Black History Month heroes

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin when you actually conduct yourself like a thoughtful adult, instead of your constant idiotic name calling
admin thinks sucking cock makes him an adult

cause his mommy told him he wouldn't be able to suck cock until his breasts fully grew in

so he joined the navy as a big ha ha to her

Do these people really think nonstop ad hominem, shitty personal attacks and name calling is what "grown up" looks like?
But they sure do cry alot when you do it to them

Yeah like how they name call and insult you nonstop and when you finally take a shot at them they go "Oh and YOU never do that huh?!"

Like.....uh no, not when the other person is just trying to discuss something. :Antagonize:

If they are what it looks like to "grow up".....I hope I never grow up.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My Favorite Baseball Player of all Time @Dove y

hank%20aaron%20receives%20vaccine_1609909443-CBS58%20980x551.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right now everyone with the guts to say we dont need "black history month" is a hero.

There is absolutely zero reason to have "black history month". Black heros of history are Americans and American history heros.

"Black history" is American history and should be taught all year.

Enough division. There is no reason to separate black Americans from American history and spend ONE month focused on a few.
theres an employee of the month cant yoo let the blacks have something too

The problem is that black history isn't covered well or equally in American education. That's a fact.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Right now everyone with the guts to say we dont need "black history month" is a hero.

There is absolutely zero reason to have "black history month". Black heros of history are Americans and American history heros.

Enough division. There is no reason to separate black Americans from American history and spend ONE month focused on a few.
Hurr derr, uh why don't we got white men history?

Did you understand a word of what I typed? Because you have be a flat out liar to try to morph it into that.

Dont be a liar, Admin.

Why should black heros of history be segregated into a month? Stay on point.
One month of acknowledgement is all they are worth to pansy little cockstains like admin

It should be acknowledged as a regular part of AMERICAN history. Black people are Americans.

They want them segregated from the rest of us for a reason. It's a mental thing.
That's the issue at hand dummkopf....racism is alive and well in the USA just look at the above posts from your fellow "Christian Conservatives" Grow up Duh'v people might stop laughing at you as much.
Poor blax got it so bad, they have to fake their own hate crimes just to feel loved. So sad!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

theres an employee of the month cant yoo let the blacks have something too

The problem is that black history isn't covered well or equally in American education. That's a fact.
More like its OVER taught!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good news! The GOP has recruited some BLM members!!!! We're officially good and non racist now!!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"
We did not contend the shooter was associated with Republicans or right wing or was responding directly to right wing calls to violence,'' Bob Cauthorn, the outlet's chief operating officer,

''We made that clear in all versions of the editorial. And our point about the way the rhetoric being used by some right wing extremists and some Republicans contributes to an environment in America where acts of political violence become more likely still stands.''"

Are you kidding me? These fucking people are total pieces of shit. Ghouls.

So it's always the fault of the other parties. And when BLM/left wing activists commit acts of politcal violence....that's STILL because of "teh right". They actually said "Republican extremists".

So basically they are just saying that the fact another party exists creates an environment of violence.

If everyone just STFU and got on board with the left....there wouldnt be any violence. They should just say "agree with us, or else it's your fault we commit acts of violence".

Funny how this "violent rhetoric" is never specified ever. But it's easy to pull up countless examples of incitement and violent rhetoric from leftwing activists and media.

While they hysterically lie and smear anyone they can call "teh right" and constantly send messaging that their entire politcal opposition are white supremacists, terrorists, trying to attack and dismantle "democarcy" and the insanely hateful bullshit while they sugar coat the actual violence they occurring because of their constant divisive hate mongering and lies.....there they go blaming the people they constantly smear for the violence incited by them.

I wonder if class action lawsuits against the fucking media can happen. They are defaming half the country and telling their mindless followers that white supremacists are trying to dismantle "democracy".

At some point there needs to be accountability passing off these violence causing smears. They outright lie and defame and they should be held accountable for that. It's like they exist only to destroy the country by causing the citizens to hate eachother and fight.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hmmm...I never seen that DC character before.

But I certainly remember the Black Panther.

He was part of the Avengers.

He was an interesting character.

I used to draw him as a Kid.

I liked the black suit.

I use to draw him too Joe LOL
Did you draw an extra big bulge in his pants so you could go home and lick it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Btw, Trump didnt say he supported the death penalty for "drug dealers". He was talking about violent rapist murdering cartel people.

Hence his actions helping people involved in drug crimes. Context matters

Biden sure "says" a lot of things. Of course democrats talk about eliminating all consequences for everything INCLUDING violent crimes against human beings.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
272845067_10223749077847935_732279036086959976_n.jpg

Sadio Mane, a Senegalese soccer star, earns approximately $10.2 million annually. He gave the world a rude awakening after some fans were flabbergasted when they saw him carrying a cracked iPhone 11. His response was awesome:
"Why would I want ten Ferraris, 20 diamond watches, and two jet planes? I starved, I worked in the fields, played barefoot, and I didn't go to school. Now I can help people. I prefer to build schools and give poor people food or clothing. I have built schools and a stadium, provide clothes, shoes, and food for people in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people from a very poor Senegalese region in order to contribute to their family economy. I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips, and even planes. I prefer that my people receive some of what life has given me.

• Winner
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I liked the black suit.

did you Draw the lady ones and PUNCH THEM ?? fucking pole smoking idiot ..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I liked the black suit.

did you Draw the lady ones and PUNCH THEM ?? fucking pole smoking idiot ..
Away and fuckn die, do us all a favour eh...