ASS BOXED
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
See, @Brainfail? No politics here, but still pure hate.

Calm down, I was only joking.

As annoying SJW's go, you are far from the worst I've encountered...

You're just a bit on the simple side and extremely naive.

Oh, yeah. You bet.

Have you ever been to the slavery museum in Liverpool?

Are yoooooo kidding me?! Thats like totally ma fav place!!!

I went there. It's fascinating.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
where i grew up 51 would be a fucking ridiculous heat wave. what the hell you smoking?
Cute - too bad there isn't a "cute" likey. I'd click that soooo fast.

From Hell - excellent movie. Any Johnny Depp/Heather Graham movie is the tops.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's 51.

Freezing.

51 is freezing? And you claim to be high IQ?

Yeah okie dokie.. :LOL1:
Boy oh boy, you're not afraid to duck under just about any point, are you?

Just like you and your constant Trump bashing BS, right snowflake?

Gee. Some people here are bitching about me and politics. So, I try to start a non-political convo, and look what you Trumpiacs do! Make it about Trump!

0C = freezing
32F = freezing
51 does not equal freezing....... stop being low IQ

Have you ever said, "I'm freezing" before? Did you stop and check the thermometer to make sure it was freezing before you said it? NO???? Then you, too, were using the term figuratively. Heaven forfend!!!!

Im sorry, Heaven forfend? Is that Jesus offending before hand? hehe

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
freezing is when your testiculs bang each other and make the noise of a cow bell ... check yourself ..

No, thats when its hot out, when its freezing they almost climb up inside you haha, but thats usually after turtle dick happens lol.

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's 51.

Freezing.

Don't they use Celsius degrees where you are? 51 would be pretty damn hot.

They do, but I don't yet. It's still too foreign. I use kilometers and grams and all that, but not Celsius. I don't know when to say, "Damn, it's hot today," when I use Celsius.
In a nutshell you double the Celsius # and then add 32, to ball park it, to get all technical it's 1.8 X Celsius + 32...

if it is 0 Cel. you are looking at 32 deg's f. or another ex. 30 Cel. 1.8 X 30 = 54, 54 + 32 = '86 F' or an average day in San Diego.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It's 51.

Freezing.

They do, but I don't yet. It's still too foreign. I use kilometers and grams and all that, but not Celsius. I don't know when to say, "Damn, it's hot today," when I use Celsius.
In a nutshell you double the Celsius # and then add 32, to ball park it, to get all technical it's 1.8 X Celsius + 32...

if it is 0 Cel. you are looking at 32 deg's f. or another ex. 30 Cel. 1.8 X 30 = 54, 54 + 32 = '86 F' or an average day in San Diego.
Or one could just use the Metric System once and for all...

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
It's 51.

Freezing.

We went metric in 1976 and at first I thought it was a pain in the cunt but now I like it except when we catch fish we still lie about the size in pounds. :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's 51.

Freezing.

We went metric in 1976 and at first I thought it was a pain in the cunt but now I like it except when we catch fish we still lie about the size in pounds. :Grin3:

The year I was born hahaha.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It's 51.

Freezing.

I’ll admit that I still prefer feet and inches when it comes to measurement. I’m actually in the process of mixing a big batch of kombucha right now, and I’m going off an American recipe. I’m going crazy on my converter app here as there are gallons, quarts, ounces and Fahrenheit to contend with?????? Faaaaaark!
:Dazed:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Only the English measurements count.

.Never mind that mindless, soulless metric shit.
Not much angers me
.but don't talk that metric to me.
It's the end of art and science blended.
. .It's the post Edwardian death of humanity.

I'll speak no more of it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's 8C or 46F here in Haggisland, mild enough for a skirt...

You wearing yours, Shamwow?
It's 51.

Freezing.

