Black History Month heroes

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
273995598_1990878214424522_3353879165319483124_n.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hmmm...I never seen that DC character before.

But I certainly remember the Black Panther.

He was part of the Avengers.

He was an interesting character.

I used to draw him as a Kid.

I liked the black suit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right now everyone with the guts to say we dont need "black history month" is a hero.

There is absolutely zero reason to have "black history month". Black heros of history are Americans and American history heros.

"Black history" is American history and should be taught all year.

Enough division. There is no reason to separate black Americans from American history and spend ONE month focused on a few.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Right now everyone with the guts to say we dont need "black history month" is a hero.

There is absolutely zero reason to have "black history month". Black heros of history are Americans and American history heros.

Enough division. There is no reason to separate black Americans from American history and spend ONE month focused on a few.
theres an employee of the month cant yoo let the blacks have something too

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

GFY you moron. Your post is explanation enough as to why it is needed and necessary Kloset Kluxer.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Hurr derr, uh why don't we got white men history?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

GFY you moron. Your post is explanation enough as to why it is needed and necessary Kloset Kluxer.
You eats dix

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did you understand a word of what I typed? Because you have be a flat out liar to try to morph it into that.

Dont be a liar, Admin.

Why should black heros of history be segregated into a month? Stay on point.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Figures you progs would start a Negro History Month thread a half-month late.
We gave you Republicans plenty of time to show us all how inclusive you really are, and you fucked that up.

School choice was too much too fast? You dont want inner city black kids in the good schools?

Too much black unemployment?

Exactly what has your "party" done besides torch black own businesses and fight for segregation and division?

Republicans are responsible for abolition. Civil rights. Over turning every jim crow law.

What have democrats done? Besides divide and exploit for votes?

Just laugh emoji and dodge as you normally do.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did you understand a word of what I typed? Because you have be a flat out liar to try to morph it into that.

Dont be a liar, Admin.

One month of acknowledgement is all they are worth to pansy little cockstains like admin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dont be a liar, Admin.

One month of acknowledgement is all they are worth to pansy little cockstains like admin

It should be acknowledged as a regular part of AMERICAN history. Black people are Americans.

They want them segregated from the rest of us for a reason. It's a mental thing.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It should be acknowledged as a regular part of AMERICAN history. Black people are Americans.

They want them segregated from the rest of us for a reason. It's a mental thing.

My Favorite Baseball Player of all Time @Dove y

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dont be a liar, Admin.

That's the issue at hand dummkopf....racism is alive and well in the USA just look at the above posts from your fellow "Christian Conservatives" Grow up Duh'v people might stop laughing at you as much.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dont be a liar, Admin.

That's the issue at hand dummkopf....racism is alive and well in the USA just look at the above posts from your fellow "Christian Conservatives" Grow up Duh'v people might stop laughing at you as much.

Admin when you actually conduct yourself like a thoughtful adult, instead of your constant idiotic name calling and laughing at everything you cant address, you can tell others to "grow up".

Why would I be worried about rude fucking people who cant even engage in a normal conversation "laughing" at me?

Do you really think I'm concerned about how I can make you act civilized? Your behaviour is on you and your responsibility, not mine.

And yes, I have seen more vulgar racism spewing out of white "liberals" than I have ever seen in my life. Maybe you should start engaging in some introspection. Start actually unpacking these narratives and the conduct of those who buy into them. You called SCHOOL CHOICE "segregation". You had no idea what it even is. Yet you shit on it.....and then you actually pretend to care about racism. If you cared about black Americans you would support things they benefit from. You dont care about them at all.

Do you have a counter to the points I made? Or just more laughy emojis and personal attacks?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin when you actually conduct yourself like a thoughtful adult, instead of your constant idiotic name calling
admin thinks sucking cock makes him an adult

cause his mommy told him he wouldn't be able to suck cock until his breasts fully grew in

so he joined the navy as a big ha ha to her

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin when you actually conduct yourself like a thoughtful adult, instead of your constant idiotic name calling

cause his mommy told him he wouldn't be able to suck cock until his breasts fully grew in

Do these people really think nonstop ad hominem, shitty personal attacks and name calling is what "grown up" looks like?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do these people really think nonstop ad hominem, shitty personal attacks and name calling is what "grown up" looks like?
But they sure do cry alot when you do it to them