Putting the owners of SG and MM on notice of a pending class action suit. Cuz 1st Amendment Violations

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
BF may be added to the suit at a later time should BF go Snowflake Stubby on me.

My rights have been violated. Censorship and bad things, very bad things.

This is a tragedy and a disgrace to our Country.

My Incoming Donation info available on request.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BF may be added to the suit at a later time should BF go Snowflake Stubby on me.

Lets have that address.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's funny how leftists suddenly forget what a monopoly is and suddenly start fighting FOR corporatists as soon as their political opposition starts defending their voices.

Bad and idiotic comparison. Is Flea squashing competitors and trying to influence elections of not just the US.....but other countries?

Figures leftists cant tell the difference from the little guy and the big corp monopoly.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's funny how leftists suddenly forget what a monopoly is and suddenly start fighting FOR corporatists as soon as their political opposition starts defending their voices.

Bad and idiotic comparison. Is Flea squashing competitors and trying to influence elections of not just the US.....but other countries?

Figures leftists cant tell the difference from the little guy and the big corp monopoly.
Point passing head, as per usual.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lets have that address.
NonComposMentis@Gofundme.con
street address, faggit. You know, PI.
Why would I give the gay greek chorus of BF any PI?

Dig the jams man!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No I get your point. It's just a bad one.

You just equated FLEA with fucking big tech. And equated being banned from a forum owned by some rando person to being completely censored on a public platform due to a monopoly.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OMG!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You just equated FLEA with fucking big tech. And equated being banned from a forum owned by some rando person to being completely censored on a public platform due to a monopoly.
lolwut?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

OMG!
If my Constitutional Attorney Donnie says sue, I sue.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolwut?

Okay perhaps I gave you too much credit. I was thinking you were making an attempt at a shot towards Trumps class action lawsuit against big tech monopolies.

Or it's as I expected and you guys just dont know the difference between the little guy and a whole monopoly.

I always knew the left didnt really care about big corporations squashing individual rights. That's been obvious for a long time.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lolwut?

Okay perhaps I gave you too much credit. I was thinking you were making an attempt at a shot towards Trumps class action lawsuit against big tech monopolies.

Or it's as I expected and you guys just dont know the difference between the little guy and a whole monopoly.

I always knew the left didnt really care about big corporations squashing individual rights. That's been obvious for a long time.

Were you an owner of any of the above mentioned Party's in the suit? If so on advice of contrails, I am discontinuing this conversation.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin wants you to donate pics of big black cock, used condoms and dirty underwear

he’s having a tent warming party

The faggot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolwut?

Were you an owner of any of the above mentioned Party's in the suit? If so on advice of contrails, I am discontinuing this conversation.

In other words I popped your bubble a bit?

Are you gonna fight the elderly small business owner ogilarchy when you are done here? Bezos probably wants to put a few more facists out of business since he has done so good this year. And unlike the man who runs the barber shop....Bezos voted left.

Take em down! Fight the power! Bezo will pay a living wage.....that slave driving capitalist lady who runs the flower shop says she cant! Clearly a corporate slave driver.

Flea is big tech monopoly. Who'd have thunk.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me help you, Dove (although a joke loses some of its punch when it has to be explained to the kids in the letterman jackets): the brilliant piece in the OP was intended as a satirical comment on 45's predilection for abusing the legal system (1,900 suits at last count). It was not meant to compare discussion forums (or their owners) to Big Tech platforms (or their owners).

You must've left your sense of humour in Cork.

I do have a serious question, though: why weren't Murdoch and Fox named as co-defendants? They've deplatformed the Donald as surely as have Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

OMG!

Sue this, faggot
You're beginning to bore me.

You done bored me over a year ago, faggot

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

OMG!

Sue this, faggot

Why thank you ma'am for taking the time out of your fun filled and hard working blissful day, to take the time to reach out to me! I feel #blessed

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

OMG!

Sue this, faggot

Why thank you ma'am for taking the time out of your fun filled and hard working blissful day, to take the time to reach out to me! I feel #blessed
You can go back to sucking dick now, faggot

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lets have that address.
NonComposMentis@Gofundme.con
street address, faggit. You know, PI.
Why would I give the gay greek chorus of BF any PI?

Dig the jams man!

LOL! You're an ass gobbling faggit!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
200w.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

lolwut?

Are you gonna fight the elderly small business owner ogilarchy when you are done here? Bezos probably wants to put a few more facists out of business since he has done so good this year. And unlike the man who runs the barber shop....Bezos voted left.

Take em down! Fight the power! Bezo will pay a living wage.....that slave driving capitalist lady who runs the flower shop says she cant! Clearly a corporate slave driver.

What is, a "SMALL BUSINESS OLIGARCHY?"

Is this something you made up?

Here's the closest to what you're shitting out your mouth:

"A business oligarch is generally a business magnate who controls sufficient resources to influence national politics. ... possesses sufficient political power to promote their own interests; controls multiple businesses, which intensively coordinate their activities."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hmmm...that sounds like the opposite.

LMFAO!

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me help you, Dove (although a joke loses some of its punch when it has to be explained to the kids in the letterman jackets): the brilliant piece in the OP was intended as a satirical comment on 45's predilection for abusing the legal system (1,900 suits at last count). It was not meant to compare discussion forums (or their owners) to Big Tech platforms (or their owners).

I do have a serious question, though: why weren't Murdoch and Fox named as co-defendants? They've deplatformed the Donald as surely as have Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

lolwut?

"A business oligarch is generally a business magnate who controls sufficient resources to influence national politics. ... possesses sufficient political power to promote their own interests; controls multiple businesses, which intensively coordinate their activities."

LMFAO!

The confusion probably stems from the fact that she's talking about the "ogilarchy" not the "oligarchy."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

lolwut?

LMFAO!

The confusion probably stems from the fact that she's talking about the "ogilarchy" not the "oligarchy."

I wasn't going to bring that up just yet...I wanted to see if she even noticed the difference in spelling without my quotation marks to guide her.

No, Lotus. The fact is not lost on any of us that can see that Dovey KNOWS ABSOLUTELY JACKSHIT, when it comes to most anything she claims to be an expert in, which is fucking everything.