California in the worst drought in more than 100 years

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, I'm jealous of the weather. The bums, enviro wackos, fires, cost of gas, not at all bitch!

..and you can't have it...Lokmeer!
I dont want all the bad things. I spent almost all my vacation in Florida last year and will probably spend most of it there this year. Florida is MUCH better than SoCal. Gas is about HALF the cost in Florida. Florida, even libtardedly ran Orange County is WAY more laxed in covid bullshit. Bums are about 10% of what they are in Cali, probably even less than that. They dont have Shake Shack or In-N-Out, that sucks. If you want to see the mountains, you're out of luck.

I preferred California.

But maybe it's gone downhill.

Florida had better air quality.

I remember giving food to panhandlers in Key West because they were starving.

They were yer fellow White Americans...Lokmeer!

Florida is flat, it doesn't have mountains to trap in air pollution. But we have gorgeous mountains and forests. Nowhere is perfect, but California's natural beauty is well recognized outside of conservative forums full of butthurt individuals.
Sorry idiot, but the entirety of most CONservatives posts on Cali is how dumb cunts like YUO took paradise and made it miserable for millions, all the while air claiming "I din doo nuffins!".

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More than 63,000 pounds of trash.

That's what a cleanup team recovered in a monthslong effort to chip away at the so-called Great Pacific Garbage Patch, a massive collection of marine debris plaguing the Pacific Ocean.

A half-mile long trash-trapping system named "Jenny" was sent out in late July to collect waste, pulling out many items that came from humans like toothbrushes, VHS tapes, golf balls, shoes and fishing gear.

Jenny made nine trash extractions over the 12-week cleanup phase, with one extraction netting nearly 20,000 pounds of debris by itself.

The mountain of recovered waste arrived in British Columbia, Canada, this month, with much of it set to be recycled.

The catalyst behind the cleaning is The Ocean Cleanup, a nonprofit trying to rid the world's oceans of plastic.

Boyan Slat, who founded the organization in 2013 at the age of 18, called the most recent testing phase a success, but said there's still much to be done.

5d02dbb367de387d94058e9980f84e8a

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotusbud doesn't even know that virtually all that trash comes from Asia and not the US. China and I donesia being the two biggest offenders where trash is routinely dumped at sea because they haven't bothered to build proper landfills.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotusbud doesn't even know that virtually all that trash comes from Asia and not the US. China and I donesia being the two biggest offenders where trash is routinely dumped at sea because they haven't bothered to build proper landfills.

Wow. The fact that you're nitpicking over which country pollutes the most suggests to me that you don't care about Earth.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
More than 63,000 pounds of trash.

That's what a cleanup team recovered in a monthslong effort to chip away at the so-called Great Pacific Garbage Patch, a massive collection of marine debris plaguing the Pacific Ocean.

A half-mile long trash-trapping system named "Jenny" was sent out in late July to collect waste, pulling out many items that came from humans like toothbrushes, VHS tapes, golf balls, shoes and fishing gear.

Jenny made nine trash extractions over the 12-week cleanup phase, with one extraction netting nearly 20,000 pounds of debris by itself.

The mountain of recovered waste arrived in British Columbia, Canada, this month, with much of it set to be recycled.

The catalyst behind the cleaning is The Ocean Cleanup, a nonprofit trying to rid the world's oceans of plastic.

Boyan Slat, who founded the organization in 2013 at the age of 18, called the most recent testing phase a success, but said there's still much to be done.

5d02dbb367de387d94058e9980f84e8a

and um.. what three liberal douche states have shorelines on the pacific coastline?

take your time kiddies

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Wow. The fact that you're nitpicking over which country pollutes the most suggests to me that you don't care about Earth.

Er, since the Asians threw all that trash into the ocean, shouldn't they have to clean it up?

Or would that be "racist?"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is not a nitpick, dumb ass. It is a fact and one that fools like you often ignore. The reason that fact is important is because if you want to actually solve the problem then you have to deal with the source. Which is several hundreds of millions Asians dumping all their trash into it daily.

You don't even think about things like that, do you? You just don't have a logical mind, huh? It is all just feelings and emotions with you and no thinking.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did they send the gooks a bill yet? I swear, white motherfuckers wiping the worlds ass as usual.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Er, since the Asians threw all that trash into the ocean, shouldn't they have to clean it up?

So, did Asians throw the trash into the Atlantic Ocean? We're talking about a matter of degrees here. Who threw in more. It's not like the US didn't throw in any. Have you ever walked along a beach in the US? It has nothing to do with racism, you fucking little whingy cuck.

