Big Surprise: They lied about the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drawing on more than 1,300 documents from a hidden Pentagon archive, the investigation reveals that, since 2014, the American air war has been plagued by deeply flawed intelligence, rushed and imprecise targeting and the deaths of thousands of civilians, many of them children.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Brandon, why did you do all that? WHY?

Brandon was just vice president when Obama dropped 50k drone bombs.

Not sure why any of you would shill so hard for these war monger scum bags and its sad to see how much you dont actually care. Like Brandon bombing a school and clinic nearly right away and that horrific exit and giving all that shit to the Taliban.

You hate your own countrymen way more than you care about this.

Is this sarcasm because you know Biden was the VP in 2014 and this drone bombing spree was Obama? I know you dem shills dont even actually watch what any of these people actually do in office.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Not sure why any of you would shill so hard for these war monger scum bags and its sad to see how much you dont actually care. Like Brandon bombing a school and clinic nearly right away and that horrific exit and giving all that shit to the Taliban.

Have you considered a career in Clinical Psychology?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Briefly. But then I realized I'd be spending all day having to listen to the constant problems and general mental unhealth of the white American dems/progs.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Briefly. But then I realized I'd be spending all day having to listen to the constant problems and general mental unhealth of the white American dems/progs.

Good choice, you would have been terrible at it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good choice, you would have been terrible at it.

Well.....I do know who the administration was in 2014 and what they actually did. So. I got that.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is this sarcasm because you know Biden was the VP in 2014 and this drone bombing spree was Obama? I know you dem shills dont even actually watch what any of these people actually do in office.

Once and for all, stop with your partisan hackery. Bush/Cheney started these wars, so the preponderance of guilt lies with them. But Obama, Trump, and Biden continued them. They are ALL guilty. But you, Dove, are as guilty as any partisan Dem of partisan hackery. I have yet to see you make a single post in which you admit to the guilt of any Con.

In the OP, when I say "they" I mean all of them. War merchants. All of them.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Once and for all, stop with your partisan hackery. Bush/Cheney started these wars, so the preponderance of guilt lies with them. But Obama, Trump, and Biden continued them. They are ALL guilty. But you, Dove, are as guilty as any partisan Dem of partisan hackery. I have yet to see you make a single post in which you admit to the guilt of any Con.

As are "We the People" for accepting it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What does she need an elitist degree to practice anything? She has a smartphone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So the article was partisan hackery? I voted for Obama. So I cant criticize the stupid psycho for dropping 50k drone bombs because that's partisan?

Right. This is why I dont take you guys seriously. You are literally so partisan hacky that you legit accuse anyone who just repeats a fact that isnt favorable to DEMS as partisan hacky.

No shit Bush started them. However....the ARTICLE you posted is addressing the time period of 2014 to until Trump took office. Where we found out there were more casualties than reported.

Did you READ it?

Okay so if we comment on the content in the article its "partisan". We need ONLY look at the time BEFORE 2014. Because Obama had it in 2014 and anyone criticizing him by repeating what happened during his administration is a HACK omg.

Smh. You literally ONLY care about things if you can smear a "con" for it. THAT is partisan hackery.

So you are probably just ignoring bombings now because a dem is in office and criticism of murder when a dem is doing it is "partisan".

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So the article was partisan hackery? I voted for Obama. So I cant criticize the stupid psycho for dropping 50k drone bombs because that's partisan?

Right. This is why I dont take you guys seriously. You are literally so partisan hacky that you legit accuse anyone who just repeats a fact that isnt favorable to DEMS as partisan hacky.

No shit Bush started them. However....the ARTICLE you posted is addressing the time period of 2014 to until Trump took office. Where we found out there were more casualties than reported.

Did you READ it?

Okay so if we comment on the content in the article its "partisan". We need ONLY look at the time BEFORE 2014. Because Obama had it in 2014 and anyone criticizing him by repeating what happened during his administration is a HACK omg.

Smh.
Were you as angry as me, when Obama did all those iraqi and Afghani invasions?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you READ it?

Smh.

I recall conservatives loudmouths on Fox blaming Obama for the invasion of Afghanistan. I can't fathom it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Did you READ it?

Smh.

I recall conservatives loudmouths on Fox blaming Obama for the invasion of Afghanistan. I can't fathom it.
The overwhelming stoopidness is overwhelming.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you READ it?

Smh.

The overwhelming stoopidness is overwhelming.

It's the goal. To overwhelm the average person so they tune out and let them end democracy as we've known it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did you READ it?

Smh.

I'm not stupid enough to think party labels matter.
When an elected official does something I'm opposed to I dont ignore it over a label.

So no A. My feelings about the actions of politicains are authentic and not rooted in partisan hatred.

If you hacks wanted to fake rage over casualties that were murdered during Bush/Cheney, maybe getting an article discussing THAT would have been a better way to go than getting an article that directly addresses the Obama administration's psychotic and terrifying drone bomb fetish and then bitching about "partisan hackery" when someone actually comments on the content in the article.

People like you are complicit because you refuse to hold any one accountable for anything so long as they have your preferred label. You dont truly care what happens, you see things as partisan "ammo". I'm convinced a majority of dem/progs are legitimate sociopaths. Sociopathy is all we ever see from you people.

You are either opposed to wars and the violence accomplished by the people we elect or you are not. You dont get to pretend to be mad when its Bush/Cheney and then ignore Obama/Biden. You are an idiot if you think any of these people are who they say they are to begin with. These people would bomb your family if it stood to benefit them to do so.

Over and over you lot show us you are completely unwilling to hold any standards or criticize anyone based on their actual actions. It's entirely about labels.

All you accomplish is proving over and over how little you actually care about people and how fully invested you are in narratives. None of you are mad about causalities and bombings and murder of innocent civilians....you guys are mad that America isnt a one party authoritarian socailist state and you think stomping your feet over a "Republican" while ignoring the evil deeds of a "democrat" is going to what.... show us why we are wrong for not wanting a one party authoritarian state?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
DO EVEN NEED TO SAY IT?
FNuNEsg.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Did you READ it?

Smh.

When an elected official does something I'm opposed to I dont ignore it over a label.

So no A. My feelings about the actions of politicains are authentic and not rooted in partisan hatred.

If you hacks wanted to fake rage over casualties that were murdered during Bush/Cheney, maybe getting an article discussing THAT would have been a better way to go than getting an article that directly addresses the Obama administration's psychotic and terrifying drone bomb fetish and then bitching about "partisan hackery" when someone actually comments on the content in the article.

People like you are complicit because you refuse to hold any one accountable for anything so long as they have your preferred label. You dont truly care what happens, you see things as partisan "ammo". I'm convinced a majority of dem/progs are legitimate sociopaths. Sociopathy is all we ever see from you people.

You are either opposed to wars and the violence accomplished by the people we elect or you are not. You dont get to pretend to be mad when its Bush/Cheney and then ignore Obama/Biden. You are an idiot if you think any of these people are who they say they are to begin with. These people would bomb your family if it stood to benefit them to do so.

Over and over you lot show us you are completely unwilling to hold any standards or criticize anyone based on their actual actions. It's entirely about labels.

All you accomplish is proving over and over how little you actually care about people and how fully invested you are in narratives. None of you are mad about causalities and bombings and murder of innocent civilians....you guys are mad that America isnt a one party authoritarian socailist state and you think stomping your feet over a "Republican" while ignoring the evil deeds of a "democrat" is going to what.... show us why we are wrong for not wanting a one party authoritarian state?
crazy-alert-crazy.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you READ it?

Smh.

crazy-alert-crazy.gif
^^^^faggit alert!