CaDaNcE OwNeD dEstroid

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
My Candied Ownes Tread is the bset Cadandc Owesn thread ever.

9e3231b8_nelson-haha.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Looks to me like Stubby is running on empty today. Shoullda just taken his lumps for the dumbass Candace thread and gone back to bed.

Yes yes we know. You've shared your heavily bias observation a few times.

We ain't the MSNBC crowd so repeating yourself isnt gonna sell it.

Let's just assume that everytime Big is involved you feel he is losing the innerweb. Save some time.

You're welcome lol

Wait he has me blocked still? Eh?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Loosers abandoning their owne wee todd ed threads and joining in with my superior thread offerings. For the amusement of all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This CCNDEA OWNS Thread rools

4 - 1

It looks so fun to finally have a typo to get excited over when you are normally such a big dipshit who cant even understand attacking people gives them the right to defend themselves.

When anything more complicated than a soudbyte confuses and angers you.....chin up. Typos can save the day.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
at the end of the day admin is still known best for his love of sucking cock

the end

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Loosers abandoning their owne wee todd ed threads and joining in with my superior thread offerings. For the amusement of all.

We're just fascinated by your new Manderson Pooper eating pizza avatar.
I just knew you would dig that, Ragged Ending! Does it look like he is maybe nibbling at your cock in that pic?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I just knew you would dig that, Ragged Ending! Does it look like he is maybe nibbling at your cock in that pic?

Big surprise, the thread is stuck on conservatives and their fascination with male on male fellatio. sexuality.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Big surprise, the thread is stuck on conservatives and their fascination with male on male fellatio. sexuality.
They must be rattled, disjointed and discombobulated, They normally default to their favored gay mode sooner than this.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Man, I ain't seen this many liberal tears since Trump got elected

Killing a pedophile in self defense and walking really burns the soytoy's up to a crisp :LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Reggie really gets your panties moist, doesnt he?
Back to tittering over short bald men fantasies again I see.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Candance kilt a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!? I did not noe dat

Silly fgt doesn't even know what thread its in.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Reggie really gets your panties moist, doesnt he?
Back to tittering over short bald men fantasies again I see.

Worried about the competition?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They must be rattled, disjointed and discombobulated, They normally default to their favored gay mode sooner than this.

They don't even know what the topic is really. They're just flailing about. Claiming victory for no apparent reason. lol

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They don't even know what the topic is really. They're just flailing about. Claiming victory for no apparent reason. lol
@Bastard Factory Lock the thread, the code has just been broken.