Biden soon to exit race

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I love it when @Admin. exposes his stupidity.

Poopy Pants @Lily giving it the Thumbs Up! is the icing on the cake!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
He tries so hard to be clever but he simply lacks the aptitude to be funny or any good at this. And to watch lil Tubby hi five him on a job well done every time he makes a total tit of himself is akin to watching Jill biden throw scooby snacks at her catatonic husband for doing such a good job.

As if NOT diving into a deep coma right there on stage is where the new threshold for outstanding performance during a presidential debate should sit.

Elder abuse seems to be a thing among the democrat faithful.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He tries so hard to be clever but he simply lacks the aptitude to be funny or any good at this. And to watch lil Tubby hi five him on a job well done every time he makes a total tit of himself is akin to watching Jill biden throw scooby snacks at her catatonic husband for doing such a good job.

As if NOT diving into a deep coma right there on stage is where the new threshold for outstanding performance during a presidential debate should sit.

Elder abuse seems to be a thing among the democrat faithful.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I am very clever.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Apparently there was some kind of an emergency meeting with Harris.

What do you think might have been the topic of conversation?

And does she have any pets or family members which may be in a basement in Haiti somewhere with a knife to their throat?

What are the chances two people step aside simultaneously just by sheer coincidence?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Blanket ad hominem attacks do not illuminate, be salient as possible.

You think it is an ad hominem attack to say "Everything else you said is retarded."?

I know you will not understand because you are retarded, but you are wrong.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You're wrong about the masks.

Improperly fit masks actually accelerated the spread of Covid.

Instead of exhaling directly in front of themselves (and therefore being the ones to walk into their own exhalation (because most people walk forward))...

Improperly fit masks directed a person's exhalation sideways, into the paths of other people who were walking either beside them or past them coming from the opposite direction.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have had umpteen Surgeries in my life, every single time, including decades ago and over the last 3 years.

Every single time I was wheeled into the Surgical Room, every person in that room was masked. Always. Doctors are so silly falling for Masks LOL!

Surgeons are not walking past other people, as most people wearing masks for Covid are doing when they are near other people. It is fine if their exhalation goes sideways, and the patient is directly in front of them.

I know you will not understand this, as you are a moron.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
In all seriousness though. If Biden does step aside I really fear for poor Kamal's life. We all know when democrats are desperate they are capable of anything. No one deserves the fate of suiciding themselves in a community pool somewhere just because they happen to be a cackling and incompetent hen.

Join me friends. Kamala's Life Matters!
Huh?