I call out BreakFart

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey old fart sniffer and feltcher.

Let's MEAT so I can slap you my 9 inch PYHTON against your ears. *SLAP*SLAP*SLAP :doink1:

I know you are an audiophile user here and love good sounds. The sound of my huge MEAT is champagne to your ears, BreakFart.

Yiu as a turn COAT deserve many MEAT slaps.

Let's MEAT...hehe!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
R.5dc9e4374bfc9db16e5cc983541bb799

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Let's MEAT so I can slap you my 9 inch PYHTON against your ears. *SLAP*SLAP*SLAP :doink1:

I know you are an audiophile user here and love good sounds. The sound of my huge MEAT is champagne to your ears, BreakFart.

Let's MEAT...hehe!!!

You just can't help yourself can you, UncleSLAPNUTS?

Now you're here in this thread describing your .5 inch doggy treat as a "9 inch Python," in which you freely admit wanting to "meat" just for the sole purpose to "slap" your "9 inch Python" on another man's head/ears.

Then in a bizzare turn of events, you clearly state the absurd. Are you actually telling me that you're actually claiming to have a "cock" and that it is soo "huge" that posters can actually hear how big your make believe "Python" is? So. What you're saying is that morons like BreakFool love listening to your "cock" as it's saddled up against his ears/head?

To close out your litany of idiocy, you then claim that BreakWind deserves "many meat slaps."

Tell me how none of that shit isn't gay as fuck?

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Let's MEAT...hehe!!!

Now you're here in this thread describing your .5 inch doggy treat as a "9 inch Python," in which you freely admit wanting to "meat" just for the sole purpose to "slap" your "9 inch Python" on another man's head/ears.

Then in a bizzare turn of events, you clearly state the absurd. Are you actually telling me that you're actually claiming to have a "cock" and that it is so "huge" that posters can actually hear how big your make believe "Python" is? So. What you're saying is that morons like BreakFool love listening to your "cock" as it's saddled up against his ears/head?

To close out your litany of idiocy, you then claim that BreakWind deserves "many meat slaps."

Tell me how none of that shit isn't gay as fuck.

Why do you whoreson jump into BreakCuck help??? You whoreson???

I bet you read something about HeCocks, and all of a sudden you felt called to say something?

Rumors are that you are ahaory male who cross dresses. You filthy sick cruel swine.

I have a huge HeCock!!!! 9 INCH PYTHONS!!!!

Look your tiny SheCock versus my 9 INCH PYTHIONS!!!

yQYa31X.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Let's MEAT...hehe!!!

Then in a bizzare turn of events, you clearly state the absurd. Are you actually telling me that you're actually claiming to have a "cock" and that it is so "huge" that posters can actually hear how big your make believe "Python" is? So. What you're saying is that morons like BreakFool love listening to your "cock" as it's saddled up against his ears/head?

I bet you read something about HeCocks, and all of a sudden you felt called to say something?

Rumors are that you are ahaory male who cross dresses. You filthy sick cruel swine.

yQYa31X.gif

I see instead of posting a normal rebuttal, you go off and post a gif of "cocks" sword fighting.

What is your overall malfunction? Who has the fucking time to run around a retarded forum calling others "whoreson" and stating how you want to press your dick onto the ears/head of another man?

You have proven that you indeed are the biggest queen out here, knocking Aryan out of the top spot and relegating him to runner up status.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Let's MEAT...hehe!!!

yQYa31X.gif

I see instead of posting a normal rebuttal, you go off and post a gif of "cocks" sword fighting.

What is your overall malfunction? Who has the fucking time to run around a retarded forum calling others "whoreson" and stating how you want to press your dick onto the ears/head of another man?

You have proven that you indeed are the biggest queen out here, knocking Aryan out of the top spot and relegating him to runner up status.

How long is your HeCock???

LetS CUMpare our meATs instead of trash talking here.

You know exactly. Slapping a HeCoCK against another’s mans ear, is humiliation at its finest!

