Biden soon to exit race

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Tough day down at the rodeo eh Admin? First you get turned down by @Breakfall. Then corky doesn't offer much hope and now you're confronted with this rather unsavory choice of totally fucked over vs a little less than totally fucked over.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He rambled on with low energy at his speech last night.

He's washed up.
He was a little less bright and perky than his usual self last night during his 90 minute presentation. From the 15 minute snipplet I happened to catch. But until Biden can make it through 9 minutes of a spirited debate without crapping his pants you really have no room to judge.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
While personally not being 100% sure this is the best option, it seems the party is thinking it's time for a reset.

If a fresh Candidate is what it takes to keep the senate and wh and retake the house, I'm all in.
In order to stay relevant the Dems need to break from the status quo like Trump's Republican party broke from the status quo, and like how he is now breaking the status quo by changing outlooks on some issues, like abortion rights.

Only issue that the Dems have changed their mind on as far as I can see is immigration, but it really isn't anything new, just a throwback to Obama's outlook on Immigration policy.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Democrats really shit the bed this time around. That's what happens when you forfeit meritocracy in favor of pandering

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
In order to stay relevant the Dems need to break from the status quo like Trump's Republican party broke from the status quo, and like how he is now breaking the status quo by changing outlooks on some issues, like abortion rights.

Only issue that the Dems have changed their mind on as far as I can see is immigration, but it really isn't anything new, just a throwback to Obama's outlook on Immigration policy.
I think if Karmala came out in favor of Trump's Shark and Alligator border moat of death idea, but added voluntary machine gun turrets, she could stroll into the oval office and put her feet up on the Resolute Desk.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So what's the plan peons? Are we settled on the idea that we'll counter our opponents with the idea that Trump might slowly deteriorate into the same vegetative state Biden is in today? Before his four year term is up?

And what will you say when someone counters with the fact that he chose a very capable young man whom intelligent Americans don't abhor as his successor?

if any of you had asinine airheads ascended beyond the roles of use car salesmen or wetbacked dishwasher you might have realized that in the business world succession planning is a critical component of a sustained viability.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
if any of you had asinine airheads ascended beyond the roles of use car salesmen or wetbacked dishwasher you might have realized that in the business world succession planning is a critical component of a sustained viability.
This is the biggest nothing burger of blatantly obvious business practice I've read in a while.

Tastes like a White Castle Slider. Small, disappointing, and If I eat more than 2 or 3 I get sick.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This is the biggest nothing burger of blatantly obvious business practice I've read in a while.

Tastes like a White Castle Slider. Small, disappointing, and If I eat more than 2 or 3 I get sick.
You consume that garbage? That says alot.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So age doesn't matter unless the candidate is not Trump. Who has TDS here?
Age doesn't matter. Cognitive ability does.

Now you may not like what Trump has to say and it may be agreeable that he tends to ramble. But if you're attempting to go on record saying he has an equal to or worse decline in brain function than biden then we are clearly not observing the same reality.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
She doesn't have to do that much, just let the current team govern & continue Biden's policies/agenda which prior to the debate were OK with about 50% of the voters.

25% at most. In any given election roughly half of eligible voters can't be arsed with the remaining half split fairly evenly between republicans and democrats. It's obviously much less than 25% now though since #GenocideJoe is failing miserably in almost every recent poll and it is NOT just because he's demented. His policies/agenda are shite.

I'm not going to bother with the rest of your nonsense because... damn.

Where to even start?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
25% at most. In any given election roughly half of eligible voters can't be arsed with the remaining half split fairly evenly between republicans and democrats. It's obviously much less than 25% now though since #GenocideJoe is failing miserably in almost every recent poll and it is NOT just because he's demented. His policies/agenda are shite.

Where to even start?
Blanket ad hominem attacks do not illuminate, be salient as possible.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Biden to drop out of the race as early this weekend and has indicated he will not be endorsing Kamala has his successor

You just have to marvel at the slap in the face to the black community.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access

Where to even start?
It didn't even take very long for his approval rating to start dropping, Dem voters wanted him to be the "unifier" between Reps and Dems in order to fight against a bigger enemy: Covid-19, the 2nd wave of which went rampant in Spring and Summer of 2021.

