Exactly what they all sound like :LOL3:

if-youre-psycho-meme.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin he's so lost, he's calling his bestie a fat pig. LMaO
No, you're the fat pig. Obviously.

derp

Genuine friendships are beyond these sorts. They dont have any......they view everything as transactional.

Have you noticed that? The shallow understanding of people and the transactional way they view relationships? They dont even think white and black people can have genuine relationships and that white people who have black friends are just using them to hide racism.

They've built a very sad and hostile world to live in.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

derp

Genuine friendships are beyond these sorts. They dont have any......they view everything as transactional.

Have you noticed that? The shallow understanding of people and the transactional way they view relationships? They dont even think white and black people can have genuine relationships and that white people who have black friends are just using them to hide racism.

they're miserable pigs

end of

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

derp

they're miserable pigs

end of

Indeed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What kind of psycho loser goes to any forum to make friends?

If it happens, lucky happenstance. Some people can maintain friendships for decades and decades in real life.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Loosers abandoning their owne wee todd ed threads and joining in with my superior thread offerings. For the amusement of all.

We're just fascinated by your new Manderson Pooper eating pizza avatar.
I just knew you would dig that, Ragged Ending! Does it look like he is maybe nibbling at your cock in that pic?

Maybe Biggie's on to something with the deviant angle.
Pro Tip: My Threads are not designed for gay cruising.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Loosers abandoning their owne wee todd ed threads and joining in with my superior thread offerings. For the amusement of all.

I just knew you would dig that, Ragged Ending! Does it look like he is maybe nibbling at your cock in that pic?

Are they back to talking about gay sex? Jesus Christ, when will they ever get enough?!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Are they back to talking about gay sex? Jesus Christ, when will they ever get enough?!
They don't seem to ever get enough of the gay sex, it's shocking.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually, not really. The always angry are angry about something. This is about the best time to exit the closet. It's a whole new world now.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Actually, not really. The always angry are angry about something. This is about the best time to exit the closet. It's a whole new world now.
Slaves were volunteers.

0ea8252bc89e90f8669aa36bd0f28ad8.jpg

Jim Crow was a Democrat hoax.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"People are not listening to the mainstream media anymore and the mainstream media knows it. That's why they want to stomp out voices like mine." ~Candice Owens

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Slaves were volunteers.

She didnt say slaves are volunteers and you literally demonstrated exactly what shes talking about

You guys want black people to believe they are still slaves and oppressed. After decades of bad policies that drive poverty and crime.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"People are not listening to the mainstream media anymore and the mainstream media knows it. That's why they want to stomp out voices like mine." ~Candice Owens
Not listening to voices with nothing to say, does not equal 'stomping out' LOL as if!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Slaves were volunteers.

She didnt say slaves are volunteers and you literally demonstrated exactly what shes talking about

You guys want black people to believe they are still slaves and oppressed. After decades of bad policies that drive poverty and crime.
Reading is fundamental

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Slaves were volunteers.

admin wants to suck their cocks too

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Redlining was just a prank!

Redlining ended 50 years ago.

So your logic is if people arent outraged forever by something that is no longer happening.....we MUST think it was a prank.

Kinda like how you also said it's the fault of all us white women that 70 years ago a black man was falsely accused of rape and imprisoned. And that in your cult doctrine, this is MY sin and wrong doing I must repent for. Because I'm white.

Isnt that right, you racist little fucker?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Thank You America for making this Cadance Owned thread the best one ever. Consumer prefer this thread 8.142857142857143 Times over the cheap imitation thread Cadance Ownes thread.

FACT

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey guys!

You know what will fix redlining that ended 50 years ago?

If we burn down minority communities and businesses and beat and murder innocent people.

That's "justice" for things that are not done anymore.

AND spew racist attacks on any minorities that dont support the leftwing cult. Those uncle toms.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Adolf Hitler was the last great white and not one of you can change that fact! Seig Hiel!!!!

Guaranteed no cunt says anything

Wrong thread.

ReportTHIS

No need. I'm just responding to what you posted. I listened for a tiny bit and realized it should have a thread of its own. Is that wrong?

There's plenty of threads it could be part of, yet it's always ignored... People spew their political agenda all over the website so I don't care about trashing threads in this section... Free for all