Brand infringement | High alert warning 5

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It has occurred to me, that some members don't call by the name of UncleDiLF. As a registered and branded superstar , I warn each and everyone of you to obey to the trademark laws of the US and worldwide.

I am getting paid to be here. I have a contract. So call me UncleDiLF. Otherwise we have your IP and local authorities will take care of this. I kid you not. My lawyer make good money off this.

Read this:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
is defined as the unauthorized use of a trademark or service mark. This use can be in connection with goods or services and brands like OFFICIAL UncleDiLF and may lead to confusion, deception, or a misunderstanding about the actual company a product or service came from. Trademark owners , like superstar and 5 time world champion UncleDiLF, can take legal action if they believe their marks are being infringed. If infringement of a trademark is proven, a court order can prevent a defendant from using the mark, and the owner may be awarded monetary relief.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE A REGISTERED TRADEMARK?
Owners of a trademark may register it through the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. A registered trademark is a symbol, word, or combination that represents a company or a product and differentiates it in the market. A registered service mark represents a service. Though trademarks do not have to be registered in the U.S., a federal trademark registration does provide exclusive usage rights in relation to specified products or services. It also provides public notification of ownership.