Getting To Know: Admin

Murdy

~always evolving
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Sorry about your tits.

What are you sorry about? I breastfed 2 babies until they were a year old. I was a GG after my son was born. These are the sacrifices a woman makes.

Had I not married a cheating bastard, then I wouldn’t have cared and he would have dealt with the body producing his children created.

My current has been a daddy for over 24 years and we are looking to revive our lives and have some fun. Cheers to starting out in life and not just ending up.

*raises water glass*

This was my reason for the big push to be stone cold sober before lent :KMA:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
What are you sorry about? I breastfed 2 babies until they were a year old. I was a GG after my son was born. These are the sacrifices a woman makes.

Had I not married a cheating bastard, then I wouldn’t have cared and he would have dealt with the body producing his children created.

My current has been a daddy for over 24 years and we are looking to revive our lives and have some fun. Cheers to starting out in life and not just ending up.

*raises water glass*

This was my reason for the big push to be stone cold sober before lent :KMA:
I breastfeed four babies for 1-2 years each.

Yo7iWAp.jpg

I win.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
@Admin. you’re more boring than Skidmark Major! Between the both of you, you’re repetitive and completely redundant. You completely make fools of yourselves both in “politics” and social standing. You get pumped up by a fat chick and an old tart with a blown-out arse going by the nick of Lotus. Straighten your buck-teeth and put some edge into it when you’re slurping man balls! Fahfahfahfahgooot! Lol
Listen to Mr. Popular. On his eternal hunt for soiled panties. Sad your TilApia cant deliver

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It's head will be on a pike leading to the town gates soon.......we'll makes sure it's eyes are pinned open for the birds and flies to get their share.....nature and all, you know?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
It's head will be on a pike leading to the town gates soon.......we'll makes sure it's eyes are pinned open for the birds and flies to get their share.....nature and all, you know?
After 25 years of taking advantage of the lower age of consent in that Shitsville village of his…the kids finally grew up and chased him out of town. He even had to leave his cat all by his lonesome…

HNpit3O.jpeg

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The real truth is Bernstein and Woodward got all they needed to break Nixon and Watergate from Deep Trout aka Adm.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Having to kill my own spiders IS kind of a drag.

You kill your spiders?!?
EEeee-vul!
Put them outside like normal people do if you can't stand living with them.

They're only trying to rid your space of skeeters and flies and other nasty bugs.

Spiders = frenz

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
No.
Although if they're big enough to capture I have placed them on the deck. Some of them just require squishing with a tissue.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
.. While fishing about a week ago, needing to cross a waist high dead-fall tree, I came across one of these. I looked at it...It looked back and yielded no ground.
.I went around.

The Dotted Wolf Spider

HQARYK1RKQYQ200040JQN0Q0W0K0XQR0E0R060Q020DQ3KBRRQVRLQFQZQURG0BRXQH0XQ3RMQDR3K3QZQ3QG0URLQWR.jpg

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You shouldn't have banged @Benny420 's momma so much she died from your cock and left her son a bitch bitching about bullshit on this forum

Think man think.

Last edited: