CaDaNcE OwNeD dEstroid

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How terrible @Admin. you clearly have never applied for welfare, so you don't have a right to speak.

Anyway, getting back to the OP, Owens is such a flash in the pan and small fry, that there aren't really any memes left about her. No one cares much about her.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
How terrible @Admin. you clearly have never applied for welfare, so you don't have a right to speak.

Anyway, getting back to the OP, Owens is such a flash in the pan and small fry, that there aren't really any memes left about her. No one cares much about her.
She brings so very little to the table. Other than being vaguely cute, and some stale snark about libs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She brings so very little to the table. Other than being vaguely cute, and some stale snark about libs.

Flash in the pan.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How do you figure she "brings nothing to the table"? Because YOU dont agree with her so fuck everything she does?

WTF do YOU bring to the table? Besides hate and racism?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
258356948_10225688178012928_2160603995335125228_n.jpg

"I be a Political Commentater and I don't understand how government works!"

Shes correct. There are illegal immigrants getting more government assistance than some actual Americans. And there are long wait lists for Sec 8.

You are a suburban white, though. So it's okay you dont understand being poor. You should listen to those who DO though if you actually want to be helpful.
Don't tell me, show me.

Come to Michigan and I will.
Welfare law & roles are public info, surely you must know someone that knows how to internet?

LMAO.

Spoken like someone who never applied for welfare.

Seriously come on over, Admin. Let me shattered your carefully crafted reality by showing you how the welfare system works in REALITY.

Maybe getting out and talking (mostly listening) to people will do you good. Or you'll do the left thing and think they are uneducated and dont understand what they are talking about.

I'm down.
Promise him some black cock and he'll cum right over

get it? cum right over?

I crack myself up

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
258356948_10225688178012928_2160603995335125228_n.jpg

"I be a Political Commentater and I don't understand how government works!"

Shes correct. There are illegal immigrants getting more government assistance than some actual Americans. And there are long wait lists for Sec 8.

You are a suburban white, though. So it's okay you dont understand being poor. You should listen to those who DO though if you actually want to be helpful.
Don't tell me, show me.

Come to Michigan and I will.
Welfare law & roles are public info, surely you must know someone that knows how to internet?

LMAO.

Spoken like someone who never applied for welfare.

Seriously come on over, Admin. Let me shattered your carefully crafted reality by showing you how the welfare system works in REALITY.

Maybe getting out and talking (mostly listening) to people will do you good. Or you'll do the left thing and think they are uneducated and dont understand what they are talking about.

I'm down.
Promise him some black cock and he'll cum right over

get it? cum right over?

I crack myself up

This fucking guy backs the BLM grift and isnt outraged by riots in minority communities and the destruction of them and businesses owned by minorities, murder of innocent people.

And says Candace Owen's brings nothing to the table when her org actually helps build communities and helps people.

These people dont want to see the country being built up. They just want it torn down.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
How do you figure she "brings nothing to the table"? Because YOU dont agree with her so fuck everything she does?

Kudos to Admin, though, for at least criticizing what Owens does or does not "bring to the table".

Even if he does not get into specifics, he does not discount her for her level of fame or how long she will retain that level of fame.

Check out The Leaker's "points":

Flash in the pan.

All she worries about is how famous Owens is and how long it will last.

She has the intellect of a teenybopper talking about the latest boy band.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Kudos to Admin, though, for at least criticizing what Owens does or does not "bring to the table".

Even if he does not get into specifics, he does not discount her for her level of fame or how long she will retain that level of fame.

Flash in the pan.

I put ole leaky on ignore a while ago. Basically because she gets so over the top hateful in her interactions with me so I revoked her Dovey priviledges.

It's easier to ignore it if you dont see it while scrolling.

Her and the other cant discuss any of these topics without getting grotesquely personal and than there was that whole "let's use Doveys daughter to accuse her of sex abuse enabling" that was just so vile I dont care to interact directly with people like that.

I'd expect that shit from unhinged men like Sinister and Alpha Nova....but women with families? It's a leftwing trait, that level hatefulness over disagreements.

I can stomach it in small doses. She never has any good points outside if her partisan "everyone who doesnt think like me is either dumb or a piece of shit" and says it's not worth her effort to support her stances. So. Bleh.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Flash in the pan.

Lily has the intellect of a goldfish

the only person I’m aware of who is actually dumber is holiday