BUMP this thread when you take DRUGS

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Does valerian root tea and opioids count?

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Does alcohol count? If so, I should've been bumping this goddamn thread every few hours.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Gettin' drunk off mah titties with bottom shelf booze.

THROB

Dedicated Deviant

my wonderful magic crystals.
I am going to destroy something tonight after the show.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Northern Lights, some really strong cannabutter I made ,bit of old school black hash and a little homemade(hair straighter) rosin.. nummy

Does anyone still get “soft black” hashish resin? That’s a good spliff!
What like Hash/weed oil (Rick Simpson/Butane) or are you talking hash or rosin press to either shatter/rosin ..

your statement "still get" to me would try to determine age ,so if thats the case I'd assume Oil , real easy to make just stinky on extraction(Isoprophyl alcohol) and really dangerous around sparks,cigarettes...etc..

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
Northern Lights, some really strong cannabutter I made ,bit of old school black hash and a little homemade(hair straighter) rosin.. nummy

Does anyone still get “soft black” hashish resin? That’s a good spliff!
What like Hash/weed oil (Rick Simpson/Butane) or are you talking hash or rosin press to either shatter/rosin ..

your statement "still get" to me would try to determine age ,so if thats the case I'd assume Oil , real easy to make just stinky on extraction(Isoprophyl alcohol) and really dangerous around sparks,cigarettes...etc..
I dunno about all that but it’s lik putty and smells like power lol

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
It's hash, multiple brands in any dispensary, including ' Gold seal' .. light, dark, Lebanese, Moroccan, Afghani .

Top Bottom