Russell Brand on Big Pharma

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I watched this last night. Not sure how pharma corps profiting via government vaccine coercion/force is okay but they've gone too far here.

They either have to have integrity across the board or forget it. Allowing corporate fascism isnt a good idea.

If you are telling us pharma corps are corrupt, you are kinda late to the party.

The problem is, with the covid vaccine it's not black and white. It's NOT okay that they are profiting, and as I have said before, it is NOT okay that they refuse to share the vaccines with the underdeveloped world. I still 100% disagree with the way Big Pharma in the US does business. I have posted against their business model hundreds of times, and for many years, and if you still have a memory, you will remember that from SG. I used to get in big fights with Oak about it. I still believe everything I posted about them. Don't tell me I'm late to the party. If you're going to argue against my beliefs, be straight on what I believe first.

BUT, something has to be done about this pandemic. So, what are our choices? Doing nothing is not a choice, imo.

No we didn't argue about Pharmaceuticals, we argued because you attacked my partner who worked in patent law for biotechnology. Blaming people that are trying to get drugs approved that have saved lives, as he did in the drugs for HIV/AIDS. He saw very promising drugs ignored by pharmaceuticals disappear because investors refused to support those drugs.

There's a lot most of us don't know about the pharmaceutical industry.

You are so full of shit. Completely and utterly. I mean, talk about gaslighting. I didn't even know your "partner" worked in patent law for biotech. You always came after me whenever I posted about my feelings about pharmaceuticals, and you know it. Or else you're delusional. You frequently told me how stupid I was when I posted about my and my family's personal experiences with pharmaceuticals, and how I knew nothing about how all this works, and that you were an authority because you worked in the "medical field."

You knew from CBT that I said he worked in the field. It's there for me to find. Please don't make me do it. In any case, I had nothing to do with this god damn conversation until you dragged me in.

The field is more complex than you know. I stand by that.

Find it, then, and post it.

You went after me dozens of times when I posted about pharma. I wasn't posting to start anything with you. I posted to state my opinion, and you always went postal about it. "Cunt," as I recall, was your favorite nickname for me.

I have already proved you wrong about not returning to CBT after you "left". That was a lie or a brain fart on your part. I'm willing to believe this is another senior moment.

You need to move on. I'm not important. Get treatment if you need it, snowflake.

You proved me wrong about not returning to CBT? Where? I missed that. :LOL3:

Find the posts where I was informed about your partner's profession. I dare you. Otherwise you're a liar.

How could you miss it? I tagged you.

Oh, gee, I forgot to hop when you beckoned. My bad. Didn't see it.

You don't have to hop. You don't have to see shit. You simply prove yourself a gaslighter. Move on, Lotus. SEEK HELP, that good national health service in Portugal would clearly get you some therapy.

When they ask you what your problem is, you can furiously whisper in your rage fueled response "OAK"

rofl

I'm a gaslighter because I didn't see what you claim to have posted? Okay, model of sanity.

I won't wait to see the supposed post where you informed me of your partner's profession, and I responded, proving I knew, BEFORE any of our disagreements about pharmaceuticals, what he does.
I like @Lily more than you @LotusBud for now!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched this last night. Not sure how pharma corps profiting via government vaccine coercion/force is okay but they've gone too far here.

They either have to have integrity across the board or forget it. Allowing corporate fascism isnt a good idea.

If you are telling us pharma corps are corrupt, you are kinda late to the party.

The problem is, with the covid vaccine it's not black and white. It's NOT okay that they are profiting, and as I have said before, it is NOT okay that they refuse to share the vaccines with the underdeveloped world. I still 100% disagree with the way Big Pharma in the US does business. I have posted against their business model hundreds of times, and for many years, and if you still have a memory, you will remember that from SG. I used to get in big fights with Oak about it. I still believe everything I posted about them. Don't tell me I'm late to the party. If you're going to argue against my beliefs, be straight on what I believe first.

BUT, something has to be done about this pandemic. So, what are our choices? Doing nothing is not a choice, imo.

No we didn't argue about Pharmaceuticals, we argued because you attacked my partner who worked in patent law for biotechnology. Blaming people that are trying to get drugs approved that have saved lives, as he did in the drugs for HIV/AIDS. He saw very promising drugs ignored by pharmaceuticals disappear because investors refused to support those drugs.

