Biden soon to exit race

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
As we ponder how to replace Biden with someone other than his next in line successor who's even less likely to win let us not forget to take the remainder of the afternoon to consider Trump's age.

Because that will help us!

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
As we ponder how to replace Biden with someone other than his next in line successor who's even less likely to win let us not forget to take the remainder of the afternoon to consider Trump's age.

Because that will help us!
Rephrase that in the form of something that makes sense.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You really have to wonder what is going through the mind of the average black voter. Especially the black woman. For the first time in U.S. history you have a black female VP. And for the first time you have the party of inclusion suggesting the natural line of succession shouldn't be followed. My what a conundrum!

It's almost as if the democrats were pandering or something.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You really have to wonder what is going through the mind of the average black voter. Especially the black woman. For the first time in U.S. history you have a black female VP. And for the first time you have the party of inclusion suggesting the natural line of succession shouldn't be followed. My what a conundrum!

It's almost as if the democrats were pandering or something.
Is the Party in the room with you now? Do you even know his name?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So just toss the DEI hire to the curb? This won't bode well with all them Negros the democratic party wishes to court November 4th through the 6th.
...perhaps a reason why the Democrats should retain Kamala @Benny420 .

Because that would allow them to keep or retain their existing base of Black voters who've said they might abandon the Democrats or stay at home if its somebody else other than Kamala.

Like or hate her, Harris doesn't come across as some ANTIFA firebrand. Shes reasonably agreeable and not too hard on the eyes. Shes still got her marbles. And yes unfortunately appearances do count. And so does a candidate's mental fitness and alertness in front of a television camera.

I've heard Michelle Obama being tossed around as a replacement but in all honesty I can't stand her. She looks so gruff and butch. Like Hillary she ain't her charming husband. Both Hillary & Michelle were good supporting cast members but not Presidential material I'm afraid.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
In all seriousness though. If Biden does step aside I really fear for poor Kamal's life. We all know when democrats are desperate they are capable of anything. No one deserves the fate of suiciding themselves in a community pool somewhere just because they happen to be a cackling and incompetent hen.

Join me friends. Kamala's Life Matters!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
Some have "alternative facts".

yes Lily, its also called among other things biased reporting. If A kills B but it doesn't report B attacked A then that is an alternative fact.

Of all the stupid shit to push "alternative facts" is up there with "Not qualified".

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
...perhaps a reason why the Democrats should retain Kamala @Benny420 .

Because that would allow them to keep or retain their existing base of Black voters who've said they might abandon the Democrats or stay at home if its somebody else other than Kamala.

Like or hate her, Harris doesn't come across as some ANTIFA firebrand. Shes reasonably agreeable and not too hard on the eyes. And yes unfortunately appearances do count. And so does a candidate's mental fitness and alertness in front of a television camera.

I've heard Michelle Obama being tossed around as a replacement but in all honesty I can't stand her. She looks so gruff and butch. Like Hillary she ain't her charming husband. Both Hillary & Michelle were good supporting cast members but not Presidential material I'm afraid.
Two females occupying the highest offices in the land? Smart Americans are not prepared to witness unschronized PMS episodes playing themselves out in the oval office.

No. It will have to be a man and someone other than Gavin Newsum. Ouch. That makes the playing field about as tiny as lil tub's brain.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
yes Lily, its also called among other things biased reporting. If A kills B but it doesn't report B attacked A then that is an alternative fact.

Of all the stupid shit to push "alternative facts" is up there with "Not qualified".
Two Items in your cart, one is 12 inches, the other is 11 inches. Is it reasonable to say the 11 inch item is the 2nd largest in the cart? Or is that bullshit msm lies?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And he will be 82 at this juncture in 4 years.

He's only going to deteriorate too.
And that's why the Democrats should get a slate of younger candidates.

Imo Trump's support has peaked.

A new candidate along with an appealing vp running mate could reinvigorate the Democrats.

So if the Democrats go back up while Trump has peaked they could be neck and neck and even pull ahead of him

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And that's why the Democrats should get a slate of younger candidates.

Imo Trump's support has peaked.

A new candidate along with an appealing vp running mate could reinvigorate the Democrats.

So if the Democrats go back up while Trump has peaked they could be neck and neck and even pull ahead of him

Yes, his support has peaked. On that we can agree.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
I call them lies.
No, if you are saying that some presupposition has only 1 fact then alternative fact is stupid, but as most people understand facts they are multiple. so by definition AFs is a sound comment.

I know its hard for you but try not to pay to much attention to admin babble.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Two females occupying the highest offices in the land? Smart Americans are not prepared to witness unschronized PMS episodes playing themselves out in the oval office.

No. It will have to be a man and someone other than Gavin Newsum. Ouch. That makes the playing field about as tiny as lil tub's brain.
Yeah I don't think 2 females would be wise either.

They'd need a White male running mate with a lot of experience.

Not Pete Buttigieg but perhaps Andy Bashear

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And Trump isn't a borderline personality with an extreme psychopathy, right?
Compose yourself little lady! We are discussing the most effective means of bypassing the DEI hire without resorting to suiciding her!

Kamala's Life Matters.

Get on board or GTFO

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yes, his support has peaked. On that we can agree.
And like Biden Trump is old.

And he stumbles verbally too.

Like an aging athlete I could easily see him running out of steam against a reinvigorated youthful Democratic ticket

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah I don't think 2 females would be wise either.

They'd need a White male running mate with a lot of experience.

Not Pete Buttigieg but perhaps Andy Bashear
They could try Hakeem Jefferies. He knows alot about Biggie Smalls lyrics so he's got that going for him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, if you are saying that some presupposition has only 1 fact then alternative fact is stupid, but as most people understand facts they are multiple. so by definition AFs is a sound comment.

I know its hard for you but try not to pay to much attention to admin babble.

Do you believe your own bullshit? If you believe, can't use the word "think", that I don't analyze politics on my own, you're a moron.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Compose yourself little lady! We are discussing the most effective means of bypassing the DEI hire without resorting to suiciding her!

Kamala's Life Matters.

Get on board or GTFO
8xl8w5.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And like Biden Trump is old.

And he stumbles verbally too.

Like an aging athlete I could easily see him running out of steam against a reinvigorated youthful Democratic ticket

He rambled on with low energy at his speech last night.

He's washed up.