I’ll admit that I still prefer feet and inches when it comes to measurement. I’m actually in the process of mixing a big batch of kombucha right now, and I’m going off an American recipe. I’m going crazy on my converter app here as there are gallons, quarts, ounces and Fahrenheit to contend with?????? Faaaaaark!
:Dazed:

Haha. Same thing happens to me. All my measuring things are in the metric system, but I am always finding American recipes.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Freezing rain means black ice. Cant drive on that shit. My Jeep loves snow, been in 2 feet of snow, but ice, it dont like. Slid into a guard rail once, no matter how I turned the wheel, it went right for the guard rail.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yanno, so far you have misunderestimated every single lefty poster whom I know from elsewhere who's crossed your path, and you've gotten your clock cleaned every single time.

If you actually had two functioning brain cells able to shake hands with one another, you'd not keep making that same mistake.

Just tryin to give you a hand, mate.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Freezing rain means black ice. Cant drive on that shit. My Jeep loves snow, been in 2 feet of snow, but ice, it dont like. Slid into a guard rail once, no matter how I turned the wheel, it went right for the guard rail.

I run studded tires on my F150 and have over 200 kilos of patio stones in the bed of the truck.

That's over 440 lbs for you none metric folks.

Yep it keeps me between the ditches. :rightON:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I run studded tires on my F150 and have over 200 kilos of patio stones in the bed of the truck.

Studded tires, as in the lil spikes installed on 'em? If so Im sure that helps a lot.

Yeah thats how ya do it with a truck, load some weight in the back.

My Jeep does damn good against a lot of shit, but not ice lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Yanno, so far you have misunderestimated every single lefty poster whom I know from elsewhere who's crossed your path, and you've gotten your clock cleaned every single time.

If you actually had two functioning brain cells able to shake hands with one another, you'd not keep making that same mistake.

Give it a rest Snake...anyone that uses that tired brain cell analogy is a self-absorbed prat!

wySIqQW7DI7TlocfWYgrHalRcxOPXiIIYMGTBM737gj9ibgWjpZ9smS8qPky0DJ-jv5Vrjio7HaF=w344-h233

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Studded tires, as in the lil spikes installed on 'em? If so Im sure that helps a lot.

I've tried different brands over the years but I like these the best.. Firestone Winterforce studded.

21432938-1389635244418749-7404153901741669449-n.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i remember a time(NOT MY PARENTS TIME)walking through 2 feet a snow for miles sometimes in the minuses fahrenheit when i was a kid just to get my nearest friends house, the store, school. i did it for years.

Good for you. I lived in Idaho. So?
nyc, cali, portugal and now idaho too?

y so much moving?
she is a grifter. those are where all her victims lived. she'll ditch pork chop hill within the next couple years. @maxis735 is her next victim. they deserve each other. he will kill her though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I've tried different brands over the years but I like these the best.. Firestone Winterforce studded.

21432938-1389635244418749-7404153901741669449-n.jpg

Oh shit! Thats a Winter tire fo' sho'!

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Give it a rest Snake...anyone that uses that tired brain cell analogy is a self-absorbed prat!

wySIqQW7DI7TlocfWYgrHalRcxOPXiIIYMGTBM737gj9ibgWjpZ9smS8qPky0DJ-jv5Vrjio7HaF=w344-h233
How about if you attend to your own posting problems instead of critiquing mine? I don't really want to get into a Critical Snob thing with you just yet.

What you don't seem to understand is that one needs to use very simple imagery in communicating with that person, because anything with a bit of finesse to it just sails right over his head.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

How about if you attend to your own posting problems instead of critiquing mine? I don't really want to get into a Critical Snob thing with you just yet.

What you don't seem to understand is that one needs to use very simple imagery in communicating with that person, because anything with a bit of finesse to it just sails right over his head.
Well...to use the brain cell analogy in any of it’s variants, is simply text book high school angst. It has pubescent pimples all over it, and quite frankly it’s cring-worthy in perplexity. But by all means go on ahead and ride that pony, my neural pathways are of a higher altitude, and I’ll be in Scotland afore ye.

horse-and-cart-drifting

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
i remember a time(NOT MY PARENTS TIME)walking through 2 feet a snow for miles sometimes in the minuses fahrenheit when i was a kid just to get my nearest friends house, the store, school. i did it for years.

Good for you. I lived in Idaho. So?
nyc, cali, portugal and now idaho too?

y so much moving?
Now Idaho, too? Honey, I lived in Idaho when I was a kid. Blame my father.