CaDaNcE OwNeD dEstroid

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"People are not listening to the mainstream media anymore and the mainstream media knows it. That's why they want to stomp out voices like mine." ~Candice Owens
Not listening to voices with nothing to say, does not equal 'stomping out' LOL as if!

She has plenty to say. Most of it has a lot of truth. YOU dont like because it shows how racist team blue is and how absurd your racist views are.

And she has very valid and obvious complaints about Democrats and their "leadership".

So naturally you guys foam at the maw, call her a "race traitor" and other racist slurs and claim she has "nothing to say". If there is anything a leftwad hates more than a nonleftwad.....its a black conservative.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Loosers abandoning their owne wee todd ed threads and joining in with my superior thread offerings. For the amusement of all.

We're just fascinated by your new Manderson Pooper eating pizza avatar.
I just knew you would dig that, Ragged Ending! Does it look like he is maybe nibbling at your cock in that pic?

Maybe Biggie's on to something with the deviant angle.
Pro Tip: My Threads are not designed for gay cruising.

Are they back to talking about gay sex? Jesus Christ, when will they ever get enough?!
They don't seem to ever get enough of the gay sex, it's shocking.

Actually, not really. The always angry are angry about something. This is about the best time to exit the closet. It's a whole new world now.
Slaves were volunteers.

0ea8252bc89e90f8669aa36bd0f28ad8.jpg

She didnt say slaves are volunteers and you literally demonstrated exactly what shes talking about

You guys want black people to believe they are still slaves and oppressed. After decades of bad policies that drive poverty and crime.
Reading is fundamental

Indeed. Try it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Adolf Hitler was the last great white and not one of you can change that fact! Seig Hiel!!!!

Guaranteed no cunt says anything

Wrong thread.

ReportTHIS

No need. I'm just responding to what you posted. I listened for a tiny bit and realized it should have a thread of its own. Is that wrong?

There's plenty of threads it could be part of, yet it's always ignored... People spew their political agenda all over the website so I don't care about trashing threads in this section... Free for all

Wait....were we not supposed to talk politics here?

In the politics section? On a thread about a political figure?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Adolf Hitler was the last great white and not one of you can change that fact! Seig Hiel!!!!

Wrong thread.

ReportTHIS

No need. I'm just responding to what you posted. I listened for a tiny bit and realized it should have a thread of its own. Is that wrong?

There's plenty of threads it could be part of, yet it's always ignored... People spew their political agenda all over the website so I don't care about trashing threads in this section... Free for all

What?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wrong thread.

ReportTHIS

What?

Never mind lol. I thought he was complaining about the thread

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Loosers abandoning their owne wee todd ed threads and joining in with my superior thread offerings. For the amusement of all.

I just knew you would dig that, Ragged Ending! Does it look like he is maybe nibbling at your cock in that pic?

You're right. Your threads are mindless drivel clickbait of no depth or substance, but at least I get to call you people Leftist vermin filth in them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"In a truly free society, individuals are granted responsibility for themselves. Freedom necessitates that we learn how to provide for ourselves, contributing value in whatever form, to generate personal income. We then decide how we wish to spend or save earned income; freedom is the reward for fulfilling personal responsibilities" ~ Candace Owen's

Yeah this is total garbage! She has nothing of value to say at all!

If it's not bumper sticker slogan and repetitive and/or full of hate it's not good!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"My challenge to every American is simple: reject the Left’s victim narrative and do it yourself. Because we will never realize the true potential that this incredible country has to offer—in the land of the free and the home of the brave—if we continue to be shackled by the great myth of government deliverance." ~ C Owen's.

What exactly is the problem here?

Leftists dont find this being anything worth saying. And that's sad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"It is unfathomable that black parents would continue to put their children’s future at risk by pledging allegiance to abysmal public schools when the option to drastically improve their educational circumstances sits before them. It is even more unfathomable that liberals would ask them to. Is it not ironic that the same people who claim the American workforce is racist and that black Americans have a harder time securing jobs and moving up the corporate ladder would at the same time do all they can to prevent workplace preparedness by advocating against the best available paths for education? It is too often the case that those with the loudest voices against school choice are the very same Democrats who send their own kids to private schools. Their astounding hypocrisy is evidence of a more sinister intention, I believe. Perhaps Democrats simply understand that uneducated black children transform into uneducated adults, and uneducated adults are far more easily controlled by mass propaganda than those who think critically for themselves." ~Owen's

And shes gotdamn RIGHT.

Admin didnt even know what School Choice was and just called it "segregation".

That's how much they "care" about black citizens. They just care about using race to divide, to get power, to silence and shame and spread hate.

They dont care about what real problems plague low income black communities or solving them. They just care about using them to advance their politics. How much time had dems had to fix the issues? They've only made them WORSE.

If my DAUGHTERS were going to have a political role model of a strong and tough sensible woman? I'd take Candice Owen's to influence them anyday over the vulgar, dishonest hate mongers on the left that claim to represent women.

AND shes beautiful.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"The personality complex of a liberal savior is one that fascinates me, as I believe it to be centered on extreme narcissism. I imagine them to be addicted to the feeling of accomplishment that is derived from helping someone inferior to them" ~ Owen's

Yikes! Another homerun!

No wonder she is so hated by them and they use racail slurs.....vulgar racist abuse....to degrade her. Candice crumbles their delusions everytime she speaks.

All this substance and look at their comments back. Says it all.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong thread.

ReportTHIS

NINTCHDBPICT000641975869.jpg

Holy pipe smoking!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

You're right. Your threads are mindless drivel clickbait of no depth or substance, but at least I get to call you people Leftist vermin filth in them.
Is that why you're in here slobbering all over my thread, you sick twisted fuck?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny how he has to spew trashy propaganda and bullshit.

Jim crow wasnt a democrat hoax but they were Democrat laws.

Sad we have a racist segregationist in the WH who doesnt want inner city minority children to have access to decent education and these asshole are too obsessed with their hatred of us to care about it.

Instead of just working through their racism, they project it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Hahaha!!

Obviously she was being facetious.

I hope you were not stupid enough to actually fall for that, Admin.

That makes sense. Kill a bunch of people in order to free them.

Wait. Is she serious?

Does LettuceButt not understand the importance of "context"?

Are these people really this gullible?!?!?!

Here, watch it yourself:

Then let me know if you still need my help. You gullible fuckwits.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Prowler they have always been the stupidest smart people ever.

My mom was telling me about how when Alice Cooper came out with Only Women Bleed.....the "pre leftists" all flipped their shit and thought he was mocking womens PERIODS.

The "I am woman, hear me roar" new wave feminists were fucking pissed....at THIS

Because they stupid fuckers thought he was making fun of their PERIODS. Do these people EVER pause in their constant outrage to get context and proper meaning? Nope.

Alice Cooper. A smarter and more genuine feminist than the dumb fuck womens libbers. I'm talking the Gloria Steinmen and Helen Reddy cult.

They have always been herd mentality shallow thinkers. Always. Their shepards bleat something fucking stupid that a simple reading of lyrics or google search can show is fucking stupid.....they just bleat the mindless idiocy right along. And they base their hatred of others on it.

You can correct them and SHOW them why they are wrong and they dont care. They stick to the stupid idiocy. Because they dont want to hate less or go against their herd. There is a reason I call them a cult....well several reasons. This is just one.

You can bet when it comes to politicains or people THEY view as one their "side" they will play the most ridiculous mental gymnastics to justify blatant hateful and racist comments though. They gaslight and try to deflect but they never ever act like normal thinking, intelligent people.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am pretty sure you do not like John Lennon, but this is a great song in support of women...you can maximize the screen and see the lyrics on the album cover...