Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Did someone mention me?

Hahaha!!!
You must be the new 'member' of the Bastard Factory Gay Men's Chorus.

(tee hee hee I called him gay lol)
You still looking forward to seeing more pictures of breakfall’s dick ?

It would interest you, I’m sure to see a real sized one.

Just one? You're likely see half a dozen up close and in your real life face daily...

"Nom nom nom nom nom"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I regret being drunk, giving an ultimatum, and then trying to go out with a bang and flash my magnificent bejewelled specimen of a cock in farewell. Alcohol is truly a beast of burden!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morning Dinky Dianna. Thought you put me on ignore? I know, I’m too interesting. How about that fucking ass hole Rand Paul and his wife? Fucking crooks

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I realise laziness is an excuse for not adopting the metric system, and for that, complicating the entire fucking world! But arse is a woman’s best asset after all; no need to get all beastial and shit!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, but I’m neither stuck broke or stupid Dinky D. Am I no longer on ignore? What’s for dinner DD?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Uh oh... the Seaboobied Retard has shat his y-fronts again... thank goodness I don't have to read it...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Uh oh... the Seaboobied Retard has shat his y-fronts again... thank goodness I don't have to read it...

Hey Sarge. Change your name. Put me on ignore. You’re still a fool who constantly invites criticism. Funny little women

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I sense it’s not going well Dinky Diana? Easy to see your life is chaotic. Frank, the old wanker, a gaggle kids Freeze dried grub. I’m sorry. Hey I’ve got it. Wise up. You can thank me later. I live in a self made paradise stupid. Néed more proof.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yup... I smell a digital bed pan or colostomy bag that's overflowing... must be Seaboobies...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I strongly dislike confused confirmEd Hermaphrodites, who are liars.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
But collectively we all like each other right? Otherwise we wouldn’t carry on with the banter?

I like everyone.... but there's only so much liking one can direct towards pets and mongtards like Locustbug and Seaboobsicles....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I mean, look at me and @Gutterballs ...the only fuckhead I have on ignore and if I were to meet him, I would snap both his kneecaps and gouge out his fucking eyeballs! But otherwise both of you are my friends!