Biden (And Trump before him with the CARES act) ultimately tried to do some things to bounce the economy back, most noticeably the stimulus checks. Whether these worked or not it is still too early to tell, but for now it seems like they increased the money supply and hiked inflation a bit. He also implemented a federal mask mandate, which seems to have become increasingly unpopular as research began to show that masks where relatively ineffective at decreasing transmission rates of Covid-19.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It didn't even take very long for his approval rating to start dropping, Dem voters wanted him to be the "unifier" between Reps and Dems in order to fight against a bigger enemy: Covid-19, the 2nd wave of which went rampant in Spring and Summer of 2021.

Biden (And Trump before him with the CARES act) ultimately tried to do some things to bounce the economy back, most noticeably the stimulus checks. Whether these worked or not it is still too early to tell, but for now it seems like they increased the money supply and hiked inflation a bit. He also implemented a federal mask mandate, which seems to have become increasingly unpopular as research began to show that masks where relatively ineffective at decreasing transmission rates of Covid-19.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You're wrong about the masks.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Watching Joy Reid, whoopie and that bald bitch from congress bite their tongues until the blood pours out as Kamala is kicked to the curb in favor of a white person is going to be everything.

And then to add insult to injury their livelihood will require them to shill zealously for whomever it is that the democratic party places into the drivers seat.

I can understand now why you peons hate Trump so much. Who else has ever caused this much chaos and mayhem in democratic party simply by breathing?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You're wrong about the masks.
I have had umpteen Surgeries in my life, every single time, including decades ago and over the last 3 years.

Every single time I was wheeled into the Surgical Room, every person in that room was masked. Always. Doctors are so silly falling for Masks LOL!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard

The covid response is part of it and *very* important to people for whom that's the top issue.

But most of the people I've seen and/or talked to were either done with Biden over Ukraine, especially after he blew up the Nordstream pipelines, or abandoned him over the genocide in Palestine.

There's no coming back from that shit and it's going to haunt the democrats for a generation or more.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The covid response is part of it and *very* important to people for whom that's the top issue.

But most of the people I've seen and/or talked to were either done with Biden over Ukraine, especially after he blew up the Nordstream pipelines, or abandoned him over the genocide in Palestine.

There's no coming back from that shit and it's going to haunt the democrats for a generation or more.
Let's not forget how the average GenZer is finding it nearly impossible to branch out on their own due to the insane inflation he caused

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Where to even start?
Well...that's just your perspective.

You seem to be someone who is a somewhat conservative non-aligned Independent voter who is disgruntled with the current electoral system in your country.

But you're not necessarily representative of every other American voter.

Last edited:

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah, the shut-in has his fingers on the pulse of the nation.

:LOL3:
Gary makes some astute observations, lil tub. If you cannot counter is salient points simply remain quiet but these ad hominem are low. Even for you.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

You seem to be someone who is a somewhat conservative non-aligned Independent voter who is disgruntled with the current electoral system in your country.

But you're not representative of everyone else.
People like Lil Tub may want to convince you that you require a degree in political science to observe reality around you. Much the way they want to push the narrative that you need a degree in biology to understand what a woman is.

this is simply not true and is nothing more than a ploy to make you doubt yourself so that they can be in-charge of your thoughts from that point forward.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
People like Lil Tub may want to convince you that you require a degree in political science to observe reality around you. Much the way they want to push the narrative that you need a degree in biology to understand what a woman is.
Just as there are extremists in the Republican Party the same is true of the Democrats as well. Those types need their own political parties just like in other countries. And both parties are false coalitions of groups that don't really agree with one another but are united in a Marriage of Convenience.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard

But you're not representative of everyone else.

And you are obviously suffering from a recto-cranial inversion.

I don't despise liberals/democrats because they aren't more like republicans; I despise liberals/democrats because they're TOO MUCH like republicans. They're on the same fucking team and if you can't see that I can't help you.

:whatever:

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Just as there are extremists in the Republican Party the same is true of the Democrats as well. Those types need their own political parties just like in other countries. And both parties are false coalitions of groups that don't really agree with one another but are united in a Marriage of Convenience.
Extremism is counterproductive on both sides.