Breakfart's meltdown watch thread

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Funny that you say that, I’m actually thinking about submitting for a new licence. I’ve moved up the country and there’s a shooting range not far. Back in the day one would just find a clearing and shoot!
First make sure you can handle the thing. Until then you should not have guns
Fuck off dickhead! I owned guns before you farted!
Please behave. I just gave you some friendly, fatherly advice. Guns can do a lot of harm in the hands of people that cannot handle them
Jesus...spare me the leftardism ffs!
Jesus...spare me the rightbullshit ffs!
You’re actually learning!
And you are just a huge fucking retard

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Funny that you say that, I’m actually thinking about submitting for a new licence. I’ve moved up the country and there’s a shooting range not far. Back in the day one would just find a clearing and shoot!
Please behave. I just gave you some friendly, fatherly advice. Guns can do a lot of harm in the hands of people that cannot handle them
I did have a breakdown you utmost idiot! The main woman in my life, my mother, died from an insidious disease. I turned to drink and became a complete areshole! What’s your excuse?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Max dude, while I think the thread is very timely and badly needed, don't you think you're being a little uncharitable? I already calculated his IQ to be in the low 70s, dull normal, so please save the RETARD label for those who truly merit it.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I did have a breakdown you utmost idiot! The main woman in my life, my mother, died from an insidious disease. I turned to drink and became a complete areshole! What’s your excuse?
I never had a breakdown

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Max dude, while I think the thread is very timely and badly needed, don't you think you're being a little uncharitable? I already calculated his IQ to be in the low 70s, dull normal, so please save the RETARD label for those who truly merit it.
You know...it’s fuckwits like you that could never post...your age defies you!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I never had a breakdown
You don’t possess that emotion!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Cool story, bro.
Well, firsthand experience often fills in the gaps. To assume that the rest of the world, particularly Europe, is better educated than most Americans, is just darn right presumptuous.
America didn’t become the most powerful country in the entire world through a lack of intellect. Without America’s dominant influence, the world would be overrun with communist ideals and anarchy.
God bless America...

America became the most powerful country in the world through the free educational system we once had. A college education in the US is no longer free, and, strangely, our academic superiority is gone. I'm not being at all presumptuous. Europeans ARE better educated than Americans in general.

Communism is not the boogeyman here. Privatization and the decimation of education -- try starting there.
I think "A college education in the US is no longer free" is one of the largest causes.

Regarding the communism, I think Breakfall is overestimating the role of the US and underestimating the role of the Europeans.
Do you even know what you’re talking about? If you want to converse with adults, start making sense.
Fuck! You’re such a doofus!

1abAf1i.gif

Either respond with a normal response or please do not respond at all. It's fine to disagree with me, your type of replies is not fine.
This is why I thought you were middle eastern!
Either respond with a normal response or please do not respond at all. It's fine to disagree with me, your type of replies is not fine.
My type contemplates whether I should consider your question. How many fucking times have I told you that I’m a boss?
How many times you already said bullshit? Well... I lost the count... I gave up counting, it's just simply too much!

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
My age?! I am not an old fart like you, who's brain is already half dead!

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Maximus would never put me on ignore...

I’m an enigma to him...the real deal! Someone to aspire to. But I say, “fuck that!”....we keep it real...let’s test his mettle!

images
No, you're the asshole I use for a toy

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My age?! I am not an old fart like you, who's brain is already half dead!
I’m 48 you cunt! Who the fuck are you calling old?!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
His Facebook account is gone... Stephan ....Stephen?

He would be about 70 years old by now..

I think that was his name. And thats roughly his age.

If he quit FB, that would explain his recent quitting of forums as well. He announced "retiring", but he pops in once in a blue moon.
70 years! I would never have guessed that at all. Nazibastard was also from my neck of the woods. We nearly came to a punch up and even picked a spot to punch on, but we both laughed it off the next day. Too much piss and wind!
:Cheers:

NazzibasTURD is 70 yrs young Breakfall ?
No, I believe Nazzibastard to be my age...in his late 40’s!
OMG! Are you THAT old?!?!

• Disagree

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Max dude, while I think the thread is very timely and badly needed, don't you think you're being a little uncharitable? I already calculated his IQ to be in the low 70s, dull normal, so please save the RETARD lab.el for those who truly merit it.

I question your assumption about age. I've had the same 25 years you've had to learn how to piss off other people via the Net, and while I may have gone in a different direction than you, I've attained a certain measure of notoriety for my contributions.

Moreover, age-ists of your stripe are like teenagers who have just learned how to drink a young Beaujolais but simply don't yet have the palate to understand one of the big Bordeaux clarets, such as a 1957 Chateau Latour.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Max dude, while I think the thread is very timely and badly needed, don't you think you're being a little uncharitable? I already calculated his IQ to be in the low 70s, dull normal, so please save the RETARD lab.el for those who truly merit it.

I question your assumption about age. I've had the same 25 years you've had to learn how to piss off other people via the Net, and while I may have gone in a different direction than you, I've attained a certain measure of notoriety for my contributions.

Moreover, age-ists of your stripe are like teenagers who have just learned how to drink a young Beaujolais but simply don't yet have the palate to understand one of the big Bordeaux clarets, such as a 1957 Chateau Latour.
Hahahahahaaa...really? I am already an author. You didn’t expect that! :LOL1:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Thanks for the effort, @Jake. Unfortunately @Breakfall drinks everything that contains alcohol without tasting it. He has no clue about fine wines or beers... or anything actually

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Writing stupid messages on a forum does not make you an "author"

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You’re not the full quid are you young Einstein?!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nope, never heard of you... I suspect you're one of these pretentious "self qualified" types, whom are quick to expose themselves when fired upon... You just might be my next "bitch"

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

You’re not the full quid are you young Einstein?!
Ooohhh... so you have a blog.... Wow Mr Author.... I am really impressed... NOT!

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nope, never heard of you... I suspect you're one of these pretentious "self qualified" types, whom are quick to expose themselves when fired upon... You just might be my next "bitch"
What the fuck is this insolvent cunt talking about?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

He's self projecting an image of his "I want to be this person" jargon... We've seen it all before, SSS would skeleton his ass in a paragraph of naughty...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oi you flat cunt! Who the fuck are you?! When did yo join my fucking forum!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking stand by and assume some fucking reckoning! Who the fuck are you Jake? I’ll rip your fucking face off your head! We tolerate you for marketing aspects...never assume you’re better than me!

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking stand by and assume some fucking reckoning! Who the fuck are you Jake? I’ll rip your fucking face off your head! We tolerate you for marketing aspects...never assume you’re better than me!
I see my metaphor was well chosen. There's nothing at all wrong with a Beaujolais. But it IS a different thing to drink, by far, than a first growth claret.

If you really wanna know who the fuck I am, just be civil and sociable and you'll soon learn. I'm an old semi-retired troll who has always understood Flame as one of the basic tools in the Troll Toolbox, but never considered it a free standing art form per se.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

You're the insolvent cunt

• Disagree