Biden Withdrawing All Troops from Afganistan

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump listened to his Generals. Now inco cho is going against the Generals and the left whang press is twisting and spinning that into an opposite narrative. They claim he is telling the top brass to shut up and sit down like it's a good thing.
If Trump hadda done that the huffmyshorts etal fuking left whang press would went nuts.
And wonder why we call it fake news?
I send the editors a gift:
~lifts up.. *braaaap

It's like if your spouse spent your whole marriage fucking other people while you cried and begged them to stop.

Then one day, they say "Hey, I'm gonna stop fucking other people in a few months" and then you get all giddy and start bragging how monogamous your cheating spouse is because they said they are gonna stop.

When really they just said it and are just simply bored or not benefitting anymore from doing it. And there is a good chance that they will just start fucking a different person before pulling all the way out of the old one. Or the old will do some new interesting shit and start the fucking anew.

But hey... they SAID they would stop, so yay! It's not like they haven't said before. (They have).

These leftards are the biggest cucks I've ever seen.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There ain't any glory in bringing the troops home from Afghanistan. Not from Iraq. Not from Viet Nam. Not from any place where they were only put there to further rich bastards and their interests.

What about all the Afghanis whose burning question now is "WTF is gonna happen to ME when these bastards leave?"

Just as it ever was.

Well, the only way to help them is to exterminate islam. I'm for it, but their population will be reduced 80% at least. But hey, they wont be wondering anymore if the shitgod allah is real!

They don't wonder now, why would they change their minds based on what Biden does? That shitgod Allah is just as real as that shitgod YHVH that you masturbate with.

Sorry faggit but The God of Israel is the one and only actual God. That shitstain allah is actually satan. Its all good though, terdz like you will be bent over for allah, even if you dont believe in him.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why couldn't war mongering, mindless killing machine, Trump do that?
Why was Trump such a war monger?

I'm glad the USA is finally retreating ( or at least trying) to retreat from Afghanistan.
I hope Biden means it.
This Pax Americana business has been a complete failure.
It's an Empire the US can no longer afford.
Fuk off, ya llyin cunt. Trump started the troop reduction way the fuck before biden came along!

No. I never said/blamed Trump for Afghanistan.
He inherited a mess as did Obama from W Bush.
I hope you didn't vote for that turd Bush, Lokmeer.
Because he imposed so much suffering on the world.

For whatever people say about Trump, I don't think he was as bad as W. Bush.

W Bush/Cheney was the worst presidntial administration in US history. Ever.

Any party, any decade bar none.

Agreed. They fucked up the world.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Afghan government will fall and the Taliban will quickly be back. That is not a good thing.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Won't the US withdrawal just allow Iran to move in?

And they'll do it with China's blessing who'll be right behind to scoop up its resources?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Afghan government will fall and the Taliban will quickly be back. That is not a good thing.

And they'll do it with China's blessing who'll be right behind to scoop up its resources?

Not sure why that would be Americas problem. We are not the global police.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

f

Not sure why that would be Americas problem. We are not the global police.

...except it will make Iran more powerful.

Of course, China will be right behind to scoop up the spoils and support them.

It has huge geopolotical implications because it will alter the balance of power in the region.

2 powerful Authoritarian regimes, possibly terrorising the world, not a healthy prospect.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
45tardland big mad, Uncle Joe finally brings our Military home from this steaming quagmire, grr say trumpers we liek teh warz!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1618780434209.jpg

Kissing this war mongers ass.....an establishment sleezebag who supports the wars.....because he is "generous" enough to say he will(in reality he wont) bring troops home in Sept is completely idiotic.

He should and could do it now. I'm sure the establishment shills who think they are classical liberals will have a million excuses and justifications. I bet they will even openly support continued wars now just so they can keep trashing and demonizing us.

They've been so brainwashed to hate they will argue with this even.