Blurt is a SuperStar now! UncleDiLF®-approved

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt is the sexiest man on this forum…

You on the other hand are a two-faced, double dealing coward who changes his political stance more than I change my panties (which is daily for the dipshits).

Let’s face facts here… you’re the weakling who couldn’t take one on the chin from Flynn and ran to hide behind Piggie Smellz fermenting ballsack cause you can’t hang and you’re a sellout.

Ouch. That’s gotta super suck.
That's going cause some emotional damage!
:G'DamnShame:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You on the other hand are a two-faced, double dealing coward who changes his political stance more than I change my panties (which is daily for the dipshits).

Let’s face facts here… you’re the weakling who couldn’t take one on the chin from Flynn and ran to hide behind Piggie Smellz fermenting ballsack cause you can’t hang and you’re a sellout.

Now that right their is whats known in the game as a right old `cunting` lulz.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Aw, thanks, Murdie. :ThumbsUp1:

You sexy, too.

Did you run your sweet assessment by the stable of brain-damaged Alpha-Bits on here beforehand, though?

You’re exposing yourself to some heat.

Well, to some lukewarm mental sharts, anyway.

Also, please be aware of the risk involved in mentioning panties and Freakball in the same sentence. The man is apt to splooge all over his stack of Mensa rejection letters.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Get off the drugs and alcohol ya ugly mutt.

JXVYXp1.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Break has not actually changed his political stances.....he just likes to spice up the monotony.

His stances are pretty consistent more center on the scope of US politcs. He isn't even US....he is in Austrailia.

Funny how some people would think he is a "back stabber" and flip flops on his stances because he has some left wing views and some right wing ones. When the left is an actual cult though....that kind of objective reasoning just isn't acceptable.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Break has not actually changed his political stances.....he just likes to spice up the monotony.

His stances are pretty consistent more center on the scope of US politcs. He isn't even US....he is in Austrailia.

Funny how some people would think he is a "back stabber" and flip flops on his stances because he has some left wing views and some right wing ones. When the left is an actual cult though....that kind of objective reasoning just isn't acceptable.
Cheers…I wasn’t even going to explain that one to the Black Cock Matters gopher. Lol…I’ve only been here for over a decade with the exact political views as you so kindly explained.

When I did the troll and told Mrs Breakfall that we’re both leftists on Bastard Factory by the way, she nearly pissed herself laughing at me. She said to me… “Ja…righto you replublican from Apartheid Suid Afrika!!” Löl