to fellate her husband?!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!

Liar...liar!

Lol!

Just following the stupidity of YUOU'RE'R narrative, crybaby! PWN3D!

I'm sooo "pwned" that I got you to admit that you have a "6 million foot clit."

LMFAO!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Oh, my bad. And here I thought you're'r the one always on a holy jihad about words and meanings. Pfffft! "hypocrite!" PWN3D!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Well...yeah.

Good idea.

Sure.

Tell me, dumb ass. Its YUO're're'r storry!

But, you claimed to have a "6 million foot clit." Yes? No?

Lol!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol!

He's as stupid AF.

Oh, my bad. And here I thought you're'r the one always on a holy jihad about words and meanings. Pfffft! "hypocrite!" PWN3D!

Get a hold of yourself man. You're clearly pissing yourself. Take a few deep breaths. You're hysterical.