Breakfart's meltdown watch thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well all the old boys are getting back together again, we are starting to have a great crew once more. 50/50 joined up again today, hopefully Dilf hangs around (wouldn’t be the same without him), Kill All Muslims is AWOL (hope he’s not in jail) or maybe he’ll rock up for a reach around! 2020 is nearly the fuck over thank fuck...let’s rock on fuckers!
:FuckYeah:

YES !!

Almost your whole high school krew
299be3_4890128.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well all the old boys are getting back together again, we are starting to have a great crew once more. 50/50 joined up again today, hopefully Dilf hangs around (wouldn’t be the same without him), Kill All Muslims is AWOL (hope he’s not in jail) or maybe he’ll rock up for a reach around! 2020 is nearly the fuck over thank fuck...let’s rock on fuckers!
:FuckYeah:

YES !!

Almost your whole high school krew
299be3_4890128.jpg

Why are you overly excited of late X? Honestly...serious question. From your responses, it’s easy to assume that Bastard Factory isn’t your main forum at all. If you need a hug, you just have to ask mate!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
it was joke

giphy.gif

you seem fragile today .. shall I send a box
productimg
C’mon...I know you’re stirring and I’m not upset, I just would like some quality from you. I know you have it in you. I just thought...maybe...you know...that your priorities lay elsewhere. Yeah?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
as in my life you mean ??
and that I just come here to see that a few SELECT members are alive and well and drop a load on those deserving ?

yEah !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'd still take a hug though ... would socks be mandatory ? also I assume after the outbreak

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
as in my life you mean ??
and that I just come here to see that a few SELECT members are alive and well and drop a load on those deserving ?

yEah !
No...I mean your priorities here. There are so many members that divide there time elsewhere with other forums. I can’t respect that. You lose quality from a member and it’s obvious. Sometimes that member doesn’t even realise it. I don’t mean to be all dramatic braah...hahahahahaa...but I thought you gave a shit?
:Cheers:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
what's a Mr. 5050
Is he trans ?? Bi ??
Naw is the the John Cleese/Chris Farley/Royal Family sort that raped BF many a time to see who would be KING in the Africas like Caine and Connery but prison style

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Go team Trump!...
Wrong thread, here we do not like him :)

Speak for yourself... :Grin3:
That was the forum gimp...heed it no attention lest you want to be inundated with shit, spam and drivel!
Funny how the idiot talks about others, while he himself is the largest "gimp".

Btw, to give you some background. He is pissed off because he is very stupid, but still wants to prove he's right on several subjects.
Unfortuntely nobody can solve that for him, he needs to accept that he is just plain stupid.
I’m singularly talking about you you daft cunt...there are no others.
See? You cannot even behave normal.

Please go get some therapy.
are you a therapist? you speak too much fart ..
Thank you for asking. No, I am not a therapist so I cannot help you.

I do know that you NEED therapy and the same applies to Breakfart. I know this because I observe your behaviour and that is -for a fact- for normal.

I gave you the contact details for emergency mental support some time ago. Please look it up and contact them.

For Breakfart
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
will probably be able help him or will be able to refer him to someone who can.
my behaviour is pretty fine for foreign pple and that don't include europe who monitors me ..
Either you have too much fantasy or you are really sick

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
@maxis735 your obsession with @Breakfall is both pathetic and creepy. what's your wife's number closet fag? i'm sure she would love to know you are a faggot and only get hard on guys. maybe she'll cut off your cock next time you try to fuck her. what daddy fuck you as a baby/kid? that why Break's cock and ass is on your mind more than your wifes pussy. Dude its okay to be a faggot but its not cool to hide it like a weak worthless pussy would in prison. dudes in prison always know WHO YOU ARE inside and out just by one look at you in your eyes. There is always a fortune in someone's eyes. They give away everything about a person BITCH.
Now even worth a reply, just thought it makes sense to mention that to you. I am a decent person :)

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@maxis735 your obsession with @Breakfall is both pathetic and creepy. what's your wife's number closet fag? i'm sure she would love to know you are a faggot and only get hard on guys. maybe she'll cut off your cock next time you try to fuck her. what daddy fuck you as a baby/kid? that why Break's cock and ass is on your mind more than your wifes pussy. Dude its okay to be a faggot but its not cool to hide it like a weak worthless pussy would in prison. dudes in prison always know WHO YOU ARE inside and out just by one look at you in your eyes. There is always a fortune in someone's eyes. They give away everything about a person BITCH.
Now even worth a reply, just thought it makes sense to mention that to you. I am a decent person :)
No you’re acting like a dick. You know that and so does everyone else. It will only get worse for you if you carry on treading the same path.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Still winning KID:)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
No you’re acting like a dick. You know that and so does everyone else. It will only get worse for you if you carry on treading the same path.
Stop mentioning the "D.." word Dude. He has yours on his mind 24/7. Yikes. He might be planning a lil anal invasion when you are next in the shower. Just sayin

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Stop mentioning the "D.." word Dude. He has yours on his mind 24/7. Yikes. He might be planning a lil anal invasion when you are next in the shower. Just sayin
I’d snap him in two! With my hands I mean...
Yeah you have a point!
:Hmmm:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Mr. assplow ..

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Nope, YOU are the one here acting like a dick. You know it and you try to blame me. And that proves me right!

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Still winning KID:)
You will never win anything in your life. I am the winner.

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nope, YOU are the one here acting like a dick. You know it and you try to blame me. And that proves me right!
Sorry I said the “D” word... I meant cunt!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Yeah you have a point!
Everyone knows you're a little sissy. You cannot handle me, never, nowhere.

Big words, but that's it. Typical loser.

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Sorry I said the “D” word... I meant cunt!
You're the one acting like a cunt. I didn't know you were that much of a sissy that you cared about how I insult you...

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah you have a point!

Try me sunshine. You post a pic of your forearm or arm and shoulder and I will do the same yeah? Just like high school! I will crush you like an Arab maggot in da camel turd and I will laugh: Hohohohoho! Okay...you post first!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Yeah you have a point!

Try me sunshine. You post a pic of your forearm or arm and shoulder and I will do the same yeah? Just like high school! I will crush you like an Arab maggot in da camel turd and I will laugh: Hohohohoho! Okay...you post first!
Childish

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah you have a point!

Childish
The word is immature if that’s what you mean.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Yeah you have a point!

Childish
No, you are childish. You thinking that you can correct everyone is just immature

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah you have a point!

Childish
No, you are childish. You thinking that you can correct everyone is just immature
I was trying to broaden your English vocabulary. Young people use the word childish or adults that don’t know any better. It’s basically obsolete in the literary sense these days.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Yeah you have a point!

Childish
I was trying to broaden your English vocabulary. Young people use the word childish or adults that don’t know any better. It’s basically obsolete in the literary sense these days.
Maybe where you live. The world is bigger than the shithole where you live.

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah you have a point!

Childish
Maybe where you live. The world is bigger than the shithole where you live.

images

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Lmao funny.. ITS AMAZING HOW YOU TRY TO POST LIKE AND PROBABLY ARE DILF if the nigga posted somewhat intelligently. Lmao Hey @UncleDiLF prove me wrong.. oh yeah you can't and won't because you are on vacation. Lol. Oh yeah who are you again @UncleDiLF? in the grand scheme of things. From the Netherlands maxi. Sure sure.