BF's resident keyboard commandos, consumed by thoughts of dick, comment on Navy vets

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The desperate fat cow is melting again

lol

I will have the last laugh.. TRUST THAT ;) She forgets that her picture was posted here... and welp.. I never miss out on saving those sumbitches when I see them LOL.. May even post on Twitter the post she made about the killing of innocent children as Karma for the Rittenhouse trial. So yeah.. Let her have her little moment of thinking this as a win. I'm sure someone will recognize the fat bitch elsewhere.. perhaps co-workers or family. :) :) :) We'll see who the idiot is, won't we? :)
Oh dear. Bastard Factory better up the size of his inbox as he’s got a flood angry crying PMs headed his way

@Bastard Factory. Word to the wise bro. Just completely ignore lily when she starts weeping in your inbox cause if you acknowledge her she’ll never fucking stop

Trust me

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The fat fuck emailed me crying about The Prowler, ffs.. I even took her side because I felt sorry for her.. THAT IS, until I started paying attention to her post. She definitely is a master manipulator.. Questioning me why I agreed with him on his post about her... WTF? Like she was going to tell me who I could agree with or not.. HAHA What a controlling fucktard.. I swear.. she is the most disgusting person I've ever known.. I can see why everyone HATES her.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The fat fuck emailed me crying about The Prowler, ffs.. I even took her side because I felt sorry for her.. THAT IS, until I started paying attention to her post. She definitely is a master manipulator.. Questioning me why I agreed with him on his post about her... WTF? Like she was going to tell me who I could agree with or not.. HAHA What a controlling fucktard.. I swear.. she is the most disgusting person I've ever known.. I can see why everyone HATES her.
Don't feel bad. that exact same shit has happened to everyone who has ever felt sorry for that gargantuan snot

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You offered to make a chop for me. I see you don't mention that. Did I take you up on it? No.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You offered to make a chop for me. I see you don't mention that. Did I take you up on it? No.

Are you hungry? I wouldn't mind a pork chop myself.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, it's almost midnight, what the hell?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

2 in the morning here, but I still wouldn't mind a prog chop.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Get to it then.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Get to it then.

Bitches should cook a man a pork chop in the world that is right and true.

Get cookin'! Use a bit of apple juice to braise the pork. Makes it taste better.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Get to it then.

Bitches should cook a man a pork chop in the world that is right and true.

Get cookin'! Use a bit of apple juice to braise the pork. Makes it taste better.

You said prog chop. I understood that as a chop of a progressive...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

When so many different people don't like another person, you know it's for good reason and not some kind of misunderstanding.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

When so many different people don't like another person, you know it's for good reason and not some kind of misunderstanding.
LOL, Irony alert.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

LOL, Irony alert.

Are you saying I'm as widely disliked as the Honduran hog?

My haterz for the most part have a problem with me because of my beliefs....

This is another indication that you're Princess Peaches, you constantly fought Poarkzilla's battles for her on SG too.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I shit on democRAT trannie loving filth!

Yet you love having sex with your own troglodyte looking daughter.
Not possible. My wang left me during the great gun buyup of 2020!!!!! I guess we could scissor tho.

So. I was right about you being a bitch all this time.
Naw, I'd still be happy to shit my man sized terds in your vagina if ya want.

I thought that was only reserved for those related to you?
Its all yours, faggit ass!

You sure about that incest king? Aren't you the one admitting your pecker fell off due to Covid and now you have to "scissor" you daughter?
Wait, I thought you libterdz said it fell off from buying all these guns? Make up your mind faggit! Oh yea, and come over and get your shit! LOLZ!

I never said that you senile fuck. Go back to buttfucking your daughter, maybe you can use your tongue this time as you're short one working penis.
Well I'm in Illinois and she's in Florida. Thats a long tongue! Ya faggit!

Oh. God! Stop the fucking presses! And that's the only reason you haven't engaged in illegal intercourse with your blood daughter this week?
Wait, I though you said that I did. WTF, over?

This week, slackjaw. This week. Not counting last week where you raped your daughter for New Years. Are you having another senior dickless moment?
But we were still 1000 miles apart them. What gives, faggit? :Popcorn:

Can you fucking read? Or did your oversized clit get in the way again?
Clit? My dick dropped off and I grew a clit? Sounds intriguing! Tell me moar! Is my super power raping my daughter with a 1000 mile clit?