You are so full of shit. Completely and utterly. I mean, talk about gaslighting. I didn't even know your "partner" worked in patent law for biotech. You always came after me whenever I posted about my feelings about pharmaceuticals, and you know it. Or else you're delusional. You frequently told me how stupid I was when I posted about my and my family's personal experiences with pharmaceuticals, and how I knew nothing about how all this works, and that you were an authority because you worked in the "medical field."

You knew from CBT that I said he worked in the field. It's there for me to find. Please don't make me do it. In any case, I had nothing to do with this god damn conversation until you dragged me in.

You went after me dozens of times when I posted about pharma. I wasn't posting to start anything with you. I posted to state my opinion, and you always went postal about it. "Cunt," as I recall, was your favorite nickname for me.

I have already proved you wrong about not returning to CBT after you "left". That was a lie or a brain fart on your part. I'm willing to believe this is another senior moment.

You need to move on. I'm not important. Get treatment if you need it, snowflake.

Find the posts where I was informed about your partner's profession. I dare you. Otherwise you're a liar.

You don't have to hop. You don't have to see shit. You simply prove yourself a gaslighter. Move on, Lotus. SEEK HELP, that good national health service in Portugal would clearly get you some therapy.

When they ask you what your problem is, you can furiously whisper in your rage fueled response "OAK"

rofl

I'm a gaslighter because I didn't see what you claim to have posted? Okay, model of sanity.

I won't wait to see the supposed post where you informed me of your partner's profession, and I responded, proving I knew, BEFORE any of our disagreements about pharmaceuticals, what he does.

Well, that tells me a lot about you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

rofl

I don't believe that you didn't see it. It was an inconvenient truth, therefore I believe you're a gaslighter.

Whatever, Oak. I didn't see it, but believe what you want.

Uh-huh. Now, go away, gaslighter.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

rofl

I agree, he has excellent taste!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

rofl

He's the biggest whinger here. It makes sense that he'd prefer you to me.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

rofl

I don't believe that you didn't see it. It was an inconvenient truth, therefore I believe you're a gaslighter.

Sure, liar.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

rofl

Haha...you funny fuck!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

rofl

Haha...you funny fuck!

Emphasis on fuck. lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

rofl

You think you're such hot shit you can kick me out of my own thread? LMAO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's worrying about this collusion between Big Pharma and the health authorities is the booster shots haven't been adequately tested.

And have they even gone through proper clinical trials yet?

Plus there have been reports of mishaps of Pfizer's booster shots in countries like Israel.

I'm hesitant to get a booster. I am hoping that the fucking virus is going to settle down into more flu-like patterns. I really don't think I want to do the booster.

Dont get it

You've already had the virus, and you are fully vaccinated.....you really do not need it.

Have a convo with a doctor first?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

rofl

I used to be like you! Consider "for now" operative lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm hesitant to get a booster. I am hoping that the fucking virus is going to settle down into more flu-like patterns. I really don't think I want to do the booster.

Thing is, if you want a safer alternative to Pfizer or Moderna, you probably won't be able to get it. At last not for a long time. Maybe Pfizer et AL just wanna make fat whopping profits before the patents run out and the competition is finally allowed in.

Ie - Novavax was touted as a better vaccine.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Unfortunately you may nevet get to see it.

It's reminiscent about that story of the early electric car which got rave reviews 25 years ago, but only flourished in the market by other competitors years later.

So Big Pharma may not only be colluding with governments but preventing competitors from entering the market with unfair business practices.

Hence the vaccine market is or has become a monopoly/duopoly.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thing is, if you want a safer alternative to Pfizer or Moderna, you probably won't be able to get it. At last not for a long time. Maybe Pfizer et AL just wanna make fat whopping profits before the patents run out and the competition is finally allowed in.

It's reminiscent about that story of the early electric car which got rave reviews 25 years ago, but only flourished in the market by other competitors years later.

So Big Pharma may not only be colluding with governments but preventing competitors from entering the market with unfair business practices.

They are not known to be honest actors, so I always have suspicions.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Listen...you’re obviously Blood Type A and are susceptible to viruses, but a booster? You need to stop injecting crap into your body. You already may have done irreparable damage! Just live life ffs!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen...you’re obviously Blood Type A and are susceptible to viruses, but a booster? You need to stop injecting crap into your body. You already may have done irreparable damage! Just live life ffs!

Why would I take advice about anything from you? You have an ugly soul, buster.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
zombie-covi.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hahahahaa...oh really!? Go suck the shit off your strapon you ugly cunt! Lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahaa...oh really!? Go suck the shit off your strapon you ugly cunt! Lol

So pwn3d.