BREAKING NEWS, T.A.C.O.S. Teen Antifa Communists From Outer Space.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And he "wtf" emojis my post.

Jesus fucking Christ.
giphy.gif

Someone should remind these tards that you served our country and therefore are a firsthand witness to systemic racism.

It still won’t unglue then from their televisions… they’re addicted to the paranoia hype and their white supremacist ideologies lol

This is me playing whack-a-mole.

Definately as the mole.
I was thinking of giving you a ride in one of my fully loaded Audi A8's, but not now.

Imagine lacking self awareness and mocking a parody inspired by your own attitude.

I mean.... aren't you guys the super smart nuance and context understanding motherfuckers here? The super evolved beings that have solved all the worlds problems from the comfort of your middle class progressive bubbles over brunch with Gary Larson?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And he "wtf" emojis my post.

Jesus fucking Christ.
giphy.gif

Someone should remind these tards that you served our country and therefore are a firsthand witness to systemic racism.

It still won’t unglue then from their televisions… they’re addicted to the paranoia hype and their white supremacist ideologies lol

This is me playing whack-a-mole.

Definately as the mole.
I was thinking of giving you a ride in one of my fully loaded Audi A8's, but not now.
Is that your new nic for your asshole? "fully loaded"?