Brrrrrrrr. It's getting cold here

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i remember a time(NOT MY PARENTS TIME)walking through 2 feet a snow for miles sometimes in the minuses fahrenheit when i was a kid just to get my nearest friends house, the store, school. i did it for years.

Good for you. I lived in Idaho. So?
nyc, cali, portugal and now idaho too?

y so much moving?
Now Idaho, too? Honey, I lived in Idaho when I was a kid. Blame my father.
no blame, nothing wrong with idaho

i buy 'idaho potatoes' or none at all lol

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
It's 51.

Freezing.
Good for you that you're so far south, there it will probably never drop below 0. Here in winter it might be a few degrees below 0.

Stay where you are :)

The record low here is 29, so, yikes! Coooooold. I hope that doesn't happen.
You're talking Farenheit, I was talking Celcius :)

29 F is a little below 0 in Celcius... Not too bad compared to some other places :)

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
See, @Brainfail? No politics here, but still pure hate.

Calm down, I was only joking.

As annoying SJW's go, you are far from the worst I've encountered...

You're just a bit on the simple side and extremely naive.

Yanno, so far you have misunderestimated every single lefty poster whom I know from elsewhere who's crossed your path, and you've gotten your clock cleaned every single time.

If you actually had two functioning brain cells able to shake hands with one another, you'd not keep making that same mistake.

Just tryin to give you a hand, mate.

Right, I'm sure these remarks coming from a highly esteemed, reliable and completely impartial poster like yourself will carry a lot of weight outside of the TDS community. :LOL1:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Yanno, so far you have misunderestimated every single lefty poster whom I know from elsewhere who's crossed your path, and you've gotten your clock cleaned every single time.

If you actually had two functioning brain cells able to shake hands with one another, you'd not keep making that same mistake.

Right, I'm sure these remarks coming from a highly esteemed, reliable and completely impartial poster like yourself will carry a lot of weight outside of the TDS community. :LOL1:

Try to stay on topic, you thread hijacker. This isn't about Trumpiacs. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Try to stay on topic, you thread hijacker. Thanks in advance.
I don’t think any of us are capable of that dear Lotus! I know that, you know that. Just some civility once in a while and good humour and you’ll learn to love meh. Yes...I’m drunk...but happy. I shall play a song for you my dearest...I hope you listen to it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I don’t think any of us are capable of that dear Lotus! I know that, you know that. Just some civility once in a while and good humour and you’ll learn to love meh. Yes...I’m drunk...but happy. I shall play a song for you my dearest...I hope you listen to it.

OK. As soon as I see that civility and good humour in you, I will try to learn to love you. Thanks for the song.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

OK. As soon as I see that civility and good humour in you, I will try to learn to love you. Thanks for the song.

C’mon...you know that I’m civil and a bit of a dork! There was never ill will other than a little lesson. I think that you have potential...in fact, I know you have. Just don’t hang around people that aren’t worthy of you (like “The Dutch Pad”)...get it? We’re a family here, and there are some people that aren’t a part of it. Why did you think I gave you so much grief? Hmmmmmmmm...whose the smart arse then? Anyway...that’s enough of me being soft and shit!

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

Try to stay on topic, you thread hijacker. This isn't about Trumpiacs. Thanks in advance.

Funny how you didn't say that to Jake the fake Peaches.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

That Jake is a bit suss! I know it has some intellect, but to what purpose? It might be very old...sometimes that fucks with my analytical gift via the anonymous forum, but it’s on my radar!

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The lad is really stuck on Peachy. I can tell you from personal acquaintance, he ain't all that. But he's always been a good fisherman, with a big trophy room.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
The lad is really stuck on Peachy. I can tell you from personal acquaintance, he ain't all that. But he's always been a good fisherman, with a big trophy room.
Well arguably I wouldn’t argue, but even if the female arse is on the stack, that should trump any devalue...lest you are of the Gomorrah!

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Peaches was only a fake female in 2007-8, and only on forums that are long ago dead. After that, just a cis male who sometimes posted like a spinster librarian when "on the troll." Nevertheless, the kid from a country where men wear kilts is simply gut-hooked on Peachy from a couple of recent forums.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Peaches was only a fake female in 2007-8, and only on forums that are long ago dead. After that, just a cis male who sometimes posted like a spinster librarian when "on the troll." Nevertheless, the kid from a country where men wear kilts is simply gut-hooked on Peachy from a couple of recent forums.
Do you autofellate?

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

That Jake is a bit suss! I know it has some intellect, but to what purpose? It might be very old...sometimes that fucks with my analytical gift via the anonymous forum, but it’s on my radar!

The general consensus is that 'Jake the fake' is actually Lady Peaches, an infamously effeminate elderly homosexual from SG and CBT who suffers from chronic verbal flatulence and acute TDS.

As you can see, Jake fits the description to an absolute tee.

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

So you're just pretending to be a rampant homosexual?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm going to assume you somehow mean me since blandly is a grey top, remind me who peaches is again? No seriously, I can't remember...

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm going to assume you somehow mean me since blandly is a grey top, remind me who peaches is again? No seriously, I can't remember...
No, not you... I was talking about Little Hitler. I may have been wrong about his being Scots although someone here recently suggested he was. I had thought he was a Scouser previously, or maybe a pretend one. And as for your question, Peaches ain't here and nobody cares about him except a couple of crybabies.

Do you autofellate?
Haven't tried, as there've always been those eager to help me out when needed.

The general consensus is ...
This isn't the first time I've seen you appeal to a "general consensus" and I've noticed that you never seem to mention who the members of this consensus might be. Accordingly, it's doubtful anyone is very impressed.

After all, a "consensus" of you, the frog in your pocket, and your sore ass bunions... not very impressive, sorry.

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED
You don't even know the difference between the Scottish and the English ffs, yet here you stand, preciously clinging onto your pedestal of moral superiority...

Go fist yourself, Lenin and take your pretentious holier than thou crap with you.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
You don't even know the difference between the Scottish and the English ffs, yet here you stand, preciously clinging onto your pedestal of moral superiority...

Go fist yourself, Lenin and take your pretentious holier than thou crap with you.

tisk tisk .. behave ...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

2h7yd3.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Here it will be a high of 77 and a nightly low of 37 so it does get cold at night.