Getting To Know: Admin

Admin.

You better hope I don't make it back.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So a thread is made, dedicated to getting to know @Admin.

And nobody shows any interest in @Admin.

Talking about my car....

Talking about Vitty....

Talking about Joo Dog....

@Admin. , how does it feel to be so uninteresting?
200w.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Prowler was getting some tips at BC on how to troll more people at BF by posting even more pics of his car and home. This is so embarrassing.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It is assumed many here at BF are jealous and resentful of Prowler's car, Biggie's kitchen, Biggie's car, ect. So when Prowler posts that stuff he must be "flaming" or some other weird shit he learned about at the FURNACE....HAHAHA

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It is assumed many here at BF are jealous and resentful of Prowler's car, Biggie's kitchen, Biggie's car, ect. So when Prowler posts that stuff he must be "flaming" or some other weird shit he learned about at the FURNACE....HAHAHA
Yes braggadocio always hits me right in the feels, sadly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nothing is more of a dead giveaway of humble beginnings than when someone has a normal middle class life and let's it go to their heads.

Nouveau middle class. Embarrassing.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Like when I boast of my fishing exploits....you become all verklempt?
Nah, I like adventure stories. I mean who gives a rats ass what some dildo in a chatroom lives in, or drives? You buy a new car and you're all excited about it, as is natural, sure tell us about it, once.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, I like adventure stories. I mean who gives a rats ass what some dildo in a chatroom lives in, or drives? You buy a new car and you're all excited about it, as is natural, sure tell us about it, once.

At this point, perhaps his boasting should be ignored. He won't stop, he's too socially inept to see that he's making a fool of himself.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I am thinking about make a thread like this about Poopy Pants @Lily.

But I am worried that people do not giving a flying fuck to get to know her and we will see a complete lack of interest like we have seen for "what is his name"?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Poopy Pants @Lily thinks she won when someone takes a large crap on the middle of her forehead.

Speaking of her head......

Holy fuck, is it HUGE!!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He was first choice to be in the movie Titanic. Di Caprio threw his weight around and made it look like @Admin. raped Winslet so Di Caprio got the part. In the original script @Admin. lives and kills Winslet on a beach with that one long kiss good night

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
And one of them Lesbains I converted later in the evening! (Nahmeanwinkedywink?)
Your HIV is turning your brain into an AIDSeeee puddle. You’re a single loser, that looks like a fucking rosy-cheeked nerd ya precise faggot! The only thing that you can covert is your total mass in punch-weight after you jam your Trump dildo into your festy rectum Judy!
Fucking knob-jockey!
:Awesomeness:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
@Admin. you’re more boring than Skidmark Major! Between the both of you, you’re repetitive and completely redundant. You completely make fools of yourselves both in “politics” and social standing. You get pumped up by a fat chick and an old tart with a blown-out arse going by the nick of Lotus. Straighten your buck-teeth and put some edge into it when you’re slurping man balls! Fahfahfahfahgooot! Lol

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Admin. you’re more boring than Skidmark Major! Between the both of you, you’re repetitive and completely redundant. You completely make fools of yourselves both in “politics” and social standing. You get pumped up by a fat chick and an old tart with a blown-out arse going by the nick of Lotus. Straighten your buck-teeth and put some edge into it when you’re slurping man balls! Fahfahfahfahgooot! Lol
Under my new social media theology, you’re not tall enough to respond to.

Murdy

~always evolving
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Is your wife taking Ozempic, or do you prefer her as a 'chubby girl'?

That woman is built like a Mac truck! He gets to put those muscles on his earlobes to use lifting that shovel to her mouth :LOL3:

I bet the slime trail on the carpet from the sofa to the fridge is like something straight out of you can’t do that on television *gags*

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That woman is built like a Mac truck! He gets to put those muscles on his earlobes to use lifting that shovel to her mouth :LOL3:

I bet the slime train on the carpet from the sofa to the fridge is like something straight out of you can’t do that on television *gags*

You've seen her? How interesting.