Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
penguinbong.jpg

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
endless debate in my head for the last hour: should I do another yummy hotrail, depite my nose already crying foul? Or should I reload the pookie with some fresh shard and make the situation a lil cloudier?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I know this isn’t a drug taking post but a little over a year ago I blew around 13 grand on cocaine in 2months and I lost more than money... Weed and alcohol only for me now

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I know this isn’t a drug taking post but a little over a year ago I blew around 13 grand on cocaine in 2months and I lost more than money... Weed and alcohol only for me now
We all make mistakes. My son blew $27,500 in about a month on weed, clothes, his friends and I dunno wtf else really.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
We all make mistakes. My son blew $27,500 in about a month on weed, clothes, his friends and I dunno wtf else really.
As long as he’s only smoking weed then there’s no issue, boys will be boys :Cheers:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
As long as he’s only smoking weed then there’s no issue, boys will be boys :Cheers:
I wish it were that simple.

GuerillaWarfare

Factory Bastard
Just took my daily 62mg dose of Methadone. Whoooooo!

Then I took my blood pressure. Wow. 140/93! That's almost unbelievable. I've never had high blood pressure.

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I love Black Dog!!!!!!! Never had the others. BD tastes so nice.

Bubba Wreck cannabis strain is an Indica dominant hybrid that is very potent due to high THC level. Bubba Wreck cannabis strain is a cross between Bubba Kush and Trainwreck. Unlike Trainwreck, Bubba Wreck marijuana provides smooth experience. The onset is delayed, but long lasting. The buds are fluffy and highly resinous. Bubba Wreck cannabis is good for daytime and evening medicinal use. Bubba Wreck marijuana strain induces functional cerebral high. Boosts energy, increases focus and prompts socialization. Followed by body relaxation and mild pain control.

Romulan, named after the alien Star Trek race, is a powerful indica revered for its potent therapeutic qualities. Though mostly indica, Romulan growers insist sativa genetics have crept in over time, lending it intense cerebral effects. These squat, pine-scented plants produce dense frosty buds that have found their following among connoisseurs in British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest. A deep, sedating relaxation makes Romulan a favorite strain for patients treating muscle spasms and nerve damage. Many hybridized variations of Romulan exist, but nearly all can promise a full body calm with heavily intoxicating properties.

Blackwater marijuana strain is a potent Indica. The bud took the 3rd place in the Indica category of the 2014 Los Angeles Cannabis Cup. The flowering time lasts 8-10 weeks with moderate indoor, greenhouse and outdoor yields. Blackwater buds are dense, deep purple and sticky. They have a pleasant grape-pine aroma. The herb is potent, with THC levels at 20%. Blackwater marijuana is good for evening and night time use due to strong sedative effect.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think someone told me a lie today, they said they know someone who scored a 20 and it was spice, I’ve seen people on spice but never seen the stuff up close, I’m sure you must be able to tell the difference ?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I think someone told me a lie today, they said they know someone who scored a 20 and it was spice, I’ve seen people on spice but never seen the stuff up close, I’m sure you must be able to tell the difference ?
Spice looks nothing like weed. Spice smells different too.

GuerillaWarfare

Factory Bastard
Got some nugz earlier. Don't know what it's called and don't care. When it's the only thing available, names don't matter much.