Do you dream of that? Sick freak.

How long is your HeCock????

Will you end up like this?

bxsA28A.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Let's MEAT...hehe!!!

yQYa31X.gif

You know exactly. Slapping a HeCoCK against another’s mans ear, is humiliation at its finest!

bxsA28A.gif

Listen homo. Even if I did have a "cock," I'm sure it would be giant compared to your little belly button you nicknamed, "Earthworm Jim."

Once again you digress to wanting to compare "cock sizes" and hoping to look at "cocks." Your sole purpose in calling out BreakDance is to talk about how your nasty "cock" would be touching him. If you're not a flaming faggot, then why are you calling out other men to try and peek at their "cock" and putting your limp noodle on their ears?

You've already proven that your only interest in BF is trying to "meat" other men off the forum so you can carefully position your "cock" somewhere on their unsuspecting/suspecting head.

Faggot ass!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Let's MEAT...hehe!!!

yQYa31X.gif

bxsA28A.gif

Listen homo. Even if I did have a "cock," I'm sure it would be giant compared to your little belly button you nicknamed, "Earthworm Jim."

Once again you digress to wanting to compare "cock sizes" and hoping to look at "cocks." Your sole purpose in calling out BreakDance is to talk about how your nasty "cock" would be touching him. If you're not a flaming faggot, then why are you calling out other men to try and peek at their "cock" and putting your limp noodle on their ears?

You've already proven that your only interest in BF is trying to "meat" other men off the forum so you can carefully position your "cock" somewhere on their unsuspecting/suspecting head.

Faggot ass!

Not truse. Again fake news.

You are just afraid of your tiny HeCock. You play in the mushroom league, while I play in the PYTHONS league.

You are just afraid to lose and feeling embarrassed by UncleDiLF®.

You sick swine. You need help! Cuck muncher.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Let's MEAT...hehe!!!

yQYa31X.gif

bxsA28A.gif

Faggot ass!

You are just afraid of your tiny HeCock. You play in the mushroom league, while I play in the PYTHONS league.

I'm afraid all anyone has to do is read your homoerotic yearnings. Your faggotry has been on fucking display for the last 6 months homo. Now you're raging like some estrogen filled balloon about to pop.

I don't have a "cock" you fucking tool. I'm beginning to wonder if you have one as much as you're out here sucking on them. You act as though if you don't slurp on one daily, you'll melt into a puddle of brown semen.

I can fuck you up while getting my nails done and rolling a joint.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Let's MEAT...hehe!!!

yQYa31X.gif

bxsA28A.gif

Faggot ass!

I'm afraid all anyone has to do is read your homoerotic yearnings. Your faggotry has been on fucking display for the last 6 months homo. Now you're raging like some estrogen filled balloon about to pop.

I don't have a "cock" you fucking tool. I'm beginning to wonder if you have one as much as you're out here sucking on them. You act as though if you don't slurp on one daily, you'll melt into a puddle of brown semen.

so you’re a female? LoL

u whore

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Let's MEAT...hehe!!!

yQYa31X.gif

bxsA28A.gif

Faggot ass!

so you’re a female? LoL

u whore

You're a female too. I just never made a Federal case out of it.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Let's MEAT...hehe!!!

yQYa31X.gif

bxsA28A.gif

Faggot ass!

so you’re a female? LoL

u whore

you envy me because I have a HeCock. U not. I winneded already. Lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Let's MEAT...hehe!!!

yQYa31X.gif

bxsA28A.gif

Faggot ass!

so you’re a female? LoL

u whore

You having a "cock" is still in question, just like Aryan having teeth.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Let's MEAT...hehe!!!

yQYa31X.gif

bxsA28A.gif

Faggot ass!

so you’re a female? LoL

u whore

I have a HeCock.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Let's MEAT...hehe!!!

yQYa31X.gif

bxsA28A.gif

Faggot ass!

so you’re a female? LoL

u whore

I have a HeCock.

Is it in Aryan's mouth, nose, ear, or vagina?