That's a nice excuse, when you already alluded to "scissoring" her.

Are you sure you also didn't lose your brain when your pecker fell off?
I dunno, flynnbecile. Its YOUR story!

And you're the main character giving a narrative on how you're a dickless incest loving jackass.
But I got a thousand mile clit, right? Wanna choke on it, faggit? Afterwards, I could shit down your throat! You know thats your favorite!!!!

Please refrain from telling me your exploits that you've already done with your cross-eyed daughter. Thanks in advance, prevert.
I thought these exploits were as told by YUO? Get your story straight, faggit!

Your clits dragging on the floor again.
Fukin right! It always does. Get close enough and I'll choke your lame ass out with it, faggit! PWN3D!

Oh. Such a tough guy. How tough do you have to be to rape your own daughter?

Lol!
With my 6 million foot clit? Cool story, lamer. You got pig oaks attention tho.

Why do you people do that?

Whine when I "like" someone else's post? I guess you don't have the mental capacity of an amoeba to understand that all you whining assholes do the same thing.

I want to understand how people can be so incredibly fucking stupid. I just do.

You first have to realize you're dealing with a person that doesn't even know what to like or dislike because they need to be told what to think. There are only a few independent thinkers on this forum. Jokemar isn't one of them.

He's as stupid AF.
LOL@ fat oak sticking her tongue in flynnbeciles asshole! Go Gurl!

Says the fucking idiot that post negative emoji's to me each time I insult your girlfriend "Biggie". LMAO @ U, faggit.
But not gay when I smite your Dovey comments? PWN3D! Simple assed bitch!

You're a closet case, end of...
Cause you're'r sticking your tongue up flynns ass just because you're'r super salty at me?

Like you don't do the same you fucking hypocritical fuck.
"Waaaaaa, hypocrite, waaaaa!" Ya faggit!

So. Now you're not going to "kick my ass" with your "6 million foot clit?"
I'm not bothering to look but at one time, wasnt it "choke you out?". Lemme know, fuktard!

Same thing, Mighty Mouse. The only people you can abuse are your own children.
Oh, my bad. And here I thought you're'r the one always on a holy jihad about words and meanings. Pfffft! "hypocrite!" PWN3D!

Again. You claimed to have a clit. Who is "pwned?"
Again, you're'r narrative. LOL!

Post the post where I said you "have a 6 million foot clit." I just pointed out your clitoris was dragging on the floor again. You stated it was "6 million feet long."
NO YUO POST!!!! Faggit!

Just did.

Owned or as YOU say it, "PWNED!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Self KA-POWN3D! Fukin doofus!

I see. By showing your post where you said you had a "6 million foot clit," is "PAWNED" then yes you are. You can ignore the post ALL YOU WANT AND PLAY STUPID AND BLIND.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That sum kind of click bait you're'r postering, flynnbecile?

"PWNED"

KA-POWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not possible. My wang left me during the great gun buyup of 2020!!!!! I guess we could scissor tho.

You sure about that incest king? Aren't you the one admitting your pecker fell off due to Covid and now you have to "scissor" you daughter?
Wait, I thought you libterdz said it fell off from buying all these guns? Make up your mind faggit! Oh yea, and come over and get your shit! LOLZ!

I never said that you senile fuck. Go back to buttfucking your daughter, maybe you can use your tongue this time as you're short one working penis.
Well I'm in Illinois and she's in Florida. Thats a long tongue! Ya faggit!

Oh. God! Stop the fucking presses! And that's the only reason you haven't engaged in illegal intercourse with your blood daughter this week?
Wait, I though you said that I did. WTF, over?

This week, slackjaw. This week. Not counting last week where you raped your daughter for New Years. Are you having another senior dickless moment?
But we were still 1000 miles apart them. What gives, faggit? :Popcorn:

Can you fucking read? Or did your oversized clit get in the way again?
Clit? My dick dropped off and I grew a clit? Sounds intriguing! Tell me moar! Is my super power raping my daughter with a 1000 mile clit?

That's a nice excuse, when you already alluded to "scissoring" her.

Are you sure you also didn't lose your brain when your pecker fell off?
I dunno, flynnbecile. Its YOUR story!

