BF's resident keyboard commandos, consumed by thoughts of dick, comment on Navy vets

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I shit on democRAT trannie loving filth!

Yet you love having sex with your own troglodyte looking daughter.
Not possible. My wang left me during the great gun buyup of 2020!!!!! I guess we could scissor tho.

So. I was right about you being a bitch all this time.
Naw, I'd still be happy to shit my man sized terds in your vagina if ya want.

I thought that was only reserved for those related to you?
Its all yours, faggit ass!

You sure about that incest king? Aren't you the one admitting your pecker fell off due to Covid and now you have to "scissor" you daughter?

Gotdamn, Flynn is fucking stupid.

Hey didnt you admit you eat shit?
I've been wondering, just WTF is the relationship between The Poof and Flynnbecile? Are they the same person or in a gay love affair?

Well so far a handful of people believe Flynn is ran by Pickles(poofers twin brother).

Which would make the most sense as to why Flynn is so angry and outraged and unhinged enough to think I deserve some sort of "karma".

You know, because Scrotini here "played me", totally trolled me and lied to manipulate me so he could create this stunning "content" for a forum. So clearly I'm definately no victim and I need to PAY with karma for believing Poofers lies and getting sexually exploited on the forum for content.

And since someone HAS to be blamed for all their hurt feelings, anger and desire for revenge(because he trolled me, and I was gullible enough to believe this troll) .....it needs to be ME. Everything worked out the way he said he wanted it to but it's all muh fault and they big big mad about it.

Its MY fault these two are so angry and want revenge and karma on me because I was trolled by this epic player so he could get forum content and everything went according to his master troll plan. But it's all MY "fault" and they need to make me pay for it.

Yeah. I had to repeat that one a bit because ... yeah :LOL3:

This is the thinking at play here. Bahahahaha.

At least I never got evicted...at least I have my children...at least I didn't get fired from my job.

Stupid ignorant retard.

Just say "At least I'm not Poofer". Same thing.

Stupid fucking retarded fuck who may as well be Poofer :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Not possible. My wang left me during the great gun buyup of 2020!!!!! I guess we could scissor tho.

You sure about that incest king? Aren't you the one admitting your pecker fell off due to Covid and now you have to "scissor" you daughter?

I've been wondering, just WTF is the relationship between The Poof and Flynnbecile? Are they the same person or in a gay love affair?

Well so far a handful of people believe Flynn is ran by Pickles(poofers twin brother).

Which would make the most sense as to why Flynn is so angry and outraged and unhinged enough to think I deserve some sort of "karma".

You know, because Scrotini here "played me", totally trolled me and lied to manipulate me so he could create this stunning "content" for a forum. So clearly I'm definately no victim and I need to PAY with karma for believing Poofers lies and getting sexually exploited on the forum for content.

And since someone HAS to be blamed for all their hurt feelings, anger and desire for revenge(because he trolled me, and I was gullible enough to believe this troll) .....it needs to be ME. Everything worked out the way he said he wanted it to but it's all muh fault and they big big mad about it.

Its MY fault these two are so angry and want revenge and karma on me because I was trolled by this epic player so he could get forum content and everything went according to his master troll plan. But it's all MY "fault" and they need to make me pay for it.

At least I never got evicted...at least I have my children...at least I didn't get fired from my job.

Stupid ignorant retard.

Just say "At least I'm not Poofer". Same thing.

Stupid fucking retarded fuck who may as well be Poofer :LOL3:

Shut up you dumb retard!

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

Flynn busted more and is spamming "No YUO!!"

What a stupid fucking retard.

You're a stupid retard that loses kids to the state.

Stupid retard.

You are a stupid fucking retard who is a stupid fucking retard.

"At least... at least...at least!"

Fucking stroke victim.

What A stupid retard. Where are your kids? You stupid retard.

Lol!

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Are you saying I'm as widely disliked as the Honduran hog?

My haterz for the most part have a problem with me because of my beliefs....

This is another indication that you're Princess Peaches, you constantly fought Poarkzilla's battles for her on SG too.

I'm sure you'd like to believe that's the problem. But would it surprise you overmuch if I mentioned that the "beliefs" people take exception to are more likely to be "stupid shit Scouse believes about other posters, and whines incessantly about" than they are about "Aryan's" ridiculous political posturing that nobody takes very seriously anyway?"

For instance, where does the Honduras reference come from -- or are you so ignorant of western hemisphere geography as to not know where Honduras is and what it's about? And why haven't you figured out that Peaches has as many disputes with Lily as anybody else does? Much like Peaches, I tend to make common cause with Lily only when I think she's right.

And what 3 syllable nic would YOU like people to refer to YOU by, when the only possible result is them looking like butthurt whiners? (Bear in mind, Peaches is the current champ with the FIVE syllable "disgusting monster.") :Excited5:

I really don't care about your pseudo-intellectual rationalisations, Peaches.

Whatever character flaws the regs on here have, at least most of us aren't too scared to reveal our e-identities....

That's truly another level of cowardice.

I won't judge though, I know you old LGBT army types are on the delicate side because of the way you were treated in the past.

Look snowflake, if you don't "care" about my responses, stop asking for them.

Also, you dodged my question about what 3-syllable nic you'd like to adopt. I'm not in the mood to have to make one up for you. But trust me, I can if needs be.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea I've seen flynnbecile go at you like a jealous lover many times. I'm guessing they're brother fuckers.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yea I've seen flynnbecile go at you like a jealous lover many times. I'm guessing they're brother fuckers.

Same way you molest your daughter, eh?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LMFAO! I was just thinking, "no wonder this stupid lame cunt accuses me of incest!" "Its a natural part of this faggit asses existence!" KA-POWN3D!

Brother fucker! :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMFAO! I was just thinking, "no wonder this stupid lame cunt accuses me of incest!" "Its a natural part of this faggit asses existence!" KA-POWN3D!

Yes. Genius. Because incest and homosexuality go hand in hand.

You must be Dovey's father, which would explain a whole lot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dumbass, that scenario would STILL be incest/ Ya brother fukin faggit! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Isnt Flynn fucking stupid?

This fucking retard has devoted THREE YEARS to being a Poofer Propagandist and even Poofer shatters this retards whole fucking "fight" :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

This fucking retard has devoted THREE YEARS to being a Poofer Propagandist and even Poofer shatters this retards whole fucking "fight" :LOL3:

I guess "stupid" people cheat on their spouses and get their children taken away by the State.

Yes. Dovey. You. Are. STUPID.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Uh huh.

Tell me more about the 375,000 pennies you think is a fortune.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Uh huh.

YUO BIG JELLY! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I guess "stupid" people cheat on their spouses and get their children taken away by the State.

What kind of stupid, retarded fucking scrote sleeps with a married person so they can have content on fucking SG? A fucking disposable loser who pawns his kids toys for his MASTER TROLL of sleeping with a married person.

Bahahahahaha :LOL3:

"Teh nUmBeRs dOnT lIe" fucking stupid garbage retard.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Shut up you big fat fucking retard.

Show me your husband's wallet, that's if he didn't leave you.

Stupid retard. You're stupid.

Wow, melty detected. You literally sound like an angry 10 yr old having a temper tantrum.

Did you honestly just call Dove "fat"? :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you saying I'm as widely disliked as the Honduran hog?

My haterz for the most part have a problem with me because of my beliefs....

This is another indication that you're Princess Peaches, you constantly fought Poarkzilla's battles for her on SG too.

I'm sure you'd like to believe that's the problem. But would it surprise you overmuch if I mentioned that the "beliefs" people take exception to are more likely to be "stupid shit Scouse believes about other posters, and whines incessantly about" than they are about "Aryan's" ridiculous political posturing that nobody takes very seriously anyway?"

For instance, where does the Honduras reference come from -- or are you so ignorant of western hemisphere geography as to not know where Honduras is and what it's about? And why haven't you figured out that Peaches has as many disputes with Lily as anybody else does? Much like Peaches, I tend to make common cause with Lily only when I think she's right.

