Boy Wakes Up from a Coma after 13 Years and Reveals a Shocking Truth to the World

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
See me, feel me, touch me, heal me. See me, feel me, touch me, heal me

gaacuttlhu5zg5mq.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
{37416676983}&utm_medium=420279778_NEWS_US&utm_term=c_news.yahoo.com#1

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. Sad story. Glad the outcome was good, compared to the horror of being unable to communicate.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
My Cousin who was struck down in a crosswalk several years ago, exists in a "vegetative state" with occasional flickers of a smile or recognition....her hubby spends at minimum a couple hours a day with her.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My Cousin who was struck down in a crosswalk several years ago, exists in a "vegetative state" with occasional flickers of a smile or recognition....her hubby spends at minimum a couple hours a day with her.

Wow. That's a very hard life.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow. That's a very hard life.
He's lucky I'm not like yous lot or I'd be taking the piss out of him and his cabbage...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah I nearly got run over by a fuckin Uber driver at an intersection when he came from behind speeding.

That's why I try to avoid intersections now and I always jaywalk and just have to worry about looking left and right instead of worrying what may be behind in front too.

The roads are more dangerous now.

Fucking cyclists ride on the sidewalks with motorized bikes too.

So it's getting too hazardous.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe almost got run over by a car.
Joe almost got mauled by a bear.
Joe almost got married.
Joe almost got a sore arm from the COVID vaccine.
Joe almost got into a fight in California.

It's dangerous world out there, Jomo. Stay home.

Watch reruns of Three's Company on DejaView.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe almost got run over by a car.
Joe almost got mauled by a bear.
Joe almost got married.
Joe almost got a sore arm from the COVID vaccine.
Joe almost got into a fight in California.

It's dangerous world out there, Jomo. Stay home.

Watch reruns of Three's Company on DejaView.

It is a dangerous world Blurt.

You live in a bubble cuz you live in Vancouver Island.

As in...There's hardly any Covid on Vancouver Island.

Victoria on Vancouver Island has sometimes registered 0 homicides in given years.

You are free to walk around as an identifiable homosexual or trans person the streets of Victoria without getting attacked.

The rest of the worlds not like that Blurt.

Stay where you are cuz Vancouver Island is made for snowflakes like u @Blurt.

You are heavily protected where you are.

You got it good cuz you can spew self righteous aphorisms whenever you want Blurt.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, Joe.

You silly twinkie.

I came here for the gorgeous weather (I'm out on the balcony right now in my yoga pants and tee, sunning myself).

I've only been here for five years or so. I spent most of my life in Montreal, a city that dwarfs gay Vancouver.

Tell us again how terrified you are of the Downtown East Side, you loopy fruit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, Joe.

You silly twinkie.

I came here for the gorgeous weather (I'm out on the balcony right now in my yoga pants and tee, sunning myself).

I've only been here for five years or so. I spent most of my life in Montreal, a city that dwarfs gay Vancouver.

You're a very sheltered individual and almost as dense as your airhead friend mimi at VF @Blurt

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How awful, it's great that her husband stands by her through it all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, Joe.

You silly twinkie.

You're a very shelteed individual and almost as dense as your airhead friend mimi at VF @Blurt

How do you, any of you, Canadians of all people, know who is sheltered?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, Joe.

You silly twinkie.

You're a very shelteed individual and almost as dense as your airhead friend mimi at VF @Blurt

Blurt lives in a city where the number of murders averages 3 a year. They've even recorded 0 cases of COVID when some places were exploding with the virus. And it's streets are painted with all these LGBTQ colors. I think the mayor is a lesbian.

If that isn't sheltered & atypical of the current state of the world, can ya tell me what is @Lily?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, Joe.

You silly twinkie.

Blurt lives in a city where the number of murders averages 3 a year. They've even recorded 0 cases of COVID when some places were exploding with the virus. And it's streets are painted with all these LGBTQ colors. I think the mayor is a lesbian.

If that isn't sheltered & atypical of the current state of the world, can ya tell me what is @Lily?

I think the word you seek is "protected". Why attempt to shame him for living in a healthy and safe environment?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, Joe.

You silly twinkie.

I think the word you seek is "protected". Why attempt to shame him for living in a healthy and safe environment?

Joe is gangsta.

With a full head of hair.

At 71.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe and @Blurt, you are both Canadian. How lucky are you? Celebrate that!

Why do you piss each other off? I have not been witness to the hisotry between you two.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
^^^ Idiot who abandoned her own country and hates half of its population is giving a "Love one another." speech.

Hahaha!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admin woke up after a 13 hour slumber and demanded cock and a cup of coffee creamed with the offspring of a thousand young men

sicko

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe and @Blurt, you are both Canadian. How lucky are you? Celebrate that!

Why do you piss each other off? I have not been witness to the hisotry between you two.

Joe is a decrepit old mysoginist. He's boring. He's repetitive. He loves to instigate cross-forum drama like a fifth-rate troll. He's obnoxious and petty. He's an Incel, a virgin old maid with a questionable fondness for young girls. He's an imbecile and a social klutz. A passive-aggressive nincompoop with absolutely no redeeming qualities. A forum toadstool.

Other than that, the guy's all right.