Russell Brand controversy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's been accused of at least 3 alleged rapes/assaults.

We don't have all the facts in evidence and he's presumed innocent. However, I think that it's likely that he's guilty of mistreating women, it was probably during that time in his life where he was using drugs a lot.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Mistreating women is not necessarily a crime.

If he sexually assaulted a woman, he should pay the price.

But it is pretty suspicious that these allegations came out just as Russell Brand was starting a comedy tour where he is expected to call out corrupt governments and big pharma over the Covid-19 vaccine scam.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mistreating women is not necessarily a crime.

If he sexually assaulted a woman, he should pay the price.

But it is pretty suspicious that these allegations came out just as Russell Brand was starting a comedy tour where he is expected to call out corrupt governments and big pharma over the Covid-19 vaccine scam.

I think the way he's treated women publicly is an excellent indicator as to what he's capable of behind the scenes.

As for the conspiracy angle, I think too many people have their heads up their asses.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think @LotusBud should chime in. I think she said she liked Russell Brand and wanted to mess with his marriage.

And who does not want to hear from the great legal mind of @Murdy? Did she like an old Russell Brand show, which convinced her of his innocence?