82228911.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
No hope without dope- - - - -

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I heard if you put weed seeds in your peehole a plant will begin to grow from your bladder all the way out of your dick. If you don’t trim the plant eventually it’ll make your dick explode.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I heard if you put weed seeds in your peehole a plant will begin to grow from your bladder all the way out of your dick. If you don’t trim the plant eventually it’ll make your dick explode.

Will the weed still be ok to smoke ? You could dry it out on the radiator.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Smoking again or rather vaping. I used to prefer any other method over vaping but in the past year since I bought my Arizer desktop vape I've changed my my preference.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Smoking again or rather vaping. I used to prefer any other method over vaping but in the past year since I bought my Arizer desktop vape I've changed my my preference.

I got a vap thing where you can smoke weed anywhere and it don’t smell, cost me a bit too but the fucking thing makes me cough for some reason, yet I don’t cough when I smoke a joint.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

I got a vap thing where you can smoke weed anywhere and it don’t smell, cost me a bit too but the fucking thing makes me cough for some reason, yet I don’t cough when I smoke a joint.

You're coughing because smoke is dry but vapor is moist. Keep with the vaping and you'll adjust.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Drugs. Drugs druuuuuuugs. At the moment, just nicotine and a 40 of Steel Reserve. (Don't judge, been up since 2200 last night, so it's currently my 'evening'.)

Nicotine courtesy of a Smoant Ranker 218 mod powering a Squid Industries mesh atomizer coil at 60 watts against 0.2 ohms resistance in a Vaporesso NRG v2.0 tank filled with Salt Of The Earth "Bee's Milk" salt-nicotine based liquid at 24mg strength.

(EDIT: Was gonna include a pic of the beast, but it's TOO HYOOJ!)

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I am high on life and don't need drugs- - - - - - -!

PS-Anyone here ever smoke Opium ?

Last edited:

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I am high on life and don't need drugs- - - - - - -!

PS-Anyone here ever smoke Opium ?
yesterday, does that count? I like opiods a bit too much and grow poppies every year. I prefer to make a tea out of the whole plant and then when I am in pain drink a bit of it. If you use the whole plant and boil it down with acetic acid you get all the alkaloids and the high last all day.