Breeds of Humans

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^ hiya, leftard

Hiya righty...

Let me take your badass self, drop you in the Congo and see how long your ass lasts...lol

It's the same if I took an African from the Congo and dropped them in the middle of Las Vegas...how far would they get with no intervention from anyone?

Intelligence for the East Coast and intelligence for the Congo look very different.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not one "That is Racist!!!" person here has tried to explain why they think all kinds of physical characteristics have evolved differently in different races, but they think the brain has evolved equally.

Are they trying to demonstrate by example that white people can be really stupid?

What does equal mean for human brain evolution? We evolved to survive to create the next generation. Our environments determine, to a large extent, what we need to survive.

I think intelligence is measured very narrowly among scientific racists.
evolution has reached a point where it is in reverse

pharmaceuticals has enabled the weak 2 procreate, humanity is done

How about saving every baby just because we can? Those born at 1 lb or less, they cost on average about $1 million dollars and most have health problems for most of their life. But they may procreate as well.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^ hiya, leftard

Hiya righty...

Let me take your badass self, drop you in the Congo and see how long your ass lasts...lol

It's the same if I took an African from the Congo and dropped them in the middle of Las Vegas...how far would they get with no intervention from anyone?

Intelligence for the East Coast and intelligence for the Congo look very different.

bad example, i have survival skills lol

seriously tho.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^ hiya, leftard

Hiya righty...

seriously tho.

For the Congo? I bet not.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not one "That is Racist!!!" person here has tried to explain why they think all kinds of physical characteristics have evolved differently in different races, but they think the brain has evolved equally.

Are they trying to demonstrate by example that white people can be really stupid?

What does equal mean for human brain evolution? We evolved to survive to create the next generation. Our environments determine, to a large extent, what we need to survive.

How about saving every baby just because we can? Those born at 1 lb or less, they cost on average about $1 million dollars and most have health problems for most of their life. But they may procreate as well.

well, if we use math/stats then we should start executing prisoners and high risk criminal types

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^ hiya, leftard

Hiya righty...

seriously tho.

what makes the congo worse?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

pharmaceuticals have enabled the weak 2 procreate, humanity is done
Apparently my unvaxxed sperm is worth it’s weight in gold!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

well, if we use math/stats then we should start executing prisoners and high risk criminal types

Why? Most people aren't born criminals. How is killing people in prison going to make a difference?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^ hiya, leftard

Hiya righty...

seriously tho.

Than Vegas? I think the flora and fauna.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Can you give stupidity a break?

Though we are biologically animals, we are decidedly different than all other animals.

When you can show me that any lower animal can build a skyscraper, a get, a pyramid, or even a hut, get back to me.
Lots of animals can build things. Beavers can build dams, birds can build nests, bees can build hives, etc.

Interestingly, Lily the Leaker could not build a bird's nest or a beaver dam if her life depended on it.

Why she gave examples of things she cannot do herself to demonstrate human intelligence is
over-the-top hilarious!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I've painted a bird's nest before though in a painting class I took. I enjoyed that very much. In acrylic. I should take more classes.
Classes are to good to get you inspired. Acrylic is my favourite paint.

I'm going to keep taking classes and painting. It's very relaxing and meditative.
I’m the opposite…it gives the shits sometimes, particularly when I’m commissioned and it takes longer than estimated. Lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^ hiya, leftard

Hiya righty...

seriously tho.

if the grid failed, do have any survival skills?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can you give stupidity a break?

Though we are biologically animals, we are decidedly different than all other animals.

When you can show me that any lower animal can build a skyscraper, a get, a pyramid, or even a hut, get back to me.
Lots of animals can build things. Beavers can build dams, birds can build nests, bees can build hives, etc.

Interestingly, Lily the Leaker could not build a bird's nest or a beaver dam if her life depended on it.

Why she gave examples of things she cannot do herself to demonstrate human intelligence is
over-the-top hilarious!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I've painted a bird's nest before though in a painting class I took. I enjoyed that very much. In acrylic. I should take more classes.
Classes are to good to get you inspired. Acrylic is my favourite paint.

I'm going to keep taking classes and painting. It's very relaxing and meditative.
I’m the opposite…it gives the shits sometimes, particularly when I’m commissioned and it takes longer than estimated. Lol

No one would pay me to paint. It's just a hobby.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^ hiya, leftard

Hiya righty...

seriously tho.

if the grid failed, do have any survival skills?

I have some, they're rusty. I was brought up by a Marine. Once a Marine, always a marine. God damn! lol
I know I could survive an initial disaster or catastrophic weather event.

Long term, as in nuclear war? Frankly, I don't know that I'd want to...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
nukes? fuggedaboutit
im in staten island, unless i get on a boat im done lol

most of nyc is bridge & tunnel

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
nukes? fuggedaboutit

Exactly, even those people that have bunkers, what will they eventually surface to? An apocalypse, nothing resembling a society?

