Bill Clinton in Cali hospital with virulent case of gonorrhea

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The former US president is suffering from a urinary tract infection that spread to his bloodstream, CNN
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, adding on Friday that doctors and his staff said Clinton was now up and walking about.

LMAO

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He deserves whatever he's got. I can't believe he's still alive.

He was the last good president you guys had.

Should have cut him a deal and made him President for life. Like Erdogan in Turkey. Clinton was that good but in good way. He ran the USA like a well oiled machine.

What's followed since then has been a disaster.

W Bush essentially destroyed Clinton's legacy & what was once the Greatest Country in the World.

If Clinton was one of America's great emperors then Dumbya was like Caligula and the anti Christ the prophets warned us about.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cali is what the ghetto calls California.

It is an out of state thing. Like all California natives I find it annoying though so I usually get passive aggressive and tell them I hear Colombia is nice this time of year.

Get it? Cali, Colombia.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Should have cut him a deal and made him President for life. Like Erdogan in Turkey. Clinton was that good but in good way. He ran the USA like a well oiled machine.

W Bush essentially destroyed Clinton's legacy & what was once the Greatest Country in the World.

If Clinton was one of America's great emperors then Dumbya was like Caligula and the anti Christ the prophets warned us about.
Clinton made me the right wing extremist I am today. He made America worse and dirtier in every way possible. His reign was the beginning of the end for our country. The economy was good because of the internets but our culture descended into the toilet from whence it has never since emerged.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Clinton made me the right wing extremist I am today. He made America worse and dirtier in every way possible. His reign was the beginning of the end for our country. The economy was good because of the internets but our culture descended into the toilet from whence it has never since emerged.

How high up in the shit chute was Our Culture when he took over from Saint Ronnie?

I'll wait.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
bill looked like the walking dead 4 yrs ago so with this news they r gonna be blowin taps for him any day now

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I suspect deep down you were always a Right Wing Extremist.

It's just become self evident as you've gotten older.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Nah, early in high school I was very into communism.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Clinton: our last serial murdering rapist president.
Clinton showed me that there is no level of moral turpitude libs will consider beyond the pale, so long as they get their drugs and abortions.

I was much more concerned about his economic policies: his signing of NAFTA, his embrace of the prison/industrial complex, his screwing welfare recipients, and his cozying up to banksters and Wall Street. A wolf in sheep's clothing, for certain.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Such a shame you lost your mind.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Such a shame you lost your mind.
I am still a yuge Bernie fan though.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Clinton showed me that there is no level of moral turpitude libs will consider beyond the pale, so long as they get their drugs and abortions.

I was much more concerned about his economic policies: his signing of NAFTA, his embrace of the prison/industrial complex, his screwing welfare recipients, and his cozying up to banksters and Wall Street. A wolf in sheep's clothing, for certain.

Clinton was giving MOST of the pie to the Elites/the top 1%ers, making them rich, giving them everything they wanted.

But they wanted EVERYTHING, the whole PIE. They got greedy, they wanted it ALL.

And Clinton's successor, W Bush, gave them exactly what they wanted.

Plus Endless War in the MIddle East to divert everybody's attention away from their seedy activities.

And the result was...

A near total annihilation of the American Middle class, a meltdown of the economy, massive deficits, oh and War for as far as the eye can see. So by padding the coffers of the top1% to the max, it's ending up destroying America - and its social underpinnings. And that is why American society is today imploding.

Even the Establishment newspapers and Media said the Elites and Wall Street got greedy which almost led to the collapse of the US and world economy. It took all the resources of the World's wealthiest nations to prop the financial system back up again. 8 Years of Bush did that to the world.

Seems the elites forgot that they need a Middle Class to make a domestic economy purr.

At least Clinton understood that much.

Too bad that W Bush didn't.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Clinton was giving MOST of the pie to the Elites/the top 1%ers, making them rich, giving them everything they wanted.

Plus Endless War in the MIddle East to divert everybody's attention away from their seedy activities.

And the result was...

A near total annihilation of the American Middle class, a meltdown of the economy, massive deficits, oh and War for as far as the eye can see. So by padding the coffers of the top1% to the max, it's ending up destroying America - and its social underpinnings. And that is why American society is today imploding.

Even the Establishment newspapers and Media said the Elites and Wall Street got greedy which almost led to the collapse of the US and world economy. It took all the resources of the World's wealthiest nations to prop the financial system back up again. 8 Years of Bush did that to the world.

Seems the elites forgot that they need a Middle Class to make a domestic economy purr.

Clinton pushed through NAFTA and free trade with China. He said it would open China to buying our stuff.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And the result was...

Clinton pushed through NAFTA and free trade with China. He said it would open China to buying our stuff.

It opened up American companies to shift production to China, and to China buying up everything in th US. Possibly the WORST thing ever done to the US. But, make no mistake, it was a joint Bush I/Clinton project, just like all the bank bailouts and wars were joint Bush II/Obama deals. In fact, all of those deals were initiated by Bushes.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The sooner the old guard of NWO fucks like the Clintons die off the better, because the reason they're unwilling to pass the baton down to their successors, is because they know what fuck ups they are. Look at Hunter Biden ffs.

This is why the US establishment is choc full of geriatric fucks who refuse to step down and are literally one cough and wheeze away from a heart attack. They know that their replacements are completely inept, most of the younger Rothchilds are completely retarded aswell.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The sooner the old guard of NWO fucks like the Clintons die off the better, because the reason they're unwilling to pass the baton down to their successors, is because they know what fuck ups they are. Look at Hunter Biden ffs.

This is why the US establishment is choc full of geriatric fucks who refuse to step down and are literally one cough and wheeze away from a heart attack. They know that their replacements are completely inept, most of the younger Rothchilds are completely retarded aswell.
Ashkenaz inbreeding

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cali is what the ghetto calls California.

It is an out of state thing. Like all California natives I find it annoying though so I usually get passive aggressive and tell them I hear Colombia is nice this time of year.

Get it? Cali, Colombia.

Yeah, I get it. I agree it grates, like "Frisco". I also find it grating when East coasters call Oregon, "Oregone". But, I think I first heard "Cali" in a rap song. I think it was "Going Back to Cali" by LL Cool J.