Breakfart's meltdown watch thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking stand by and assume some fucking reckoning! Who the fuck are you Jake? I’ll rip your fucking face off your head! We tolerate you for marketing aspects...never assume you’re better than me!
I see my metaphor was well chosen. There's nothing at all wrong with a Beaujolais. But it IS a different thing to drink, by far, than a first growth claret.

If you really wanna know who the fuck I am, just be civil and sociable and you'll soon learn. I'm an old semi-retired troll who has always understood Flame as one of the basic tools in the Troll Toolbox, but never considered it a free standing art form per se.
Well...I’m Breakfall... you need to give me the same understanding. I won’t fuck with your motives. I just feel that I’m more king than you’ll ever be! Just bow down!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Max dude, while I think the thread is very timely and badly needed, don't you think you're being a little uncharitable? I already calculated his IQ to be in the low 70s, dull normal, so please save the RETARD lab.el for those who truly merit it.
You know...it’s fuckwits like you that could never post...your age defies you!

I question your assumption about age. I've had the same 25 years you've had to learn how to piss off other people via the Net, and while I may have gone in a different direction than you, I've attained a certain measure of notoriety for my contributions.

Moreover, age-ists of your stripe are like teenagers who have just learned how to drink a young Beaujolais but simply don't yet have the palate to understand one of the big Bordeaux clarets, such as a 1957 Chateau Latour.
Oi you flat cunt! Who the fuck are you?! When did yo join my fucking forum!?
Not yours... I already told you that

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Fucking stand by and assume some fucking reckoning! Who the fuck are you Jake? I’ll rip your fucking face off your head! We tolerate you for marketing aspects...never assume you’re better than me!
Be polite to MISTER Jake! You are nothing! Pay respect to the people that deserve it!

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Max dude, while I think the thread is very timely and badly needed, don't you think you're being a little uncharitable? I already calculated his IQ to be in the low 70s, dull normal, so please save the RETARD lab.el for those who truly merit it.

I question your assumption about age. I've had the same 25 years you've had to learn how to piss off other people via the Net, and while I may have gone in a different direction than you, I've attained a certain measure of notoriety for my contributions.

Moreover, age-ists of your stripe are like teenagers who have just learned how to drink a young Beaujolais but simply don't yet have the palate to understand one of the big Bordeaux clarets, such as a 1957 Chateau Latour.
Nope, never heard of you... I suspect you're one of these pretentious "self qualified" types, whom are quick to expose themselves when fired upon... You just might be my next "bitch"
What the fuck is this insolvent cunt talking about?
You're the insolvent cunt
You’re an idiot that I still don’t know what to do with!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I see my metaphor was well chosen. There's nothing at all wrong with a Beaujolais. But it IS a different thing to drink, by far, than a first growth claret.

If you really wanna know who the fuck I am, just be civil and sociable and you'll soon learn. I'm an old semi-retired troll who has always understood Flame as one of the basic tools in the Troll Toolbox, but never considered it a free standing art form per se.
Well...I’m Breakfall... you need to give me the same understanding. I won’t fuck with your motives. I just feel that I’m more king than you’ll ever be! Just bow down!
Idiots always think thy are a lot more than they are... So what does that make you? An idiot!

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Nope, never heard of you... I suspect you're one of these pretentious "self qualified" types, whom are quick to expose themselves when fired upon... You just might be my next "bitch"
RESPECT ME! Bitch!

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

RESPECT ME! Bitch!
I give Jake one hundred percent!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I drank .....
I drank more than most would...
I’m Gallium...ha..I’m fucking Breakfall...
I’m a fucking crying idiot! And I’m crying now...

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I drank .....
Losing your mom is a bitch, mang. Was for me, even though she lived 2 decades longer than the Olman lived. But I think losing him was harder, at least in my case.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I drank .....
You're a sicko. Using a story of a mother with cancer? How low can you go?

And interesting that this comes after I told you my mother died of cancer....?

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
  • Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Don’t worry about this doofus...it’s like a festering grape on the arsehole of life!
Yes doofus
You love me because of my intellect...I should be fucking charging you for my free fucking wisdom!
Your intellect???? Yes, I laugh at you because you are such a fucking idiot
Well that’s a bit harsh, particularly when you begged me to stop picking on you in pm???

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
vP4Z3Xt.jpg