And what 3 syllable nic would YOU like people to refer to YOU by, when the only possible result is them looking like butthurt whiners? (Bear in mind, Peaches is the current champ with the FIVE syllable "disgusting monster.") :Excited5:

I really don't care about your pseudo-intellectual rationalisations, Peaches.

Whatever character flaws the regs on here have, at least most of us aren't too scared to reveal our e-identities....

That's truly another level of cowardice.

I won't judge though, I know you old LGBT army types are on the delicate side because of the way you were treated in the past.

Look snowflake, if you don't "care" about my responses, stop asking for them.

Also, you dodged my question about what 3-syllable nic you'd like to adopt. I'm not in the mood to have to make one up for you. But trust me, I can if needs be.

I only inquired because you did your usual snipey passive aggression routine.

In future I'll just direct you to the nearest saucer of milk for your bitchy old scene queen ass.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What kind of stupid, retarded fucking scrote sleeps with a married person so they can have content on fucking SG? A fucking disposable loser who pawns his kids toys for his MASTER TROLL of sleeping with a married person.

Yet. YOU DID sleep with Martini. I will always bring that up. Don't like it? I don't care, slut. You did it, you can't spin this away you trailer trash ghetto cunt.

Keep on trying to spin in it. You're too fucking stupid to do that right.

What kind of desperation did you have when Martini played your pathetic and retarded ass?

Lol!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Wow, melty detected. You literally sound like an angry 10 yr old having a temper tantrum.

Did you post fake pictures? Then try and claim they were you, though they never age?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Uh huh.

YUO BIG JELLY! PWN3D!

Did you buy your Go Karts off Amazon?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Did you post fake pictures? Then try and claim they were you, though they never age?

Never age? THey were all taken within a few years of each other. Are you retarded? :Crazy:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Never age? THey were all taken within a few years of each other. Are you retarded? :Crazy:

YES. Yes he is.

Go look at where this short bus reject "proved" I said "small business oligarchy" and thinks he caught me in something. You cannot make this up

I knew Flynn was fucking stupid but that's just next level stupid :LOL3:

So yeah NONE of us should be shocked that this epic fucking retard thinks pictures taken over the span of a few years should show aging. He is fucking retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

YES. Yes he is.

Go look at where this short bus reject "proved" I said "small business oligarchy" and thinks he caught me in something. You cannot make this up

I knew Flynn was fucking stupid but that's just next level stupid :LOL3:

So yeah NONE of us should be shocked that this epic fucking retard thinks pictures taken over the span of a few years should show aging. He is fucking retard.

Dovey said:
In other words I popped your bubble a bit?

Are you gonna fight the elderly small business owner ogilarchy when you are done here? Bezos probably wants to put a few more facists out of business since he has done so good this year. And unlike the man who runs the barber shop....Bezos voted left.

Take em down! Fight the power! Bezo will pay a living wage.....that slave driving capitalist lady who runs the flower shop says she cant! Clearly a corporate slave driver.

Flea is big tech monopoly. Who'd have thunk.

WOOPS!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Quite literally mental patient tier retarded...

Flynn, you are an absolute headcase. If you aren't already incarcerated in some loony bin, you should be extremely fucking grateful.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Quite literally mental patient tier retarded...

Flynn, you are an absolute headcase. If you aren't already incarcerated in some loony bin, you should be extremely fucking grateful.

Sure, buddy. You just worry about getting new photos that you can claim are you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yet. YOU DID sleep with Martini. I will always bring that up. Don't like it? I don't care, slut. You did it, you can't spin this away you trailer trash ghetto cunt.

Keep on trying to spin in it. You're too fucking stupid to do that right.

What kind of desperation did you have when Martini played your pathetic and retarded ass?

Lol!!!!
Obviously you aint getting this assclown, but its a pretty bad look for you just how obsessed you are that Dovey jilted and insulted ya boi! You typically come off as the new jelly girlfriend. We can only assume that cause you be jellying Poof's dick down your throat! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Uh huh.

YUO BIG JELLY! PWN3D!

Did you buy your Go Karts off Amazon?
I bought all the go carts I've never owned off gocartsrus. Ya fukin short attention span douche nozzle. We both know my car payments are more than your rent payment, Mr. Poors.