Breeds of Humans

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure genetics plays a role in behavior.

But the issue impacting black Americans is the result of bad policies that drove poverty and crime and the whole "black culture" that comes from it. Glorifying gangs. Using and mistreating women. Glorifying criminal behavoir...et.

You can look back into our history and SEE the decline. Culturally and statistically.

Its fucking sad. And it will never change. It's just going to get worse.....especially where riots raged.

I have several friends that are black that are just normal people. They even speak coherently....something being labeled as "whiteness". Which is ghoulishly insulting to everyone.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Can you give stupidity a break?

Though we are biologically animals, we are decidedly different than all other animals.

When you can show me that any lower animal can build a skyscraper, a get, a pyramid, or even a hut, get back to me.
Lots of animals can build things. Beavers can build dams, birds can build nests, bees can build hives, etc.

Interestingly, Lily the Leaker could not build a bird's nest or a beaver dam if her life depended on it.

Why she gave examples of things she cannot do herself to demonstrate human intelligence is
over-the-top hilarious!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I've painted a bird's nest before though in a painting class I took. I enjoyed that very much. In acrylic. I should take more classes.
Classes are to good to get you inspired. Acrylic is my favourite paint.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes. To cut down trees, arrange those trees into a working dam, as well as a covered living space, certainly qualifies as construction, whether you like it or not.
I'd trust the structural integrity of a beavers dam more than I would an African mud hut that's for sure... Even termite mounds are built better...
African mud huts rock. I love their thatch roofs. Cool in summer and warm in winter. You don’t even have to worry about wearing shoes, because the floor is made up of rammed earth and cow shit. Total sustainable living on a low-end budget.

Yebo!

images

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

But the issue impacting black Americans is the result of bad policies that drove poverty and crime and the whole "black culture" that comes from it. Glorifying gangs. Using and mistreating women. Glorifying criminal behavoir...et.

Why ignore the genetics?

If the genetics explain why a higher percentage of blacks glorify and partake in gangs, violence, and other criminal behaviour, then that helps explain why blacks are disproportionately represented in prison.

If genetics explain why blacks do not do well in school, then that explains why they are unrepresented in institutes of higher learning.

I could go on and on.

Blacks have a lower average IQ. It explains so much, but people cannot just analyze the effects that difference has on so many aspects of their lives.

This failure to recognize the inherent, genetic disadvantages blacks have is detrimental to society as a whole.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Why ignore the genetics?

If the genetics explain why a higher percentage of blacks glorify and partake in gangs, violence, and other criminal behaviour, then that helps explain why blacks are disproportionately represented in prison.

If genetics explain why blacks do not do well in school, then that explains why they are unrepresented in institutes of higher learning.

I could go on and on.

Blacks have a lower average IQ. It explains so much, but people cannot just analyze the effects that difference has on so many aspects of their lives.

This failure to recognize the inherent, genetic disadvantages blacks have is detrimental to society as a whole.

They're quite literally a different species...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Why ignore the genetics?

I could go on and on.

Your copy of The Bell Curve is on its way from Amazon.

Speaking of "science," your subscription to Mankind Quarterly is ending soon.

Racism couched in psudo-scientific argle-bargle is still racism.

You lot are so transparent it's hard to make out your skin colour.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Your copy of The Bell Curve is on its way from Amazon.

Speaking of "science," your subscription to Mankind Quarterly is ending soon.

TheProwler said:
There are some clear differences between white people and black people.

Blurt said:

TheProwler said:
Like, for instance, black people have darker skin.

Blurt said:

TheProwler said:
And black people tend to have more tightly curled hair.

Blurt said:

TheProwler said:
Black people tend to be faster runners.

Blurt said:

TheProwler said:
And jump higher...

Blurt said:

TheProwler said:
And have bigger dicks...

Blurt said:

TheProwler said:
And have less intelligence.

Blurt said:
That's Racist!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hilarious to witness the resident Googlectual know-it-all accusing someone else of being a pseudo-intellectual...

What is it with leftists and so many of them having zero self-awareness?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Yeah, and we haven't even gotten into racism couched in pseudo-religion, where @Lokmar is the best BF authority on that particular brand of shamanism.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hilarious to witness the resident Googlectual know-it-all accusing someone else of being a pseudo-intellectual...

What is it with leftists and so many of them having zero self-awareness?

Apparently, you don't read so good either.

I said nothing about pseudo-intellectualism. I said pseudo-science.

I rather thought a pseudo-Aryan would know the difference.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes. To cut down trees, arrange those trees into a working dam, as well as a covered living space, certainly qualifies as construction, whether you like it or not.
I'd trust the structural integrity of a beavers dam more than I would an African mud hut that's for sure... Even termite mounds are built better...

Yeah, but you're a racist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can you give stupidity a break?

Though we are biologically animals, we are decidedly different than all other animals.

When you can show me that any lower animal can build a skyscraper, a get, a pyramid, or even a hut, get back to me.
Lots of animals can build things. Beavers can build dams, birds can build nests, bees can build hives, etc.

Interestingly, Lily the Leaker could not build a bird's nest or a beaver dam if her life depended on it.

Why she gave examples of things she cannot do herself to demonstrate human intelligence is
over-the-top hilarious!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I've painted a bird's nest before though in a painting class I took. I enjoyed that very much. In acrylic. I should take more classes.
Classes are to good to get you inspired. Acrylic is my favourite paint.

I'm going to keep taking classes and painting. It's very relaxing and meditative.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah, and we haven't even gotten into racism couched in pseudo-religion, where @Lokmar is the best BF authority on that particular brand of shamanism.

Aslong as nobody draws attention to your plastic nose, what's the issue?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, but you're a racist.
d9dnqCg.jpg
lol

Whatever it takes to make you feel good about yourself, Shamp.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Not one "That is Racist!!!" person here has tried to explain why they think all kinds of physical characteristics have evolved differently in different races, but they think the brain has evolved equally.

Are they trying to demonstrate by example that white people can be really stupid?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not one "That is Racist!!!" person here has tried to explain why they think all kinds of physical characteristics have evolved differently in different races, but they think the brain has evolved equally.

Are they trying to demonstrate by example that white people can be really stupid?

What does equal mean for human brain evolution? We evolved to survive to create the next generation. Our environments determine, to a large extent, what we need to survive.

I think intelligence is measured very narrowly among scientific racists.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What does equal mean for human brain evolution? We evolved to survive to create the next generation. Our environments determine, to a large extent, what we need to survive.

I think intelligence is measured very narrowly among scientific racists.
evolution has reached a point where it is in reverse

pharmaceuticals have enabled the weak 2 procreate, humanity is done