Breakfart's meltdown watch thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Maxis

your Mom would like to say hello but I've glued her lips SHUT with mah jiZZ :LMAO:
you dumb ass she has no lips left thats the maggot on your cock :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

does it live in that GIGAnTIC fucking NOSE of yours :rightON: :rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
does he have a dick fuck thats new to me lolol
Disturbing that you even think about it.... Disturbing....
well i am not the one with all his pics ha ha ha fucking losser
I think it is time for @UncleDiLF to explain this....
pfft
Who knows, there might be a good explanation
You’re a faggot!
You think so? YOU are the ASS :LOL2:
we all no so faggot
This bloke maxis has been a bit of a cunt of late, bleeding all over the board and laying into all the chicks here at BF. It’s earned him the nick...maxipad. I suspect he’s an Arab masquerading as a Dutchman in the Netherlands. It’s a fucking little drop-kick!
hes just a losser that pats him self on the back with every coment

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maxis

your Mom would like to say hello but I've glued her lips SHUT with mah jiZZ :LMAO:
you dumb ass she has no lips left thats the maggot on your cock :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

does it live in that GIGAnTIC fucking NOSE of yours :rightON: :rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::rightON::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
i bet that nose has had more pussy then you have seen ,have you been layed by a female yet x :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
pfft
You’re a faggot!
we all no so faggot
This bloke breakfart has been a bit of a cunt of late, bleeding all over the board and laying into all the chicks here at BF. It’s earned him the nick...breakfart. I suspect he’s an Arab masquerading as australian in Australia. It’s a fucking little drop-kick!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah sure thing buddy

Maybe homeless druggies that need a room for the night and a Nike shirt in the Morn' .. I seen that pic you just posted you can't fucking lie ... my God what a beast :LMAO:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah sure thing buddy

Maybe homeless druggies that need a room for the night and a Nike shirt in the Morn' .. I seen that pic you just posted you can't fucking lie ... my God what a beast :LMAO:
yer beat your fucking little girly ass :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah sure thing buddy

so you finily got layed it was probly a lady boy did you chec

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
pfft
You’re a faggot!
we all no so faggot
This bloke maxis has been a bit of a cunt of late, bleeding all over the board and laying into all the chicks here at BF. It’s earned him the nick...maxipad. I suspect he’s an Arab masquerading as a Dutchman in the Netherlands. It’s a fucking little drop-kick!
Ah, you're not on ignore yet. Let me fix that for you!

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
pfft
You’re a faggot!
we all no so faggot
Maxipad...you’d be bored shitless if you put us on ignore...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
pfft
You’re a faggot!
we all no so faggot
Maxipad...you’d be bored shitless if you put us on ignore...
You're boring as hell.

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
“Next to the cock-cheese, the most famous from Netherlands...”

images
gross ... where is his advert for psychiatry .. m mm mmm
Don’t encourage the faggot...he’s stuck on repeat as it is!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Shouldn't this be in the Trump/Biden thread?
It thinks that by spamming political bother all over the shop, makes him look liberally cottoned-on.

images
Is my paranoia spiraling out of my control, or are you actually addressing me?