And you're the main character giving a narrative on how you're a dickless incest loving jackass.
But I got a thousand mile clit, right? Wanna choke on it, faggit? Afterwards, I could shit down your throat! You know thats your favorite!!!!

Please refrain from telling me your exploits that you've already done with your cross-eyed daughter. Thanks in advance, prevert.
I thought these exploits were as told by YUO? Get your story straight, faggit!

Your clits dragging on the floor again.
Fukin right! It always does. Get close enough and I'll choke your lame ass out with it, faggit! PWN3D!

Oh. Such a tough guy. How tough do you have to be to rape your own daughter?

Lol!
With my 6 million foot clit? Cool story, lamer. You got pig oaks attention tho.

No you're saying you have a 6 million foot clit? And you said you couldn't fuck your own daughter from your state.

Liar...liar!
Dumbass, that's Yu're narrative. Is that the proper use of that wurd BTW?

Now you deny fucking your daughter with your 6 million foot clit?
Why would I do that when I can roll the tip down the hallway and into my wife. Much less effort, retard.

So now you're calling your daughter your wife?
Oh look,^^^ this dumb ass has hatched a new and even dumber lame!

Are you upset that we all know you're a redneck that has sexual relations with your own family members?

Aren't you going to threaten to kick my ass again?

Lol!
I cant help what the 6 million foot clit you say I have does. Moron.

Hey, retard. You WERE THE ONE that stated your clit was "6 million feet long."

I just commented how you're still molesting your own daughter.
Naw, you're'r dumb ass alleged I was banging my daughter from 1000 miles away. Keep it straight, simpleton.

But, you yourself said you had a 6 million foot clit. So, yes you can bang your daughter in another state, as long as no one steps on your clit.
Just following the stupidity of YUOU'RE'R narrative, crybaby! PWN3D!

I'm sooo "pwned" that I got you to admit that you have a "6 million foot clit."

LMFAO!
You're'r soo dumb to allege I'm able to molest anyone more than a foot away from me, dumb ass.

Yet. It seems to make your clit hard. Why is that?
Ooooohhhh. How hard? Tell me moar!!!!!

According to you, "6 million feet hard."
Dont be trash talkin the 6 million foot hard clit you said I had!

How senile are you??? Get your face out of your daughters fish smelling crotch for one moment. I NEVER said you had a "6 million foot clit" you daft bastard. YOU SAID IT:

Incest Daddy said:
With my 6 million foot clit? Cool story, lamer. You got pig oaks attention tho

NO YUO DID faggit.

OWNED.

PWN3D!

"PWNED!"

KA-POWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Gotdamn, Flynn is fucking stupid.

Hey didnt you admit you eat shit?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I've been wondering, just WTF is the relationship between The Poof and Flynnbecile? Are they the same person or in a gay love affair?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's exactly the same kind of shit she pulled with me. She really DOES try to control others. Shes nice, than plays victim in private and complains about other posters, goes into why she thinks they should be banned or modded and refuses to take common sense advice about dealing with other posters.

She will also exaggerate in her efforts to manipulate. She gets mad and pushy and controling.

I was always nice to her and made a point to stay respectful even when she was intentionally poking and trying to start shit.

Much like most who lean left do, instead of just having conversations about things she disagrees with, she goes right to anger and insults. All the time. Shes genuinely hateful.

And shes a hypocrite. She throws a fit about people using "pi". But if shes decided to hate someone, shes perfectly fine with their "pi" and family members being used as forum ammo and she makes the dumbest excuses for it.

She used to disapprove of Murd posting other peoples private stuff and say there was something really wrong and broken in her. Same thing with Poofer.

Now because she got ridiculously angry because I'll argue my stances and stand by them confidently? Because I disagree with her politics and she cant just discuss them? She chose to show up and use personal attacks and hate and now shes totally fine with personal info and nasty personal attacks. In her hate filled mind, I deserve it because I'm not adequately weak and apologetic when I state why I do not support the politics she supports.

Really she just hates anyone who makes her feel stupid or makes arguments she cant deal with respectfully and she makes excuses for the level of hateful resentment she has towards people who think differently and dont kiss her ass when shes nasty and spiteful.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

This is another indication that you're Princess Peaches, you constantly fought Poarkzilla's battles for her on SG too.

I'm sure you'd like to believe that's the problem. But would it surprise you overmuch if I mentioned that the "beliefs" people take exception to are more likely to be "stupid shit Scouse believes about other posters, and whines incessantly about" than they are about "Aryan's" ridiculous political posturing that nobody takes very seriously anyway?"

For instance, where does the Honduras reference come from -- or are you so ignorant of western hemisphere geography as to not know where Honduras is and what it's about? And why haven't you figured out that Peaches has as many disputes with Lily as anybody else does? Much like Peaches, I tend to make common cause with Lily only when I think she's right.

And what 3 syllable nic would YOU like people to refer to YOU by, when the only possible result is them looking like butthurt whiners? (Bear in mind, Peaches is the current champ with the FIVE syllable "disgusting monster.") :Excited5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've been wondering, just WTF is the relationship between The Poof and Flynnbecile? Are they the same person or in a gay love affair?

Well so far a handful of people believe Flynn is ran by Pickles(poofers twin brother).

Which would make the most sense as to why Flynn is so angry and outraged and unhinged enough to think I deserve some sort of "karma".

You know, because Scrotini here "played me", totally trolled me and lied to manipulate me so he could create this stunning "content" for a forum. So clearly I'm definately no victim and I need to PAY with karma for believing Poofers lies and getting sexually exploited on the forum for content.

And since someone HAS to be blamed for all their hurt feelings, anger and desire for revenge(because he trolled me, and I was gullible enough to believe this troll) .....it needs to be ME. Everything worked out the way he said he wanted it to but it's all muh fault and they big big mad about it.

Its MY fault these two are so angry and want revenge and karma on me because I was trolled by this epic player so he could get forum content and everything went according to his master troll plan. But it's all MY "fault" and they need to make me pay for it.

Yeah. I had to repeat that one a bit because ... yeah :LOL3:

This is the thinking at play here. Bahahahaha.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm sure you'd like to believe that's the problem. But would it surprise you overmuch if I mentioned that the "beliefs" people take exception to are more likely to be "stupid shit Scouse believes about other posters, and whines incessantly about" than they are about "Aryan's" ridiculous political posturing that nobody takes very seriously anyway?"

For instance, where does the Honduras reference come from -- or are you so ignorant of western hemisphere geography as to not know where Honduras is and what it's about? And why haven't you figured out that Peaches has as many disputes with Lily as anybody else does? Much like Peaches, I tend to make common cause with Lily only when I think she's right.

And what 3 syllable nic would YOU like people to refer to YOU by, when the only possible result is them looking like butthurt whiners? (Bear in mind, Peaches is the current champ with the FIVE syllable "disgusting monster.") :Excited5:

I really don't care about your pseudo-intellectual rationalisations, Peaches.

Whatever character flaws the regs on here have, at least most of us aren't too scared to reveal our e-identities....

That's truly another level of cowardice.

I won't judge though, I know you old LGBT army types are on the delicate side because of the way you were treated in the past.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Shut up you big fat fucking retard.

Show me your husband's wallet, that's if he didn't leave you.

Stupid retard. You're stupid.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No. You did. Stupid retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well so far a handful of people believe Flynn is ran by Pickles(poofers twin brother).

Which would make the most sense as to why Flynn is so angry and outraged and unhinged enough to think I deserve some sort of "karma".

You know, because Scrotini here "played me", totally trolled me and lied to manipulate me so he could create this stunning "content" for a forum. So clearly I'm definately no victim and I need to PAY with karma for believing Poofers lies and getting sexually exploited on the forum for content.

And since someone HAS to be blamed for all their hurt feelings, anger and desire for revenge(because he trolled me, and I was gullible enough to believe this troll) .....it needs to be ME. Everything worked out the way he said he wanted it to but it's all muh fault and they big big mad about it.

Its MY fault these two are so angry and want revenge and karma on me because I was trolled by this epic player so he could get forum content and everything went according to his master troll plan. But it's all MY "fault" and they need to make me pay for it.

Yeah. I had to repeat that one a bit because ... yeah :LOL3:

This is the thinking at play here. Bahahahaha.

At least I never got evicted...at least I have my children...at least I didn't get fired from my job.

Stupid ignorant retard.