"Black people vote just as much as 'Americans' do" Senate Minority leader

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Where did I put words into the Constitutions mount with this post?

"So Biden hasnt wrote any bills or had any policies ever in his 49 years and presidents dont make any decisions that impact the people?

Article 2 describes the duties of a president and it was asked why no one has talked about how Biden has met any of his duties.

No one talked about balance of the powers. He is talking about how Biden is doing the duties presidents are supposed to do. Also presidents do have executive powers and Biden certainly used his"

(red) The fact that Biden has been a professional pol for half a century has zilch to do with how he has performed as prez.

(yellow) Of course they do. The laws have impact on the people, so of course the faithful execution of lawas has impact on the people too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't recall liking the way Obama or Clinton did the job either. It's not just GOP presidents that I don't like. I mostly don't like any of them, even though I know it's a thankless job and most meathead citizens always default to blaming the prez for every damn thing even when very little of it is the prez's fault..

There is definately plenty to complain about about the way presidents and their administration do their jobs that is their fault.

But yeah I agree that people go off about stuff that isnt their fault or even their place. The pandemic brought out a lot of that. Blaming presidents for shit that isnt really on them.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't recall liking the way Obama or Clinton did the job either. It's not just GOP presidents that I don't like. I mostly don't like any of them, even though I know it's a thankless job and most meathead citizens always default to blaming the prez for every damn thing even when very little of it is the prez's fault..

There is definately plenty to complain about about the way presidents and their administration do their jobs that is their fault.

But yeah I agree that people go off about stuff that isnt their fault or even their place. The pandemic brought out a lot of that. Blaming presidents for shit that isnt really on them.
IKR?
090724-us-hc-racist.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look, you stupid assed libtard cunts, The God of Israel is the ONLY reason America was ever great. You retards ejected the warp core of Americas theological base and now God hates America. We deserve to be destroyed. Russia and China will likely run rough shod. No surprise really. I've read Revelation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

IKR?
090724-us-hc-racist.jpg

Plenty of that was on him. It was his administration AND he was a smug fucking liar about it.

It was Trump who got rid of that horrible fine.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The sad thing is this clueless 84 year old black female criminal is a leader in Congress and have much more than just a vote in Congress. She is expected to be made head of the transportation committee despite being brain dead, despite not knowing how to drive, despite hitting multiple cars, blocking in cars, she still just walks away (committing two hit and run accidents) and nothing will happen to her. Pathetic.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The funny thing about "anti-racist" progs like Admin is that they probably don't know any niggers in real life besides the time he worked alongside some sweaty black bucks in that laundry at the bottom of the boat when he was in the Navy

Those frantic stolen minutes of passionate grunting in the steamy darkness are some of Aidsman's most blissful memories of the navy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotta shit slinging here, but sadly none of it refutes the plain fact that Moscow Mitch said what they report he said.

Make of it whatever ya like, he's still wearing a red uniform and not a blue one.

They fall all over themselves in an effort to divert attention from any and all racist BS broadcasting from their side of the aisle/country. They know they are all racists, but think if they can distract us with shiny BS we won't fucking notice.

He's a wacist, she's a wacist, I'm a wacist, yUo'r a wacist, EVERYONE IS A WAAAAAAACCCIIIIST!!!!!!!!!

iu

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The funny thing about "anti-racist" progs like Admin is that they probably don't know any niggers in real life besides the time he worked alongside some sweaty black bucks in that laundry at the bottom of the boat when he was in the Navy

Those frantic stolen minutes of passionate grunting in the steamy darkness are some of Aidsman's most blissful memories of the navy.

Oh, wow. You're fantasizing about him now, too? You guys should form a support group for the Male Lovers of Admin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotta shit slinging here, but sadly none of it refutes the plain fact that Moscow Mitch said what they report he said.

Make of it whatever ya like, he's still wearing a red uniform and not a blue one.

They fall all over themselves in an effort to divert attention from any and all racist BS broadcasting from their side of the aisle/country. They know they are all racists, but think if they can distract us with shiny BS we won't fucking notice.

He's a wacist, she's a wacist, I'm a wacist, yUo'r a wacist, EVERYONE IS A WAAAAAAACCCIIIIST!!!!!!!!!

iu

Except team blue.....just ignore them lol

Nothing to see there!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Run for teh hillz, teh racistz are a comin!!! :Alarming:

I bet old Lotty checks under her bed every night and has a picture of Karl Marx on her bedside table, to ward off any evil racists who might pounce on her during the night....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look, you stupid assed libtard cunts, The God of Israel is the ONLY reason America was ever great. You retards ejected the warp core of Americas theological base and now God hates America. We deserve to be destroyed. Russia and China will likely run rough shod. No surprise really. I've read Revelation.
"The god of Israel"? So god was only a thing since 1948?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Shamp delivers again. :ThumbsUp1:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look how monster and the other douche libs defend this failure of a puppet we have in office right now

lolz... pathetic

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Look how monster and the other douche libs defend this failure of a puppet we have in office right now

lolz... pathetic

Lotta "content" you've brought to this thread, drooler.

Clean up yer act, I know it's hard for you to post anything but spam, but I've seen ya do it even if I had to use a Fucktard translator to read it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Typically, some cunt asks "which one of the 10,000 gods" so I've found that as a way to be specific. Maybe the pendulum has swung and I need to modify? Either way, we both know who I'm talking about.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shamp delivers again. :ThumbsUp1:
Yea, sure he does....faggit ass.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Typically, some cunt asks "which one of the 10,000 gods" so I've found that as a way to be specific. Maybe the pendulum has swung and I need to modify? Either way, we both know who I'm talking about.
2ZD4o0M.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2ZD4o0M.jpg
Who is nobody? :Popcorn: I mean, I sure as fuck acknowledge hitler tried to exterminate his entire jew population. Tell ya what, you post the list I know you have of the 109 nations, and I'll let you know if I disagree that the jews were kicked out.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Adolf Hitler is our Lord and Saviour, never forget the 14 Words!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Adolf Hitler is our Lord and Saviour, never forget the 14 Words!
I'd sooner believe Putin is.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
2ZD4o0M.jpg
Who is nobody? :Popcorn: I mean, I sure as fuck acknowledge hitler tried to exterminate his entire jew population. Tell ya what, you post the list I know you have of the 109 nations, and I'll let you know if I disagree that the jews were kicked out.
This is in Europe alone and it's not up for debate...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
frxiKid.png

nZQ077l.png

This is FACTUAL I don't know what you're going to tell me, your feelings mean nothing in the real world Moshe...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Putin is far from perfect, but he vehemently opposes the western woke garbage, same as Victor Orban and the Polish government.

Eastern Europeans don't realise how lucky they are to have leaders who are hostile to Globohomo.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2ZD4o0M.jpg
This is in Europe alone and it's not up for debate...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
frxiKid.png

nZQ077l.png

This is FACTUAL I don't know what you're going to tell me, your feelings mean nothing in the real world Moshe...
Great! Let it be recorded at this date and time that Lokmarensteinenheimercohen (me) agrees, jews have been ejected from 109 (or more) countries!

See, we're makin progress here!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Putin is far from perfect, but he vehemently opposes the western woke garbage, same as Victor Orban and the Polish government.

Eastern Europeans don't realise how lucky they are to have leaders who are hostile to Globohomo.
Yep, and thats EXACTLY why I'm torn about opposing him.