"Black people vote just as much as 'Americans' do" Senate Minority leader

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look, you stupid assed libtard cunts, The God of Israel is the ONLY reason America was ever great. You retards ejected the warp core of Americas theological base and now God hates America. We deserve to be destroyed. Russia and China will likely run rough shod. No surprise really. I've read Revelation.
"The god of Israel"? So god was only a thing since 1948?
Typically, some cunt asks "which one of the 10,000 gods" so I've found that as a way to be specific. Maybe the pendulum has swung and I need to modify? Either way, we both know who I'm talking about.
2ZD4o0M.jpg
Who is nobody? :Popcorn: I mean, I sure as fuck acknowledge hitler tried to exterminate his entire jew population. Tell ya what, you post the list I know you have of the 109 nations, and I'll let you know if I disagree that the jews were kicked out.
This is in Europe alone and it's not up for debate...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
frxiKid.png

nZQ077l.png

This is FACTUAL I don't know what you're going to tell me, your feelings mean nothing in the real world Moshe...
Great! Let it be recorded at this date and time that Lokmarensteinenheimercohen (me) agrees, jews have been ejected from 109 (or more) countries!

See, we're makin progress here!
Well why ask?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Putin is far from perfect, but he vehemently opposes the western woke garbage, same as Victor Orban and the Polish government.

Eastern Europeans don't realise how lucky they are to have leaders who are hostile to Globohomo.
Putin is far from perfect, but he vehemently opposes the western woke garbage, same as Victor Orban and the Polish government.

Eastern Europeans don't realise how lucky they are to have leaders who are hostile to Globohomo.
Yep, and thats EXACTLY why I'm torn about opposing him.
You'll all be opposing him when he's dropping bombs on us...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look, you stupid assed libtard cunts, The God of Israel is the ONLY reason America was ever great. You retards ejected the warp core of Americas theological base and now God hates America. We deserve to be destroyed. Russia and China will likely run rough shod. No surprise really. I've read Revelation.
Typically, some cunt asks "which one of the 10,000 gods" so I've found that as a way to be specific. Maybe the pendulum has swung and I need to modify? Either way, we both know who I'm talking about.
2ZD4o0M.jpg
Who is nobody? :Popcorn: I mean, I sure as fuck acknowledge hitler tried to exterminate his entire jew population. Tell ya what, you post the list I know you have of the 109 nations, and I'll let you know if I disagree that the jews were kicked out.
frxiKid.png

nZQ077l.png

This is FACTUAL I don't know what you're going to tell me, your feelings mean nothing in the real world Moshe...
Great! Let it be recorded at this date and time that Lokmarensteinenheimercohen (me) agrees, jews have been ejected from 109 (or more) countries!

Well why ask?
Hey, YUO posted the meme that nobody agrees. I just wanted to prove I'm not "nobody".

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
2ZD4o0M.jpg
frxiKid.png

nZQ077l.png

Well why ask?
Hey, YUO posted the meme that nobody agrees. I just wanted to prove I'm not "nobody".
Are you a Jew? It actually says "nobody wants to admit to" not nobody agrees...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep, and thats EXACTLY why I'm torn about opposing him.
You'll all be opposing him when he's dropping bombs on us...
Well, I'm not looking to get bombed, but I'm really really really sick of this fucking country and its degeneracy. I've accepted that God will eventually see us destroyed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2ZD4o0M.jpg
frxiKid.png

nZQ077l.png

Well why ask?
Wait, YOU replied to my post with that shit! I'm simply setting the record straight. I'm not a jew, but not bothered by the accusation cause IDGAF.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
2ZD4o0M.jpg
frxiKid.png

nZQ077l.png

Well why ask?
Wait, YOU replied to my post with that shit! I'm simply setting the record straight. I'm not a jew, but not bothered by the accusation cause IDGAF.
aDq3ELw.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Admin. What was funny about my post?

Do you think forcing people to pay a fine if they dont buy insurance is okay? Fuck the workers? Have shit insurance whether we want it or not?

The ACA made state insurance shittier. Just sayin. SO many doctors dropped it. Peoples whole medical situation was fucked up because they had to find all different doctors and everything.

Good luck finding a doc who takes your state insurance who will pump that nig tranny semen out of your stomach.