California in the worst drought in more than 100 years

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just remember leftist luddites have been blocking the construction of any new reservoirs for the last 60 years. All while they demanded open boarders and the state got flooded with 3rd world's who all signed up for welfare.

Larry Elder even highlighted this problem but it is not like your average shot for brains liberals know anything about any topic. They just vote blue no matter who because that is what non-thinking NPCs are programmed to do.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is it true that cargo ships are sitting there waiting in port for WEEKS already?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The state and city created a ton of regulatory restrictions on ports and basically left self interested unions control everything causing massive problems, delays, and bottlenecks. The state also passed AB5 which was a stupid union backed bill which basically outlawed most types of part time, swing, or gig workers from working. It was so badly written that it also virtually outlaws things like owner-operators of big rigs. As a result massive numbers of independent truckers now refuse to enter the state for pickups or deliveries causing a massive shortage of truckers.

The Dems did all this in just the last few years yet the studio NPCs never figured out the Dems were the problem, that their corruption single handedly created the problems, and that they will never fix any of the problems Dems created. The fools can't figure out cause and effect and still just keep voting blue no matter who like the mindless zombies they are.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it true that cargo ships are sitting there waiting in port for WEEKS already?

Why don't you start your own thread and quit hijacking mine? @Bastard Factory

This thread is about the drought.
Because it's california related and this is a jackable area of the forum, dipshit @Bastard Factory

Fuck off you lowlife midget.
Mad?

You are just such a cheap-shot jackoff.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WTF?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Couple of thoughts LB

It’s been 2 horrible dry years.
As I understand the rain has arrived in NorCal on time.
I would have put this in General Discussions to keep the bull shit to a minimum

You're right, I should have put it in General.

BF has made politics into something it shouldn't be by relegating it to the shit heap. We should be able to take politics as seriously as we take threads about things like what we had for breakfast or who can make the most posts about sucking cock.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was in Healdsburg in July. The Russian River was a trickle. A natural year round river. Providing water to miles and miles of vineyards. Water rights were restricted right after I was there.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
WTF?

Drought is part of life here… it always had been. The climate is predisposed with wet years interspersed among dry ones. The climate crisis and rising temperatures are compounding natural variations into cyclical crisis.

I’m pretty drought efficient already. I already have compressed granite in my yards and turn the faucet off when I brush my teeth. I use recycled water for my plants and I’m having a reclaiming system put in.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WTF?

Drought is part of life here… it always had been. The climate is predisposed with wet years interspersed among dry ones. The climate crisis and rising temperatures are compounding natural variations into cyclical crisis.

I’m pretty drought efficient already. I already have compressed granite in my yards and turn the faucet off when I brush my teeth. I use recycled water for my plants and I’m having a reclaiming system put in.
Meanwhile, in Cornfukistan, I shit, flush, wipe my ass, flush, and then wipe 1 extra time and flush. Why? Cause they started making them water saving toilets in the 90's and I was all "FUK THAT, I'M FLUSHING EXTRA!". I also let the water run full fukin blast when brushing my teeth. My R/O unit for the reef tank dumps waste water on the driveway. :Happy5:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
WTF?

Meanwhile, in Cornfukistan, I shit, flush, wipe my ass, flush, and then wipe 1 extra time and flush. Why? Cause they started making them water saving toilets in the 90's and I was all "FUK THAT, I'M FLUSHING EXTRA!". I also let the water run full fukin blast when brushing my teeth. My R/O unit for the reef tank dumps waste water on the driveway. :Happy5:

You should probably see a doctor about your gut health.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I moved to Seattle for six years and loved the rain. I miss it, so I sleep with a rain app playing lol

In that case, have some:

pic

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WTF?

Well it's raining cats n dogs in Vancouver /Pacific Northwest today.

Maybe we need ta send them some.

Typical wet fall weather.

An aqueduct would be a great idea.

That's what I've said all along.

USA esp the sunbelt will need a Lotta water in the coming years.

And hydro power for its proposed green economy.

May as well send the excess water and hydroelectric power to the US

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WTF?

Well it's raining cats n dogs in Vancouver /Pacific Northwest today.

Maybe we need ta send them some.

Typical wet fall weather.

An aqueduct would be a great idea.

Yeah but who is going to pay for it?

I would imagine end users would pay for it via their water bills just as we currently do for the California aqueduct and the All American canal.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter