Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahahahaha he's big mad now!!
nRpcYmg.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
272845067_10223749077847935_732279036086959976_n.jpg

Sadio Mane, a Senegalese soccer star, earns approximately $10.2 million annually. He gave the world a rude awakening after some fans were flabbergasted when they saw him carrying a cracked iPhone 11. His response was awesome:
"Why would I want ten Ferraris, 20 diamond watches, and two jet planes? I starved, I worked in the fields, played barefoot, and I didn't go to school. Now I can help people. I prefer to build schools and give poor people food or clothing. I have built schools and a stadium, provide clothes, shoes, and food for people in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people from a very poor Senegalese region in order to contribute to their family economy. I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips, and even planes. I prefer that my people receive some of what life has given me.
Oprah learned the same lesson he's about to learn.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Figures you progs would start a Negro History Month thread a half-month late.

Anybody can choose to be sane and free, ethnicity has nothing to do with it.

Why does "race" matter so much to you people?

Why does it matter so little to you people until there's an opportunity to call a black "nigger" arises for you?

Nigger is just a word, sweetheart. It has no power except for the shackles on your mind that make you think it does.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why does it matter so little to you people until there's an opportunity to call a black "nigger" arises for you?

Nigger is just a word, sweetheart. It has no power except for the shackles on your mind that make you think it does.

It's an unpleasant word meant to denigrate and degrade and we all know that.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right now everyone with the guts to say we dont need "black history month" is a hero.

There is absolutely zero reason to have "black history month". Black heros of history are Americans and American history heros.

"Black history" is American history and should be taught all year.

Enough division. There is no reason to separate black Americans from American history and spend ONE month focused on a few.
theres an employee of the month cant yoo let the blacks have something too

The problem is that black history isn't covered well or equally in American education. That's a fact.
More like its OVER taught!!!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. There's a lot of history of blacks that you don't have the first idea about.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

That's just like your opinion, Fucktard.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Right now everyone with the guts to say we dont need "black history month" is a hero.

There is absolutely zero reason to have "black history month". Black heros of history are Americans and American history heros.

"Black history" is American history and should be taught all year.

Enough division. There is no reason to separate black Americans from American history and spend ONE month focused on a few.
theres an employee of the month cant yoo let the blacks have something too

The problem is that black history isn't covered well or equally in American education. That's a fact.
More like its OVER taught!!!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. There's a lot of history of blacks that you don't have the first idea about.

Indeed. Perhaps now is a good time to bring up the discussion of the Reconstruction Period.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

So is the word "cunt." Should we ban that one too?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When did I say "ban"?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Misogyny is acceptable.

Just not any words that insult specifically black people.

Unless it's a dem/prog using it and spewing racist hatred towards black Republicans.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

My opinions are always correct and right and true, unlike yours that you have to have validated every morning by your betters on the cartoon meme site.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Misogyny is acceptable.

Unless it's a dem/prog using it and spewing racist hatred towards black Republicans.

I agree, you're a misogynist.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Misogyny is acceptable.

Smoke some more Kratom, and get back to us.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My opinions are always correct and right and true, unlike yours that you have to have validated every morning by your betters on the cartoon meme site.

We really need the rainbow emoji to be restored.

• Winner
Reactions: X

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Apparently that caused heavy feels and sads among the RainBow Bois of BF.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Apparently that caused heavy feels and sads among the RainBow Bois of BF.

That's the silver lining. :LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Misogyny is acceptable.

Smoke some more Kratom, and get back to us.

Admin you dont smoke Kratom. How many times have I said this?

Am I supposed to feel shame for using a natural supplement over a heavy narcotic when I'm experiencing severe pain?

Here is a thought. Why dont you grow up and address what I said and leave the constant ad homs alone?

Should we do a count of how many times you've used racist slurs here and some of the racist comments you've made about black Republicans? You are a white male who legit called a black woman a "race traitor" because she doesnt support your chosen party.

I really dont know how programmed you have to be to think that's actually okay and acceptable to say and that isnt ghoulish genuine racism.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hey! How come you guys aren't honoring that BLM activist dude that tried to assassinate that jew Republican mayoral candidate the other day and then was bailed out by BLM and some hate-filled crazed negress was singing "Oh Happy Day" as the alleged assassin walked out of jail?

Should you be honoring that guy in your Negro History Month thread?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey! How come you guys aren't honoring that BLM activist dude that tried to assassinate that jew Republican mayoral candidate the other day and then was bailed out by BLM and some hate-filled crazed negress was singing "Oh Happy Day" as the alleged assassin walked out of jail?

Is he a historical figure?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

He is now.

Why aren't you honoring him for his BLM activism here on this Negro History Month thread?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He is now.

Why aren't you honoring him for his BLM activism here on this Negro History Month thread?
Why aren't you downtown sucking off a homeless black man in honor of Negro History?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

He is now.

Why aren't you downtown sucking off a homeless black man in honor of Negro History?

Because black crack ho bitches suck better dick.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He is now.

I don't know who he is. I don't follow BLM activities at all, unlike you I'm afraid.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He is now.

Because black crack ho bitches suck better dick.
It's OK if you choose to identify as a 'black crack ho bitch', think of this as a no judgement zone.