Why does Dovid refuse to discuss the avowed racist slut that plowed into 50 peaceful BLM protesters?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stupid niggers need to get the fuck out of the streets or get run over. Niggers need to find out after fucking around.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Probably because if a violent mob surrounds MY car and I have MY child inside I'd do the same damn thing.

It figures you people always whine when some innocent person this mob tries to victimize gets away and defends themselves.

Why the fuck are these savages in the road harrassing and terrifying a mother with her child? Shes supposed to sit there and hope they dont pull her out and beat and kill her?

Fuck that and fuck you terrorists apologists. Just disgusting you have a problem with this mother doing what she needed to do to get her CHILD to safety.

THIS is why I say you guys are such a ghoulish level of DUMB that you are an active violent threat to the country.

And you have ZERO empathy. Oh yeah the super smart "understanding' people just cant understand why cornering and scaring a MOTHER with her child would result in her reacting. Now this women is upset and traumatized because she didnt WANT to hurt anyone but she was triggered into defense mode.

Yeah real fucking compassionate and understanding. You stupid sociopathic bullies see nothing wrong with mobs piling on cars and terrifying people and children....but yeah you act like we should care these violent pieces of shit got what they deserved for terrorizing a mom with her baby? Nope.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because all of her hate is reserved for liberals. She's a partisan hack. And a big fan of racism.

Project much?

You are such a partisan hack you cant even defend a rape victim or admit you were wrong about Kyle. You guys are the hateful people in this country. You assholes get pissed off when the violent mobs you approve of get hurt while trying to terrorize someone.

My hate is reserved for abusive bullies. You people are not liberals. You are anti liberal.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Because no one gives the slightest fuck about a pack of violent, hate-filled BLM Registered Democrat scum.

Imagine -- like John Lennon -- what might have happened to that woman had she stopped her car in the midst of all those chimping out mobs of dusky African-Americans?

Should she have stopped her care? Or do you say she should have done what you think Kyle Rittenhouse should have done and just let the convicted pedophile ANTIFA Registered Democrat have his AR?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because no one gives the slightest fuck about a pack of violent, hate-filled BLM Registered Democrat scum.

Imagine -- like John Lennon -- what might have happened to that woman had she stopped her car in the midst of all those chimping out mobs of dusky African-Americans?

Should she have stopped her care? Or do you say she should have done what you think Kyle Rittenhouse should have done and just let the convicted pedophile ANTIFA Registered Democrat have his AR?

They dont care one bit when these mobs pull people out of cars and beat the fuck out of them.

They just dont want innocent people to protect themselves or fight back or flee

When BLM rolls in, these asshole here want people to just die or be brutalized quietly so they can feel good about themselves pretending it's the civil rights movement.

They are sociopaths. No empathy for anyone. Literally Admin has the audacity to come here with this article as if the MOTHER was WRONG. She should have just risked her child dammit.

God these people are heartless.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
watching those roaches get mowed down by her car was funny as fuck

Shes traumatized, too.

Fuck blm. Better they get killed than any innocent people. Here is hoping we see less and less people getting killed or beaten to the point of hospitalization and more of them protecting themselves.
How often does someone in r/l tell you that you're a horrible person, on average?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Shes traumatized, too.

Fuck blm. Better they get killed than any innocent people. Here is hoping we see less and less people getting killed or beaten to the point of hospitalization and more of them protecting themselves.
that makes cock love boi big mad you know

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shes traumatized, too.

How often does someone in r/l tell you that you're a horrible person, on average?

Absolutely never. People in my life adore me. I'm told frequently that I'm one of the nicest and generous people. I've had the same relationships for decades.

But how often to do YOU hear that?

Admin you are a certified piece of SHIT, a heartless fucking GHOUL. I'm not taking criticism of my character from some asshole who thinks that poor mother should have sat there with her sobbing child while a viscious mob crowded her car and threatened her. Anyone NOT on her side of this is a horrible shit person. Period.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
fat lily and cock suck gui are big mad right now in meltdown

I left them to jump up and down on the trampoline with their swollen eyes and all

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shes traumatized, too.

He doesnt care at all what happens to anyone. They dont see human beings. Just politcs.

And his politcs now allow violence and he expects people.....even women with children.. to just be victims.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
fat lily and cock suck gui are big mad right now in meltdown

I left them to jump up and down on the trampoline with their swollen eyes and all

Good. I hope they choke on all their hate everytime one of their terrorist scum bags gets killed trying to harm an innocent person.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Shes traumatized, too.

He doesnt care at all what happens to anyone. They dont see human beings. Just politcs.

And his politcs now allow violence and he expects people.....even women with children.. to just be victims.
He cares what happens to cock tho

I guarantee that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
TBH, the rage and violence inherent in the Trumptardist movement, gives me pause.

And yet.....its not us destroying communities and beating and murdering innocent people.

All you guys have is rage and hatred. I really hope one day you get some awareness of what you are supporting. I really do not believe any of you possess ANY empathy.

If us "Trumpists" are mad we have solid reasons. You people are a dumb violent threat to the country. Punching children with Trump signs sums up your "side"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
TBH, the rage and violence inherent in the Trumptardist movement, gives me pause.

And yet.....its not us destroying communities and beating and murdering innocent people.

All you guys have is rage and hatred. I really hope one day you get some awareness of what you are supporting. I really do not believe any of you possess ANY empathy.

If us "Trumpists" are mad we have solid reasons. You people are a dumb violent threat to the country. Punching children with Trump signs sums up your "side"
Aren't you just the sweetest little thing!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She's insane Admin. No one here has participated, as far as I know, in any violence. But let's disregard reality and screech like a batshit crazy banshee over things that no one here has done.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Aren't you just the sweetest little thing!

I'm not sweet to violent bullies or people who take up for them.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
pru·dent
/ˈpro͞odnt/

adjective
  1. acting with or showing care and thought for the future

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because all of her hate is reserved for liberals. She's a partisan hack. And a big fan of racism.
Stupid niggers need to get the fuck out of the streets or get run over. Niggers need to find out after fucking around.

Yep. The roads belong to cars not people. If these people attacked her via approaching her car angrily then they deserved being run over.

I am hope her trial is fair.