No, nitpicking while the planet is being trashed is reprehensible. EVERYONE needs to help, and no one should wait for others to go first. BTW, the kid who created and is funding that ship that cleans up the plastic is not American. He's Dutch. So fuck the fuck off with your American whinging. It's pathetic.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is not a nitpick, dumb ass. It is a fact and one that fools like you often ignore. The reason that fact is important is because if you want to actually solve the problem then you have to deal with the source. Which is several hundreds of millions Asians dumping all their trash into it daily.

You don't even think about things like that, do you? You just don't have a logical mind, huh? It is all just feelings and emotions with you and no thinking.

Of course I think about things like that, you fool. What makes you think I don't? But you're acting like a 2-year-old. Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!! I won't pick up MY toys because Johnny hasn't picked up his. :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is raining right here in San Diego right now and it has been raining all afternoon. Yesterday I spoke with my friend who is an investment banker in the bay area. He said the rain was so hard they had localized flooding.

Well that's good for you guys isn't it?

Do they have a way to store this water?

They should.

Use it later to irrigate the crops etc.

Save it for the dry days etc.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So, did Asians throw the trash into the Atlantic Ocean? We're talking about a matter of degrees here. Who threw in more. It's not like the US didn't throw in any. Have you ever walked along a beach in the US? It has nothing to do with racism, you fucking little whingy cuck.

No, nitpicking while the planet is being trashed is reprehensible. EVERYONE needs to help, and no one should wait for others to go first. BTW, the kid who created and is funding that ship that cleans up the plastic is not American. He's Dutch. So fuck the fuck off with your American whinging. It's pathetic.

Guess that's why they're trying to get rid of plastic. Because they're filling up the oceans and destroying their ecosystems.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry cunt, they already proved the vast majority is from gooks. STFU.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Up until the very early 1970's cities like NYC did through trash into the Atlantic but that has been illegal for almost half a century. If you want to solve this current problem you need to get Asians to do the same.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is raining right here in San Diego right now and it has been raining all afternoon. Yesterday I spoke with my friend who is an investment banker in the bay area. He said the rain was so hard they had localized flooding.

Well that's good for you guys isn't it?

Do they have a way to store this water?

They should.

Use it later to irrigate the crops etc.

Save it for the dry days etc.

They have all major water ways dated, yes. They also have a gray water recycling system in San Diego County to reuse wastewater.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Up until the very early 1970's cities like NYC did through trash into the Atlantic but that has been illegal for almost half a century. If you want to solve this current problem you need to get Asians to do the same.

A lot of trash ends up in the oceans off US coastlines, whether it is directly thrown there or not. I never said Asian countries shouldn't do something. Neither should the US act as if it has nothing to do with the patches. That's absurd.

The U.S. generated a staggering 42 million metric tons of plastic waste in 2016 — more than any other country in the world, according to the analysis.

Up to 2.2 million metric tons of this waste ended up in the ocean. If piled on the White House lawn, it “would soar as high as the Empire State Building,” said Leonard.

A
by the same research group ranked the U.S. as the 20th-biggest contributor to ocean plastic, but they considered littering the sole source of this pollution. Including two other sources of pollution — illegal dumping and waste that’s shipped abroad for recycling, but ultimately ends up in the environment — the new study boosts the U.S. to third place for worst plastic-polluting nations.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A lot of trash ends up in the oceans off US coastlines, whether it is directly thrown there or not. I never said Asian countries shouldn't do something. Neither should the US act as if it has nothing to do with the patches. That's absurd.

The U.S. generated a staggering 42 million metric tons of plastic waste in 2016 — more than any other country in the world, according to the analysis.

Up to 2.2 million metric tons of this waste ended up in the ocean. If piled on the White House lawn, it “would soar as high as the Empire State Building,” said Leonard.

A
by the same research group ranked the U.S. as the 20th-biggest contributor to ocean plastic, but they considered littering the sole source of this pollution. Including two other sources of pollution — illegal dumping and waste that’s shipped abroad for recycling, but ultimately ends up in the environment — the new study boosts the U.S. to third place for worst plastic-polluting nations.

Fuk off, lying America hating whore:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Whining doesn't have a "g" in it. Write AP American and stop trying to be pretentious.

As for all the plastic trash in the oceans, I agree it is a problem. I blame Third Worlders, of course.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Whining doesn't have a "g" in it. Write AP American and stop trying to be pretentious.

As for all the plastic trash in the oceans, I agree it is a problem. I blame Third Worlders, of course.

:Popcorn: