BLM protesters rally for ‘victim,’ leave after learning he was white

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They are disgusting.

They dont even care what the person who was shot was doing, if it's a black person? He could be in the act of raping a child and if the cops shot him these terrorists would attack the community.

White people getting shot by cops isnt useful for them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is antifa for you. It is all performance art, they don't care that the criminal was a criminal, as long as they can lie and use it to bring about theor glorious communist revolution. They are are just stupid like that and refuse to see how that will never happen as their stupid fuckwhittery would cause people to turn reactionary and imprison all the communists long before a revolution could happen.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Niggers are the biggest racists on earth...
Them and the Japanese.
But the japs actually have a history and culture worth keeping and being proud of

Unlike blacks
The Japs do have an awesome culture, but way too much honour and pride. I couldn’t imagine myself committing seppuku over some trivial misdemeanour or oversight. Fuck that shit. I know for a fact that behind the bowing and hospitality that they portray, lies a conniving being just waiting for the right time to avenge. They were pretty bad to the POW during the war as most of us know.

Tribal blacks in Africa actually had a great culture too. Before the Arabs stole whole generations into slavery and European settlement came into play, they had the land all sorted out. Just like the American Indians and the Aborigines. But one can’t blame human progression...it’s adapt or die!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I dislike cops and general cop behaviours, but these videos are just stupid... threaten anybody with a deadly weapon and cop the result.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I dislike cops and general cop behaviours, but these videos are just stupid... threaten anybody with a deadly weapon and cop the result.
That’s typical African mentality. And that’s exactly why I fully support the 2nd amendment in the States or other unruly nations.

There are so many things that cops generally do to violate your civil rights...

1. Stop filming or I'll take your camera from you.
2. Random ID checks and sheep dogging booze and drug buses.
3. Confiscation of your monies and property during detainment if you can't immediately prove they are rightfully yours, and which you'll never get back from the financial court firewalls enacted by a predatory system hooked on free monies.
4. Profiling and marking of tyres with chalk.
5. Having your personal space violated by them while they tell you to back up and go away. If you stand your legal ground, you're the aggressor.
6. Requests to search your vehicle or home for unspecified reasons without a warrant, and a refusal becomes a suspicion used to do it anyway.
7. When a reason is given why a search is required without a warrant, anything found outside of that reason is still an offence.
8. Body and dash cams mysteriously not functioning when it comes to court.
9. During detainment in a jail, CCTV cameras suddenly malfunctioning when it comes to court days, and you've had to have medical treatment for an "accident"...
10. Police discretionary powers depend on who you know, who knows you, and favours.

These are just 10 things off the top of my head that shit me about cops....but cops deserve to live at the end of the day, despite mostly being stupid cocksuckers...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let us remember who Obama opened the flood gates on and let into this country. He did it intentionally for political power and stuff like the riots and that video are the results.