Fuck that.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Evolving equally for a brain would be to evolve to an equal level of intelligence.

"Our environments determine, to a large extent, what we need to survive."

In savage societies like those prevalent in Africa and pre-colonial North America, intelligence was not rewarded so it did not evolve. What was rewarded, in these violently savage societies, was aggression and brutality.

When advanced civilizations were enjoying the benefits of the scientists, philosophers, inventors, and other intelligent people, the savage societies like those prevalent in Africa and pre-colonial North America were enjoying the benefits of following the biggest, baddest, most psychotic chief around who could lead them into battle.

The smart white guys got the babes, so the smart genes were passed on.

The brutal, dumb, savage black guys got the babes, so the brutal, dumb, savage genes were passed on.

Science.

When those societies collided and war resulted, it was the advanced white society that would eventually win due to superior technology, strategy, and tactics. Due to superior intelligence.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Evolving equally for a brain would be to evolve to an equal level of intelligence.

In savage societies like those prevalent in Africa and pre-colonial North America, intelligence was not rewarded so it did not evolve. What was rewarded, in these violently savage societies, was aggression and brutality.

When advanced civilizations were enjoying the benefits of the scientists, philosophers, inventors, and other intelligent people, the savage societies like those prevalent in Africa and pre-colonial North America were enjoying the benefits of following the biggest, baddest, most psychotic chief around who could lead them into battle.

The brutal, dumb, savage black guys got the babes, so the brutal, dumb, savage genes were passed on.

Science.

When those societies collided and war resulted, it was the advanced white society that would eventually win due to superior technology, strategy, and tactics. Due to superior intelligence.

You need to take some history and anthropology books and learn a thing or 1000.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
nukes? fuggedaboutit

Exactly, even those people that have bunkers, what will they eventually surface to? An apocalypse, nothing resembling a society?

Fuck that.
well its horrible but kinda cool too

id go 2 my local dodge dealer and swipe their viper lol

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Science.

I did not expect you to even try to formulate a decent argument.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Science.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Why bother? What you don't know about cultures in North America and Africa fills volumes.

The Great Courses has archaeologists and anthropologists from UT that have done a great job reviewing North American Native cultures. You can catch these lectures on Prime Video for a nominal fee.

It's your job to educate YOU, ignoramus.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Our environments determine, to a large extent, what we need to survive.

And when I point out that in savage societies, savagery is what was needed to survive...
And in advanced societies, intelligence is what was needed to survive...
And that is what affected the evolution of different races....

The Leaker has no answer but "Read a History Book."

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Science.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Why bother, what you don't know about cultures in North America and Africa fills volumes.

The Great Courses has archaeologists and anthropologists from UT that have done a great job reviewing North American Native cultures. You can catch these lectures on Prime Video for a nominal fee.

Through recent DNA evidence, they say that the North American natives have a fair amount of Australian Aborigine in them. A surprising fact.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Science.

Hahahahaha!!!!
pro-tip
dont italicize a word in the middle of your post, it makes u look like u give a shit

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Notre-Dame_west-facade.jpg

Meanwhile...

g7BCdNnVCpEtEXnMC-uAW7IAjMpN3G5Zne4oWIq1oucJMY6v2tef1gQewuoPQCwOjA3Iq-YHril_tTobanOgu3qAGSgjvqhnMEGzvHU6Z5Mmow_gxIqQkvAw6qE9y4CJRjijnu-IikuH7meI1HZzm4-uvUedlh1I

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Science.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Why bother, what you don't know about cultures in North America and Africa fills volumes.

Through recent DNA evidence, they say that the North American natives have a fair amount of Australian Aborigine in them. A surprising fact.
thank you, scientist

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Science.

Hahahahaha!!!!
pro-tip
dont italicize a word in the middle of your post, it makes u look like u give a shit

What!?!?!?

I have been doing it wrong all this time?!?!?!?!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Science.

Hahahahaha!!!!

thank you, scienetist
Applied Scientist…thank you Jeannie. :ThumbsUp1:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Our environments determine, to a large extent, what we need to survive.

And when I point out that in savage societies, savagery is what was needed to survive...
And in advanced societies, intelligence is what was needed to survive...
And that is what affected the evolution of different races....

The Leaker has no answer but "Read a History Book."

Oh yeah, Europeans were never savage. LMFAO

Vlad's work...
Impalings-of-Vlad-the-Impaler.jpg

witches.gif

Strapado of the Spanish Inquisition

The_Strappado_by_Jacques_Callot_cropped.jpg

witches in Britain

drawing-quartering-assassin-Francois-Ravaillac-Henry-IV-1610.jpg

drawing and quartering in England

So civil!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Science.

Hahahahaha!!!!
pro-tip

What!?!?!?

I have been doing it wrong all this time?!?!?!?!?

^ the trifecta of errors....

italicized, bold faced and different color. bigger font too.. thats four

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Science.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Interesting since most Native Americans are resistant to DNA testing.