3nQqz6cdtvk_7Emovu6c5U8Dun_UtqVRuPlzOoUS865P0_MjKHnRB46njwQeEPuuMJHUrjk6qHS2gunbCeiqpXu4uPb5gqBAuExeP8-8o-RXDaOEu_AkAT0kq1AjykwwoUKd7zHE2UAMArjBC6uucaRD2JkpFoM4qB8-okobropvW0dAtZNupoRvVEKF4YUYzWBQnZ-3LJEoXfUV1ATSAn7Z_oL3t3y48NSPu8M7peUrxk7n36N5qcpf1isNUhuGLzAKnrxgIbOWs95jLceQV6hzigPHwhL3xRhei_G-YfETWTroZPtMpGGkBR7QQYJ2z4DBYzQyjB-o6DvVVA2zgEgL979nybxN6tiYZGZjfV5arbsenayh_BgZCZhL988kUC23wsmak6rXG0CJ5cZpw21vCkTm5VfNXPMYyvx5hc6XAFBRsjjUmRw-i7Xi3jXARV2ifUsc1vbAlOHzMf-4iLx1Ed_16iZGLR5d80bN1-Ri5gAt0_2kBo4-09p7ivHvE9gmgyvxgDx0V8__xmECB9kHd11TZOLJN7OAq8AY7W-YZkwGYBJXmZUjcnlFWymTlGZs0u5DLzTbasZnXOEToHDQoNriwDycTOOG8kmLK7yGRZk5qVRc4VS0bGQ_odAkr1DUA2VYtpHNAl81sCUHI8iqlbP8abkaADOtDdzv7EXDlzbt2CZrsYNPyUNj=w720-h416-no
Hahahahahaa...no, I’m addressing the OP that’s making an absolute cunt of himself. Hopefully he pulls his head in and starts contributing in a manner which allows freedom of speech delivered in a progressive and humorous way. I’m not expecting any miracles...
Grow up, baby

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Go team Trump!...
Wrong thread, here we do not like him :)

Speak for yourself... :Grin3:
That was the forum gimp...heed it no attention lest you want to be inundated with shit, spam and drivel!
Funny how the idiot talks about others, while he himself is the largest "gimp".

Btw, to give you some background. He is pissed off because he is very stupid, but still wants to prove he's right on several subjects.
Unfortuntely nobody can solve that for him, he needs to accept that he is just plain stupid.
I’m singularly talking about you you daft cunt...there are no others.
See? You cannot even behave normal.

Please go get some therapy.

• Disagree

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Go team Trump!...

That was the forum gimp...heed it no attention lest you want to be inundated with shit, spam and drivel!

Btw, to give you some background. He is pissed off because he is very stupid, but still wants to prove he's right on several subjects.
Unfortuntely nobody can solve that for him, he needs to accept that he is just plain stupid.

are you a therapist? you speak too much fart ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Go team Trump!...

Shhhhhhhhhhh rigor...don’t encourage it!!!

shq.gif

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Go team Trump!...

Thank you for asking. No, I am not a therapist so I cannot help you.

I do know that you NEED therapy and the same applies to Breakfart. I know this because I observe your behaviour and that is -for a fact- for normal.

I gave you the contact details for emergency mental support some time ago. Please look it up and contact them.

For Breakfart
will probably be able help him or will be able to refer him to someone who can.

• Disagree

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Go team Trump!...

Thank you for asking. No, I am not a therapist so I cannot help you.

I do know that you NEED therapy and the same applies to Breakfart. I know this because I observe your behaviour and that is -for a fact- for normal.

I gave you the contact details for emergency mental support some time ago. Please look it up and contact them.

For Breakfart
will probably be able help him or will be able to refer him to someone who can.
my behaviour is pretty fine for foreign pple and that don't include europe who monitors me ..

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
@maxis735 your obsession with @Breakfall is both pathetic and creepy. what's your wife's number closet fag? i'm sure she would love to know you are a faggot and only get hard on guys. maybe she'll cut off your cock next time you try to fuck her. what daddy fuck you as a baby/kid? that why Break's cock and ass is on your mind more than your wifes pussy. Dude its okay to be a faggot but its not cool to hide it like a weak worthless pussy would in prison. dudes in prison always know WHO YOU ARE inside and out just by one look at you in your eyes. There is always a fortune in someone's eyes. They give away everything about a person BITCH.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMAO @ your apparent 'badness' like OMG ALL CAPS when a named is called .. WATCH OUT !! :LMAO: :LMAO:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Go team Trump!...

Shhhhhhhhhhh rigor...don’t encourage it!!!

shq.gif
you know i love to pest maxis the asshat..
giphy.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well all the old boys are getting back together again, we are starting to have a great crew once more. 50/50 joined up again today, hopefully Dilf hangs around (wouldn’t be the same without him), Kill All Muslims is AWOL (hope he’s not in jail) or maybe he’ll rock up for a reach around! 2020 is nearly the fuck over thank fuck...let’s rock on fuckers!
:FuckYeah: