4iGFXYb.jpg

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
ZZcahKO.jpg

my wonderful magic crystals.
I am going to destroy something tonight after the show.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Northern Lights, some really strong cannabutter I made ,bit of old school black hash and a little homemade(hair straighter) rosin.. nummy

tumblr_pdmrzjr5mN1ris16so1_400.gif
Does anyone still get “soft black” hashish resin? That’s a good spliff!

What like Hash/weed oil (Rick Simpson/Butane) or are you talking hash or rosin press to either shatter/rosin ..

your statement "still get" to me would try to determine age ,so if thats the case I'd assume Oil , real easy to make just stinky on extraction(Isoprophyl alcohol) and really dangerous around sparks,cigarettes...etc..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Northern Lights, some really strong cannabutter I made ,bit of old school black hash and a little homemade(hair straighter) rosin.. nummy

tumblr_pdmrzjr5mN1ris16so1_400.gif
Does anyone still get “soft black” hashish resin? That’s a good spliff!

What like Hash/weed oil (Rick Simpson/Butane) or are you talking hash or rosin press to either shatter/rosin ..

your statement "still get" to me would try to determine age ,so if thats the case I'd assume Oil , real easy to make just stinky on extraction(Isoprophyl alcohol) and really dangerous around sparks,cigarettes...etc..
I dunno about all that but it’s lik putty and smells like power lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's hash, multiple brands in any dispensary, including ' Gold seal' .. light, dark, Lebanese, Moroccan, Afghani .