BREAKING NEWS, T.A.C.O.S. Teen Antifa Communists From Outer Space.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Revealed: how California police chased a nonexistent ‘antifa bus’

5712556934_36744604a7_b.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The Guardian only reports distorted bullshit though. What really happened?
Last season the bullshit stories of the rolling bus convoys of murderous antifers, included these roving gangs were also said to be responsible for all the forest fires up and down the west coast last year.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Last season the bullshit stories of the rolling bus convoys of murderous antifers, included these roving gangs were also said to be responsible for all the forest fires up and down the west coast last year.

I suppose you think its been proven that roving gangs of white supremacists follow antifa around so they can spoil antifa humanitarian outreaches with violence. We can tell by the way you constantly call out this violence and destruction.....oh wait, you dont.

Either way - you dont care about American communities. Or individual rights.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I suppose you think its been proven that roving gangs of white supremacists follow antifa around so they can spoil antifa humanitarian outreaches with violence. We can tell by the way you constantly call out this violence and destruction.....oh wait, you dont.

Repeat after me,
giphy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Repeat after me,
giphy.gif

I'm not joining your death cult, Admin. You guys are such insane projectionists. I support liberal democracy and diversity of free thought. I dont rage and attack people with different perspectives.....nor would I support burning down the planet because others wont bow down to me.

Can you people at least try to have coordinated bullshit about antifa? Because most of your hive has stopped denying it and entered into rationalizing.

My favorite is "well antifa used to fight nazis, so they are heros"

As if Mussolini beating up Hitler makes Mussolini a hero.

Is honesty possible with propagandized people? Evidently the consequences aren't enough yet. Just wait until this touches YOUR life. Then you might start caring.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No justice, no peace. It’s quite simple.

I find it hilarious that we have the PB gun freaks facing off with Antifa. Clearly, everyone in America is frustrated, losing hope and has lost their GAWD DAMN minds.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Repeat after me,
giphy.gif

I'm not joining your death cult, Admin. You guys are such insane projectionists. I support liberal democracy and diversity of free thought. I dont rage and attack people with different perspectives.....nor would I support burning down the planet because others wont bow down to me.

Can you people at least try to have coordinated bullshit about antifa? Because most of your hive has stopped denying it and entered into rationalizing.

Is honesty possible with propagandized people? Evidently the consequences aren't enough yet. Just wait until this touches YOUR life. Then you might start caring.
giphy.gif

"I'm a rebel Dottie, a Loner!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Repeat after me,
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Well I supposed shills gonna shill. Even quoting pop culture in the face of criticism.

I know your views have been marketed to you and built on anti American racist propaganda.....but gotdamn.

Are you capable of a rational thought out response or has your frontal cortex been so commercially rotted all you can do is quote movies like Pee Wees Big Adventure?

Do you have anything of your OWN floating in there?

All in all it's just another brick in the wall, eh?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Repeat after me,
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Well I supposed shills gonna shill. Even quoting pop culture in the face of criticism.

I know your views have been marketed to you and built on anti American racist propaganda.....but gotdamn.

Are you capable of a rational thought out response or has your frontal cortex been so commercially rotted all you can do is quote movies like Pee Wees Big Adventure?

Did you read that Pepe Le Pauncho is pretend buying an Audi A8, fully loaded too, woo hoo!

He's so fine!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Repeat after me,
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Did you read that Pepe Le Pauncho is pretend buying an Audi A8, fully loaded too, woo hoo!

He's so fine!

I dont care how other adults spend their money. Why would I care about this?

You guys shouldnt get bent up on stuff like this.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Repeat after me,
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

He's so fine!

You guys shouldn't be bragging about imaginary material things then donchu think, or donchu?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Repeat after me,
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

He's so fine!

You guys shouldn't be bragging about imaginary material things then donchu think, or donchu?

You guys shouldnt be trashing others based on socioeconomic status if you dont want someone wealthier slapping you around by your own standards.

You guys see no problem using wealth or lack of wealth as a weapon against those you disagree with.

Why do you guys always expect us to behave better than you?

"Wah! They used our tactics against us and we dont like it!"

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Someone took their crazy pill this morning and is fixating on the most minuscule of details while their base argument epically SINKS like a battleship they have never stepped foot on lolz

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Repeat after me,
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

He's so fine!

You guys shouldnt be trashing others based on socioeconomic status if you dont want someone wealthier slapping you around by your own standards.

You guys see no problem using wealth or lack of wealth as a weapon against those you disagree with.

Why do you guys always expect us to behave better than you?

"Wah! They used our tactics against us and we dont like it!"
I am thinking about buying TWO AUDI A8's!!!! Checkmate!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And he "wtf" emojis my post.

Jesus fucking Christ.
giphy.gif

Someone should remind these tards that you served our country and therefore are a firsthand witness to systemic racism.

It still won’t unglue then from their televisions… they’re addicted to the paranoia hype and their white supremacist ideologies lol
Tbh, I couldn't really care less what some 0's and 1's on the internets think do or say. Particularly the dipsticks in this forum.

This is me playing whack-a-mole.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And he "wtf" emojis my post.

Jesus fucking Christ.
giphy.gif

Someone should remind these tards that you served our country and therefore are a firsthand witness to systemic racism.

It still won’t unglue then from their televisions… they’re addicted to the paranoia hype and their white supremacist ideologies lol

This is me playing whack-a-mole.

Definately as the mole.
I was thinking of giving you a ride in one of my fully loaded Audi A8's, but not now.