California's say NO to recall

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Fuking morons gonna continue to wallow in bums, debt, street shitters and needles, and jack booted lockdowns!!! More money for Florida!!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Fuking morons gonna continue to wallow in bums, debt, street shitters and needles, and jack booted lockdowns!!! More money for Florida!!!!!

Still it might have helped the Republicans considerably had Texas not shoved through such one sided abortion legislation. That likely scared many voters into the booths to reject it.

The Republicans have no one else to blame for this loss except themselves.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Hub is talking about moving to Texas or Florida now. Too many paisa’s overcrowding here anyway. I pray he’s serious
Translation: We need a safe space.

Why don’t you fuck off and die? My husband works for a living. This state caters to bums. We obviously don’t belong here anymore.
Yeah the 5th largest economy in the world. Get over yourself cunt.

I get that you’re one of those useless bums that don’t work. Of course you’d want a useless bum in office.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is a huge beatdown of Trumptard cancel culture!

You Trumptards need to get used to having your asses kicked.

Yeah. Who knew there were all these Trumptards in CA.

Enough to get a recall on a governor.

Hey maybe they all decided they were bored....so they all just decided "hey let's go live in CA and then own the libs by getting a recall on their governor!!"

Good to see the Trumptards thwarted!!! Boy ain't nothing get passed you guys! Maybe the next big Trumptard move will be those businesses moving out.

Let the exodus continue. You guys stay in denial. It's good to see all the ones with Newscum/Biden remorse actually act and see what happens. These people were not "Trumptards" before, but we definately welcome them to the ranks now.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank god we remain extremist intolerant *sighs

I don’t know about you…. but I’m certainly glad you can’t afford to live or vacation here lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hub is talking about moving to Texas or Florida now. Too many paisa’s overcrowding here anyway. I pray he’s serious

Why don’t you fuck off and die? My husband works for a living. This state caters to bums. We obviously don’t belong here anymore.

I get that you’re one of those useless bums that don’t work. Of course you’d want a useless bum in office.

Isnt it telling, that instead of seeing how unhappy the people they were elected to represent really are and working on fixing that.. that they'll continue to put the blame on the other party? That they'll the people whiney babies? And now calling them "Trumptards"?

Their own people who voted for them....are so miserable they are either leaving or trying to get a recall.....and Democrats STILL try to throw the blame on others.

Imagine what these people could accomplish FOR the people if they EVER took that energy and used it to serve the people... instead of just themselves and their corporate masters.

You see first hand how Democrat/progressive voters do not care one bit about you or any of the people regular people being harmed with these bad policies. They just mock people. They dont care about anyones life, families, jobs....nothing. The modern democrat party are back to their evil roots.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn’t it sad that this was a tax funded Republican power play and California pimp slapped it down?

Gawd damn I love it here lolz

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Isnt it telling, that instead of seeing how unhappy the people they were elected to represent really are and working on fixing that.. that they'll continue to put the blame on the other party? That they'll the people whiney babies? And now calling them "Trumptards"?

Their own people who voted for them....are so miserable they are either leaving or trying to get a recall.....and Democrats STILL try to throw the blame on others.

Imagine what these people could accomplish FOR the people if they EVER took that energy and used it to serve the people... instead of just themselves and their corporate masters.

You see first hand how Democrat/progressive voters do not care one bit about you or any of the people regular people being harmed with these bad policies. They just mock people.

I think we all saw when Newscum was out at some fancy Pancy restaurant mask free while we were all on lockdown. I bet his kids aren’t vaccinated.

We were at our local tea house and some LAPD officers were talking to us. They can’t even do their jobs cuz of this scumbag. The drugs are flowing freely, kid after kid is ODing on fentanyl. It’s a mess

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It’s weird how they counted votes that quick. But we knew it was a long shot. Let’s pray we get a better candidate to run against him next election.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You see first hand how Democrat/progressive voters do not care one bit about you or any of the people regular people being harmed with these bad policies. They just mock people.

I think we all saw when Newscum was out at some fancy Pancy restaurant mask free while we were all on lockdown. I bet his kids aren’t vaccinated.

We were at our local tea house and some LAPD officers were talking to us. They can’t even do their jobs cuz of this scumbag. The drugs are flowing freely, kid after kid is ODing on fentanyl. It’s a mess

Yep. And Bidens mandates dont apply to any elected officials or anyone in Congress. Just the peasents.

Then you got the legalized theft. And men "identifing" as women and getting into female spaces and prisons. CA forces women to share prison cells with men.

And with no election security laws, you guys will probably never win an election again unless your candidate is the establishment pick.

I hope you guys can get the hell out of there. Think of the money your family would save if you moved to TX. Or even Florida.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It’s weird how they counted votes that quick. But we knew it was a long shot. Let’s pray we get a better candidate to run against him next election.

Well .....almost everyone managed to vote before they even got there. I'm sure that helped.(sarcasm)