California set to surpass Germany as the #4 economy in the world

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
298693198_8001151826623104_2198526454763684139_n.jpg

But a some homeless dudes pooped on a street!!!!!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Money never made places or people better.

Only richer.

California is still a cesspool of immorality and they didn't mind exporting that filth to the whole world.

The land is great, many of the people living there, not so much.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Money never made places or people better.

Only richer.

California is still a cesspool of immorality and they didn't mind exporting that filth to the whole world.

The land is great, many of the people living there, not so much.

I asked him before, if he’s ever been to California? Guess what his answer was.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I asked him before, if he’s ever been to California? Guess what his answer was.
Nope. Never been there.

And judging by the opinions of people who have been visiting over there these days, I'm not missing much, with exception of the northern part of the state

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Judging? Based on what? I grew up in the Bay Area. I still love California. I’ve never been to Brazil, and I’d never make a guess what it’s like there. Assuming and assumptions is what fuck things up.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
All you here from conservatives is that it's down and out. Our state has some major problems. I don't believe that they can't be addressed. There are solutions.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Our state will always be the richest state in this nation. You’re not going to find the climate and rich agriculture in the swamps on the equator. California will NEVER be conservative. Even if they get close, the true residents are going to get up off their asses and say “fuck that sheit!” and vote. It’s an impossibility. No wants to be bitter and constipated 24/7/365 here…. It’s to pretty outside year round :Happy5:

I suddenly miss Big… and now I’m imagining the pure joy I would experience from smearing this in his face like a shit cake with turd frosting *pouts*

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I spent most of my life in California. Raised my kids there. My father and grandfather were born there.

It's a gorgeous place. The cesspoolish parts of it are borne of malignant capitalism. Unfortunately, Dem and Cons have destroyed the USA with malignant capitalism. So glad I left the country.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I spent most of my life in California. Raised my kids there. My father and grandfather were born there.

It's a gorgeous place. The cesspoolish parts of it are borne of malignant capitalism. Unfortunately, Dem and Cons have destroyed the USA with malignant capitalism. So glad I left the country.
These are democrat cities with Soros backed officials playing catch and release and other BS. Germany is just falling faster that is all because its been run by even bigger idiots.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These are democrat cities with Soros backed officials playing catch and release and other BS. Germany is just falling faster that is all because its been run by even bigger idiots.
Soros backed officials. LMAO. You don't know jack shit about California.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
IKR? I think everyone wants to move to those red states where the Republicans will soon be able to pick the election winners they want.