CaDaNcE OwNeD dEstroid

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am pretty sure you do not like John Lennon, but this is a great song in support of women...you can maximize the screen and see the lyrics on the album cover...

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Thank you lol

Gotdamn they were always fucking pretentious ghouls.

"How do we express the poor treatment of women in society? OH I know!! Compare them to black people and use degrading slurs!! That should do it!! That should reasonate!"

Fucking retards lol. Figures these same people listening to this thought Alice Cooper was singing about menstruate and that Cold Ethyl was a feminist song lol

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Loosers abandoning their owne wee todd ed threads and joining in with my superior thread offerings. For the amusement of all.

We're just fascinated by your new Manderson Pooper eating pizza avatar.
I just knew you would dig that, Ragged Ending! Does it look like he is maybe nibbling at your cock in that pic?

Maybe Biggie's on to something with the deviant angle.
Pro Tip: My Threads are not designed for gay cruising.

You're right. Your threads are mindless drivel clickbait of no depth or substance, but at least I get to call you people Leftist vermin filth in them.
Is that why you're in here slobbering all over my thread, you sick twisted fuck?
^^^^ cock suck boi triggered

lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prowler they have always been the stupidest smart people ever.

My mom was telling me about how when Alice Cooper came out with Only Women Bleed.....the "pre leftists" all flipped their shit and thought he was mocking womens PERIODS.

The "I am woman, hear me roar" new wave feminists were fucking pissed....at THIS

Because they stupid fuckers thought he was making fun of their PERIODS. Do these people EVER pause in their constant outrage to get context and proper meaning? Nope.

Alice Cooper. A smarter and more genuine feminist than the dumb fuck womens libbers. I'm talking the Gloria Steinmen and Helen Reddy cult.

They have always been herd mentality shallow thinkers. Always. Their shepards bleat something fucking stupid that a simple reading of lyrics or google search can show is fucking stupid.....they just bleat the mindless idiocy right along. And they base their hatred of others on it.

You can correct them and SHOW them why they are wrong and they dont care. They stick to the stupid idiocy. Because they dont want to hate less or go against their herd. There is a reason I call them a cult....well several reasons. This is just one.

You can bet when it comes to politicains or people THEY view as one their "side" they will play the most ridiculous mental gymnastics to justify blatant hateful and racist comments though. They gaslight and try to deflect but they never ever act like normal thinking, intelligent people.

HOOLEE FUK! Those lyrics are so self explanatory, I think even I got it at the tender young age I was when it came out!!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Oerdin Right?

4u63p8.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are as delusional as you are stupid. Please continuing lying though as it only reinforces that you are a fool.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My mom was telling me about how when Alice Cooper came out with Only Women Bleed.....the "pre leftists" all flipped their shit and thought he was mocking womens PERIODS.

The "I am woman, hear me roar" new wave feminists were fucking pissed....at THIS

Because they stupid fuckers thought he was making fun of their PERIODS. Do these people EVER pause in their constant outrage to get context and proper meaning? Nope.

Alice Cooper. A smarter and more genuine feminist than the dumb fuck womens libbers. I'm talking the Gloria Steinmen and Helen Reddy cult.

They have always been herd mentality shallow thinkers. Always. Their shepards bleat something fucking stupid that a simple reading of lyrics or google search can show is fucking stupid.....they just bleat the mindless idiocy right along. And they base their hatred of others on it.

You can correct them and SHOW them why they are wrong and they dont care. They stick to the stupid idiocy. Because they dont want to hate less or go against their herd. There is a reason I call them a cult....well several reasons. This is just one.

You can bet when it comes to politicains or people THEY view as one their "side" they will play the most ridiculous mental gymnastics to justify blatant hateful and racist comments though. They gaslight and try to deflect but they never ever act like normal thinking, intelligent people.

HOOLEE FUK! Those lyrics are so self explanatory, I think even I got it at the tender young age I was when it came out!!!

Right?

"hE iZ mOcKinG pErIodS!!"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are as delusional as you are stupid. Please continuing lying though as it only reinforces that you are a fool.
If you were a homosexual, would you find Andy Ngo's fake British accent alluring?

You are amazed someone who moved to the UK might call gas petrol? Jesus Christ, you are stupid. As a dual US-UK national who had and still has lots of British family I laugh at your stupidity. I mean, it is well know that you are stupid, but, every time you seem to dig deeper.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"How do we express the poor treatment of women in society? OH I know!! Compare them to black people and use degrading slurs!! That should do it!! That should reasonate!"

It actually did resonate with me. I was in high school by the time I heard that song...so around 10 years after it was released.

The term "nigger" is used to to define black people as "less than".

In every society, every culture, women are treated "less than" by a large percentage of people. It was truer 40 years ago; and probably even more true 10 year before that.

The problem we are facing in Western culture, is that we are trying to correct that attitude by making women "the same" as men, instead of understanding that they are different.

Women are physically weaker, so they are more susceptible to being oppressed, intimidated, silenced by force, etc.. Women are, on average, more vulnerable than men. Vulnerable people need to be protected. That does not make them "less than". It just means they contribute differently, but should still be treated with respect when they do contribute.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Right?

"hE iZ mOcKinG pErIodS!!"

My mom and dad fought quite a bit. When I first heard this song, I knew what was up.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1638119267972.jpg

Looks like homeboy saved himself from a false rape accusation

This is how you do it, guys.
That bitch head look like a cucumber with a cheap wig on. He should consider himself lucky. Bullet dodged.

If I were on the dating seen I'd ask a bitch straight up if she was a rotten vermin liberal and there'd be no date to begin with

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1638119267972.jpg

Looks like homeboy saved himself from a false rape accusation

This is how you do it, guys.
That bitch head look like a cucumber with a cheap wig on. He should consider himself lucky. Bullet dodged.

If I were on the dating seen I'd ask a bitch straight up if she was a rotten vermin liberal and there'd be no date to begin with

I bet you anything he said that on purpose LOL

Proper vetting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
258356948_10225688178012928_2160603995335125228_n.jpg

"I be a Political Commentater and I don't understand how government works!"

Shes correct. There are illegal immigrants getting more government assistance than some actual Americans. And there are long wait lists for Sec 8.

You are a suburban white, though. So it's okay you dont understand being poor. You should listen to those who DO though if you actually want to be helpful.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Shes correct. There are illegal immigrants getting more government assistance than some actual Americans. And there are long wait lists for Sec 8.

You are a suburban white, though. So it's okay you dont understand being poor. You should listen to those who DO though if you actually want to be helpful.
Don't tell me, show me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Don't tell me, show me.

Come to Michigan and I will.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Don't tell me, show me.

Welfare law & roles are public info, surely you must know someone that knows how to internet?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Don't tell me, show me.

Welfare law & roles are public info, surely you must know someone that knows how to internet?

LMAO.

Spoken like someone who never applied for welfare.

Seriously come on over, Admin. Let me shattered your carefully crafted reality by showing you how the welfare system works in REALITY.

Maybe getting out and talking (mostly listening) to people will do you good. Or you'll do the left thing and think they are uneducated and dont understand what they are talking about.

I'm down.